• James Libby
    7024 posts Big Money Move
    CornishLad wrote: »
    The goat has got me playing Fifa again...39 games of Fifa in 2 days 😮

Get horned!

Stay horned!
  • Wonderfulwest
    5124 posts Big Money Move
    I’m so tempted to sell prime Henry & PIM Bergkamp for PIM Henry. Is he really worth the upgrade guys? I know Bergkamp is and with him being in icon swaps I’m only losing him for a month
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    I’m so tempted to sell prime Henry & PIM Bergkamp for PIM Henry. Is he really worth the upgrade guys? I know Bergkamp is and with him being in icon swaps I’m only losing him for a month

Definitely better than the Prime for me. Also Bergkamp is great but there’s always gunna be a cheaper alternative to use instead of him whereas a great ST is hard to come by
  • James Libby

Definitely better than the Prime for me. Also Bergkamp is great but there’s always gunna be a cheaper alternative to use instead of him whereas a great ST is hard to come by

Yeah, I would make this move ASAP knowing that you'll have PIM Berg from swaps. The upgrade on Henry from Prime to PIM is unbelievably horned!
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Decided to start icon swaps. Doing offline first then I’ll maybe relegate myself to get the online ones done (plus gives me time to pack more players as have hardly any first owners anymore)
  • James Libby
    Decided to start icon swaps. Doing offline first then I’ll maybe relegate myself to get the online ones done (plus gives me time to pack more players as have hardly any first owners anymore)

Now we're getting horned!
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain

Means I can sell Bergy and use that 1.2m to get PIM Campbell and start the grind for Petit 😍
  • Wonderfulwest
    I’ve sold Henry n Bergkamp, now waiting for PIM Henry to pop up for around 3.5m and I’ll pull the trigger. He better be worth the wait guys you’ve hyped this upgrade
  • James Libby
    I’ve sold Henry n Bergkamp, now waiting for PIM Henry to pop up for around 3.5m and I’ll pull the trigger. He better be worth the wait guys you’ve hyped this upgrade

Oh, he is, mate. You're gonna want PIM Berg back, granted. But the Henry upgrade is legit.
  • James Libby
    edited March 20

Means I can sell Bergy and use that 1.2m to get PIM Campbell and start the grind for Petit 😍

I like where your head is at. Here's where I'm at:

031c4f28b4c0edd9f06b340639990431.gyf
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain

I like where your head is at. Here's where I'm at:

031c4f28b4c0edd9f06b340639990431.gyf

Wow. I so wish I could have done that FB David Luiz. I too got Kolasinac as a Red. Definitely gunna be trying to upgrade to as much of an arsenal icon team as I can.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    In other news Bergy and Henry have pulled me to 8-3 so far in WL. Not a bad start seeing as I normally collapse after 5 games. And considering I’m a G2 at best player I’m hoping I can maybe get G1 this weekend
  • Wonderfulwest
    Well I must say Henry is superb, what a upgrade guy is silky smooth when dribbling and his runs. I’ve scored some beauties with him bodying defenders and screaming it too bins. I’ve not even missed Bergkamp. Changed the formation up to 433 and Henry with Sanches FB n Pepe on the flanks are tearing up defences. Roll on next month when the iceman returns
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Decided to sell the iceman today. Do I regret the decision? Yeah a bit. But I’m happy with the 1.52 I got for him. Need to find an icon CAM to use for the rest of WL though. But can’t wait to get him back from swaps. Only problem I find with him is that his M/M workrates make he move around too much and by the end of 2 games he’s the only player with less than 90 fitness. I know it’s not the biggest annoyance in the world but when it’s like the 90th min and he’s through on goal but has barely any fitness it becomes annoying 😂
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Oh on more happier news, I’ve hit 100 goals on Henry 😮
  • Nick_stags
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This Henry is sensational.

His turns and touches are so quick it's absolutely deadly.

58 games, 89 goals for me. Pretty much all WL.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    just for future reference this Shapeshift Ribery is absolutely incredible...definitely going to use a 2 striker formation with him and Henry up front when I get Henry back
  • Giacdeman
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    KxFUbpn.jpg

Thread got me hyped
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Giacdeman wrote: »
    KxFUbpn.jpg

Thread got me hyped

@Giacdeman please tell me that’s a good price for PS and you’re not on Xbox. Because if you bought that on Xbox you’ve just overpaid by like 600k
  • Giacdeman
    KxFUbpn.jpg

Thread got me hyped

@Giacdeman please tell me that’s a good price for PS and you’re not on Xbox. Because if you bought that on Xbox you’ve just overpaid by like 600k

Yeah I am infiltrating the xbox section as a PS player. It's a fine price on PS, haha.
  • Wonderfulwest
    I was gonna say I paid 3.2m if his gone up that much I’d be tempted to sell
  • Giacdeman
    I was gonna say I paid 3.2m if his gone up that much I’d be tempted to sell

Too bad. :(
  • Nick_stags
    I sold him.

105 goals in 79 games.

Regret it, buying back tomorrow.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Nick_stags wrote: »
    I sold him.

105 goals in 79 games.

Mine had a very similar record but definitely didn’t expect him to sell for 4m. Will be buying him back tomorrow
  • Nick_stags
    I sold him.

105 goals in 79 games.

Mine had a very similar record but definitely didn’t expect him to sell for 4m. Will be buying him back tomorrow

Not using him made me realise how good he is. He's superb.

Hopefully a little price drop during FUT birthday tomorrow.

Also not buying until tomorrow night will stop me playing during the usual horrendous Friday gameplay.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    I sold him.

105 goals in 79 games.

Not using him made me realise how good he is. He's superb.

Hopefully a little price drop during FUT birthday tomorrow.

Also not buying until tomorrow night will stop me playing during the usual horrendous Friday gameplay.

Yeah I even tried TOTY Mbappe and he didn’t live up to the status of Henry. I’m happy to pay 3.6 but nothing more than that and must be fresh as well
  • Giacdeman
    NDntCKc.jpg

Well that was unexpected.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    So so glad Ozil got a 5* weak foot card. Now however it means I don’t need the iceman. Tempted to grind for Petit from Swaps but know that I won’t end up doing it so gunna go for the Prime icon pack. Can’t wait to get Henry back and finish my team 😍
  • James Libby
    KxFUbpn.jpg

Thread got me hyped

Welcome to the club, my man!