Road to 1000 Goals with the Goat - Part III

Comments

• James Libby
    7056 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »
    How many goals you got the with the GOAT now? I'm on 515 with the King. B)

286 with the PIM, and 688 total across ALL Goats.
  • James Libby
    RebelRob wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    To be honest, last year toty Mbappe did nothing for me but this year he feels far better imo. Which is strange as skills were better last year!

His nif was excellent I earlier on, and in good gameplay he seems on par with toty cr from what I’ve used in friendlies with the loan.

But alas, I’m sure you’ll have a blast with your gunner team, and bergkamp seems fantastic value and looks outrageously good this year, so I’m sure him and Henry will be a delightful pairing.

Current squad:
    adb9b1bfeb48c59f0bd91e19140c6c9d.gyf

Nice!

Bergkamp over ozil and it’ll look lovely. Although mid zidane was a bit of a letdown for me tbh, but I’ve seen you getting on amazingly with him which is an annoyance as I loved him as a player and wanted to love him as well 😢

Who knows, I might go back to him at some point.

I'm over 500 games in with Zidane and still going strong. Truth is, the game's caught up with him a bit, but I just loved him IRL and his card has been a delight once I've learned how to get the best out of it. I will admit: I don't think he's meta. He's not a Eusebio or Gullit. But still.... it's ZIDANE.

Yes, I'm very excited to get Dennis. I have quite the Gunners throwback team building in the wings!
  • James Libby
    Joined the Moments Henry club, bought for 3.317 which I think is decent. Scored 4 on his debut in the 1st WL game but there will be much bigger tests to come.

You have never, ever given the GOAT his due! I really hope you enjoy him and that he does work for you in WL.

This is the best GOAT we've ever had, bar none.
  • James Libby
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    o7l0L97.png

Keep on GOATing in the free world!

Really nice record, man. You're one of the few on the SBC/Icons thread to really rep him properly. He's very underrated this year.
  • Finesse_4days
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    Joined the Moments Henry club, bought for 3.317 which I think is decent. Scored 4 on his debut in the 1st WL game but there will be much bigger tests to come.

You have never, ever given the GOAT his due! I really hope you enjoy him and that he does work for you in WL.

I used him in Fifa 18 and he was very good, after that he went down hill massively but this moments version makes him good again.
    So far he has scored alot, just a shame my defence has been horrible so far this weekend league.
  • James Libby

I used him in Fifa 18 and he was very good, after that he went down hill massively but this moments version makes him good again.
    So far he has scored alot, just a shame my defence has been horrible so far this weekend league.

Let the HORN flow through you!

Let the GOAT flow through you!
  • Finesse_4days

31 goals in 14 WL games so far for big Thierry.
  • James Libby

Are you not satisfied with the horn which has been provided by the GOAT?

That's a dank record, brah.

That's a stank record, brah.

Praise the GOAT!
  • Finesse_4days

Praise the GOAT!

Yes, I am very much satisfied. His finishing is insane. Most people use an engine chemstyle on him for the pace and balance boost, but I have been using Marskman as upgrading passing and pace is uneccessary with the stats he has and it gives him that extra shooting and physical boost whilst still boosting agility and dribbling.
  • James Libby

Praise the GOAT!

Yes, I am very much satisfied. His finishing is insane. Most people use an engine chemstyle on him for the pace and balance boost, but I have been using Marskman as upgrading passing and pace is uneccessary with the stats he has and it gives him that extra shooting and physical boost whilst still boosting agility and dribbling.

I like the Marksman tip, and I will put it on him to try next time I play.

But, most of all, I'm glad you have become one with the GOAT again.

May ye live long and get horned.
  • James Libby
    RIBERY HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!

fdd553f5d5426ba0db50e02fe94d87e4.gyf

• iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner

Let us know how he is.
  • James Libby
    iSptmnky wrote: »

Let us know how he is.

Will do!
  • hoban95
    54896 posts National Treasure

Lovely stuff.
  • James Libby

Lovely stuff.

Thanks, mate.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5128 posts Big Money Move
    Did the prime pack from icon swaps against my best efforts not too, and who do I get french flag forward, David trezagay. Massive anticlimax
  • James Libby
    Did the prime pack from icon swaps against my best efforts not too, and who do I get french flag forward, David trezagay. Massive anticlimax

That is the opposite of horned:

SCORNED
  • Humma78
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    This PIM Henry is an absolute beast.
  • James Libby
    Update: absolutely loving my team after the addition of SS Ribery and PIM Desailly.
  • James Libby
    Won't be able to play WL till TOTS though.

Ripped three weeks in a row with the extended Spring Break. Finished G3 twice without even trying and then two weeks ago, when I played all my games, I hit E3... After a 1-4 start!
  • James Libby
    Reds, as usual, were ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • ccooaattssyy
    11599 posts Has That Special Something
    Sensational stuff. I need to love him.
  • RBailss
    13861 posts Has That Special Something
    @James Libby the web app ruined my dream of a fresh PIM Henry :(

d8e88deb45bdc231f7af827fe201b651.png
  • James Libby
    RBailss wrote: »
    @James Libby the web app ruined my dream of a fresh PIM Henry :(

d8e88deb45bdc231f7af827fe201b651.png

That is some ❤️❤️❤️❤️, mate. Don't give up!
  • James Libby
    edited April 20
    This is not going to look like an impressive play, but what a move by Ribery for the game winner:

SlimyColorfulDikkops.gif
  • James Libby
    Another absolute banger from the GOAT:

DizzyCandidGardensnake.gif
  • James Libby
    Sold Ribery.

Will buy him back after TOTS drops his price.

Bergkamp to come from swaps.

Thinking PIM Blanc, Roberto, and Lehmann next. Any thoughts?

Fill in some of the Ligue One TOTS but otherwise not that horned. Will be playing WL again once the semester ends in thee weeks.

Closing in on 700 Goat Goals overall and 300+ with the PIM.

All in all, my third year of Goat Gunning is proceeding quite nice-layyyyyyy.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25534 posts Player of the Year
    Sold Ribery.

Will buy him back after TOTS drops his price.

Bergkamp to come from swaps.

Thinking PIM Blanc, Roberto, and Lehmann next. Any thoughts?

Fill in some of the Ligue One TOTS but otherwise not that horned. Will be playing WL again once the semester ends in thee weeks.

Closing in on 700 Goat Goals overall and 300+ with the PIM.

All in all, my third year of Goat Gunning is proceeding quite nice-layyyyyyy.

Idgaf

Hope this helps, Jim.

Stay safe and best of luck finishing out the semester.

Sincerely,
    Oranje
  • Wonderfulwest
    5128 posts Big Money Move
    Honestly loving this PIM Henry, had a little break from Fifa and been playing other games. And come back today and his just filthy. I’m contemplating not buying FIFA21 and just playing through with my current team
  • James Libby
    Honestly loving this PIM Henry, had a little break from Fifa and been playing other games. And come back today and his just filthy. I’m contemplating not buying FIFA21 and just playing through with my current team

This guy goats.