Road to 1000 Goals with the Goat - Part III

Comments

• James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    I don't think I can make it to 1000 goals with the PIM. My horn is fading daily.

Goal for 21?!

If the gawddamn PIM is out at the beginning of the game!
  • iSptmnky
    8290 posts League Winner
    I don't think I can make it to 1000 goals with the PIM. My horn is fading daily.

Goal for 21?!

If the gawddamn PIM is out at the beginning of the game!

That would be class
  • ccooaattssyy
    13009 posts Has That Special Something
    The Beta has Primes in from the start, lets hope.
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    The Beta has Primes in from the start, lets hope.

I'll take it tbh.
  • iSptmnky
    8290 posts League Winner
    Happy GOAT day James! Hoping you'll crack a cold one open on the day the horn came to the world!
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    Happy GOAT day James! Hoping you'll crack a cold one open on the day the horn came to the world!

Thanks, mate. I got horned last night and figured if I did a PIM SBC the spirit of the goat may reward me.

And then I got Hagi.

#nothorned
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    Closing in on 1000 goals with PIM Goat!
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    edited September 2
    Still here, still goating:

75074d165ddb680f27f3189a511e67df.gyf
    39028141208b7db822b2c29aa6e154f0.gyf
  • Littleland95
    17807 posts Moderator
    Good man :)
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2728 posts Fans' Favourite
    As I get bored of the gameplay earlier and earlier each year, I haven't been back on the forum since November. My slight inclination to play FUT again this year has been boosted by seeing this thread still going.

GOAT on my man!
  • CornishLad
    24408 posts Club Captain
    Been away for a while but was nice to catch up on the goating journey. Hope to see you in Fifa 21 as well! If the PIM is out on day 1 then I’ll spend as many FP as needed to get him straight away...but I highly doubt it unfortunately 😭
  • ccooaattssyy
    13009 posts Has That Special Something
    Been using the loan, I still just can’t love him :'(
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Been away for a while but was nice to catch up on the goating journey. Hope to see you in Fifa 21 as well! If the PIM is out on day 1 then I’ll spend as many FP as needed to get him straight away...but I highly doubt it unfortunately 😭

I like where your head is at.

I'll be getting his best version straight away and well.
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    Been using the loan, I still just can’t love him :'(

Everyone knows loan cards aren't as good as the real thing!
  • CornishLad
    24408 posts Club Captain

I don’t think I’ll be going for any version other than the PIM next year. Want to get Eto’o ASAP as I think he’ll be ridiculously good this year
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner

I don’t think I’ll be going for any version other than the PIM next year. Want to get Eto’o ASAP as I think he’ll be ridiculously good this year

I agree Eto'o is going to be nasty. A pocket George Weah.
  • CornishLad
    24408 posts Club Captain

That is exactly why I’m getting him. George weah is the 2nd best icon/legend I’ve used on Fifa so if I can’t have him I’ll have Eto’o instead
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner

That is exactly why I’m getting him. George weah is the 2nd best icon/legend I’ve used on Fifa so if I can’t have him I’ll have Eto’o instead

I wish we had them both!
  • CornishLad
    24408 posts Club Captain

I wish we had them both!

That would be too dangerous 😂
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    My horn is gone.
  • iSptmnky
    8290 posts League Winner
    My horn is gone.

The end is near.
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    My horn is gone.

The end is near.

If prime Goat isn't available out the gate, I don't even know what I'll do.
  • CornishLad
    24408 posts Club Captain
    My horn is gone.

The end is near.

I think that if the prime ain’t available from the off you should do a “Trading to Horn” or something like that until the PIM is available then you can have an absolutely insane team around the PIM and get him as soon as he’s released
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    edited September 17
    My horn is gone.

The end is near.

I think that if the prime ain’t available from the off you should do a “Trading to Horn” or something like that until the PIM is available then you can have an absolutely insane team around the PIM and get him as soon as he’s released

I like that suggestion!

Or, I may just wait till his PIM drops to get horned. I'm not playing without him till January nor February AGAIN.
  • CornishLad
    24408 posts Club Captain
    My horn is gone.

The end is near.

I like that suggestion!

Or, I may just wait till his PIM drops to get horned. I'm not playing without him till January nor February AGAIN.

Yeah just trade so you can make up for having to pay 4-5m for him at least then you can say you’re one of, if not the first forumer to use him
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    My horn is gone.

The end is near.

I like that suggestion!

Yeah just trade so you can make up for having to pay 4-5m for him at least then you can say you’re one of, if not the first forumer to use him

OH I AM ALWAYS THE FIRST GOAT GUNNER THREE YEARS RUNNING ABOUT TO MAKE IT FOUR!
  • CornishLad
    24408 posts Club Captain
    My horn is gone.

The end is near.

I like that suggestion!

This year you wasn’t, I remember having the PIM before you this year
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    My horn is gone.

The end is near.

I like that suggestion!

THAT IS MALARKEY!

Okay, maybe you did. I had ALL the OTHER Goats first though!
  • CornishLad
    24408 posts Club Captain
    My horn is gone.

The end is near.

I like that suggestion!

THAT IS MALARKEY!

Definitely not debating that 😂
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    My horn is gone.

The end is near.

I like that suggestion!

THAT IS MALARKEY!

Definitely not debating that 😂

And do you still have him?