Road to 1000 Goals with the Goat - Part III

Comments

• RebelRob
    6505 posts Big Money Move
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Made a decent start I see!

You should be double your transfer profit if you invest your coins early and sit on higher rated and popular players until release, and then with that kind of coinage to start with you should have zidane well before toty.

Good luck, I hope the packs were kind to you!

If you keep this up, I'm defriending you!

I’m sorry, what?
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49007 posts FIFA Cover Star
    GL!
  • James Libby
    6891 posts Big Money Move

You should be double your transfer profit if you invest your coins early and sit on higher rated and popular players until release, and then with that kind of coinage to start with you should have zidane well before toty.

I’m sorry, what?

Sniping my coin totals!

I'm jk anyway.
  • James Libby
    GL!

Thanks, my man!
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25185 posts Player of the Year

I’m sorry, what?

Sniping my coin totals!

I'm jk anyway.

Our American humor is an acquired taste, and it's served deep fried.
  • James Libby

I’m sorry, what?

Sniping my coin totals!

I'm jk anyway.

Wait, you're American?!?

I've never been so disappointed.
  • RebelRob
    6505 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2019

I’m sorry, what?

Sniping my coin totals!

I'm jk anyway.

I was gonna say!

My humour is pretty wide ranged, but no matter what language/dialect words are hard to convey tone/sarcasm etc.

Anyway, just how many fp’s did you whack anyway? Only interested to get an idea on what to expect.
  • Kieren1888
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    GL mate, I think I may make Drogba my first big player this year, ofc Larsson will find his way to my team at some point though.
  • Hoopsterz
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thread is always a good read.. Even if it just for your typing technique.

Good luck.. Hopefully he does have a PIM this year!
  • hoban95
    54418 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

I’m sorry, what?

Sniping my coin totals!

I'm jk anyway.

It's rubbish that's what it is.
  • hoban95
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I remember this from fut 18, go get em fella! How much you opening on early access?

You were one of the first posters on my first thread!

To answer your question: however much it takes to get that front three!

Hahaha good stuff. Man i can't wait get Zidane. I've been desperate for him to get an icon card for years now.

Which Zidane are you shooting for? How much are YOU loading up?

That version of Zidane. I’m not sure how much I’m loading up 24-30k FP? I want Mbappe as my first major buy.

Hmmm...this didn't age well.
  • Hoopsterz
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite

I’m sorry, what?

Sniping my coin totals!

I'm jk anyway.

I didn't realise they had a sense of humour to be honest..

:trollface:
  • hoban95
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

I’m sorry, what?

Sniping my coin totals!

I'm jk anyway.

:D
  • James Libby

I’m sorry, what?

Sniping my coin totals!

I'm jk anyway.

I was gonna say!

My humour is pretty wide ranged, but no matter what language/dialect words are hard to convey tone/sarcasm etc.

Anyway, just how many fp’s did you whack anyway? Only interested to get an idea on what to expect.

I'm so upset at how this has all turned out, I'm afraid I'm not even done wacking.... stay tuned, though!
  • James Libby
    Kieren1888 wrote: »
    GL mate, I think I may make Drogba my first big player this year, ofc Larsson will find his way to my team at some point though.

Kieiren! A GOAT FORUM LEGEND! I hope to see Larsson in your squad sooner rather than later and I will refrain from comment on Drogbae besides saying: best of luck to you this year, as always!
  • James Libby
    I remember this from fut 18, go get em fella! How much you opening on early access?

You were one of the first posters on my first thread!

To answer your question: however much it takes to get that front three!

Hahaha good stuff. Man i can't wait get Zidane. I've been desperate for him to get an icon card for years now.

Which Zidane are you shooting for? How much are YOU loading up?

That version of Zidane. I’m not sure how much I’m loading up 24-30k FP? I want Mbappe as my first major buy.

Hmmm...this didn't age well.

We are in the same boat, buddy. The way prices have metered out feels different this year.
  • James Libby
    edited September 2019

I’m sorry, what?

Sniping my coin totals!

I'm jk anyway.

Hoopsterz wrote: »

I’m sorry, what?

Sniping my coin totals!

I'm jk anyway.

You two are WAN.KERS.
  • James Libby
    You guys are going to call me crazy...

Then you're going to say "who cares?"...

96ae3eea3b866b14c4f0bed0d476eb50.gyf

But the young GOAT is being price-fixed!!!!!!!

b71cef05019b903983590dc5df992e80.gyf
  • BristolMDF
    1011 posts Professional
    Crazy prices
  • James Libby
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Crazy prices

WHAT IS A GOAT TO DO!??!?
  • BristolMDF
    1011 posts Professional
    Crazy prices

Get horned?
  • James Libby
    edited September 2019
    Crazy prices

Get horned?

You, sir, have been inducted into the Goat Forum HOF. Enjoy your stay.

Whence man first came from, in that moment the moment where man BECAME man – wherever that is, however or whoever you want to define it – he never envisioned the shodden, arid reality of being told to get horned on his own gawddamn horn forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • James Libby
    What's a goat to do without his goat?
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Absolutely bloody love your threads. Was going to get Baby Henry myself to goat around with for a bit but then I saw his price. Think I'd rather sit and try to snipe a Baby drogba tbh
  • James Libby
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Absolutely bloody love your threads. Was going to get Baby Henry myself to goat around with for a bit but then I saw his price. Think I'd rather sit and try to snipe a Baby drogba tbh

Thanks, mate. You've been around since the very start. It's great to have people support the thread year after year.

87 LW Henry's price is just untenable. It's seriously stifled my horn thus far. Everyone else is off and running with their RTG, and I don't even know what I'm going to do yet.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain

Thanks, mate. You've been around since the very start. It's great to have people support the thread year after year.

87 LW Henry's price is just untenable. It's seriously stifled my horn thus far. Everyone else is off and running with their RTG, and I don't even know what I'm going to do yet.

It's bad ain't it. I remember last year his baby was less than a mill and I believe we both had him day 1 as well. If he was 750k or so I'd happily have goated with you but for now I think I'll be looking towards getting baby drogba
  • James Libby

It's bad ain't it. I remember last year his baby was less than a mill and I believe we both had him day 1 as well. If he was 750k or so I'd happily have goated with you but for now I think I'll be looking towards getting baby drogba

You took the words right out of my mouth! This launch has been FUBAR.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain

It sure as hell is. It actually saddens me that so much hype can die so quick
  • James Libby

It sure as hell is. It actually saddens me that so much hype can die so quick

IF I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have wacked at all.