Road to 1000 Goals with the Goat - Part III

Comments

• CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    CornishLad wrote: »
    So....Bought Henry again. 3.45 fresh I’m not selling him this time. Tried other ST’s and can safely say he’s far superior for me to ever replace again. Now need to get myself a fresh PIM Bergkamp and then I’m sorted

You not gonna do him from swaps?

I’m not gunna lie swaps bores me to death. I’d love to have him first owner but it’s just a grind ain’t it 😂
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    So....Bought Henry again. 3.45 fresh I’m not selling him this time. Tried other ST’s and can safely say he’s far superior for me to ever replace again. Now need to get myself a fresh PIM Bergkamp and then I’m sorted

Congrats again! Thinking of Bergkamp too but would have to sell Ribery for around the same coins. You think Bergkamp would be better?

Ribery looks amazing but don’t know if he’ll be as cool as the ice man 😂
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain

I’m not gunna lie swaps bores me to death. I’d love to have him first owner but it’s just a grind ain’t it 😂

It's not that bad, well the online ones anyways. Squad Battles is dull I agree.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain

It's not that bad, well the online ones anyways. Squad Battles is dull I agree.

I just know I won’t be able to commit to doing it. Plus cba to wait 40+ days to get him 😂
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    11 goals, 4 assists on 8 WL games...the goat is well and truly back 😍
  • EddieFicio
    22479 posts Club Captain
    So has the PIM goat arrived yet
  • James Libby
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 14
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    So has the PIM goat arrived yet

38e86d2911ceee8d8d17acf757764f31.gyf

• James Libby
    Not a flashy goal, but the man just finds a way to finish:

MeekDangerousFurseal.gif
  • James Libby
    When you are grading papers and a student takes a shot at the GOAT:

413b0a1e17ecd11cd3058181b1fd22d0.gyf

Don't even ask what grade he got!
  • Färjestad
    2738 posts Fans' Favourite

Imagine using the word 'lol' in a paper
  • James Libby
    Färjestad wrote: »

Imagine using the word 'lol' in a paper

In his defense it was just a comment on the grade submission; not in the actual paper.
  • AznSW
    1784 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is there a big difference between the PIM and Prime?
  • James Libby
    AznSW wrote: »
    Is there a big difference between the PIM and Prime?

Yes. Fortunately or unfortunately the PIM is a massive upgrade. It's faster stronger better shooting better runs and work rate better balance and agility and strength.
  • Nick_stags
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This card is absolutely insane. Had a blast this WL with him.

50 goals in 31 games for me.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    I’ve missed henry...42 goals, 12 assists in 25 WL games for me. He’s not leaving the club anytime soon. Also bought a cheap Bergy to test before I commit to searching for a fresh one and my god is he good 😮
  • Humma78
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    What’s the Best formation with Bergkamp?
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Humma78 wrote: »
    What’s the Best formation with Bergkamp?

I’m using 4231 with Bergy at CAM
  • Humma78
    edited March 16
    CRY0wQNl.jpeg

Here’s mine how can I upgraded with 1.5 ? Do you have good CTs for the formation?
  • Humma78
    edited March 16
    88 PV4 and Bellerin are really tempting me
    Post edited by Humma78 on
  • James Libby
    Goat had the most uncanny WL and lifted me to 20 wins. One game he had nine goals.

Highlights tomorrow.

Did Bellerin. Going to chill and rip the Icon Swaps to get PIM Dennis!
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Henry managed to drag me to 17 wins this weekend league (my first one since November) getting 49 goals and 16 assists. He’s never leaving my club...1000 goals here I come
  • James Libby
    Henry managed to drag me to 17 wins this weekend league (my first one since November) getting 49 goals and 16 assists. He’s never leaving my club...1000 goals here I come

This time you better be committed to the horn!
  • James Libby
    edited March 16
    The Goat just torturing people in WL:

GentlePassionateFishingcat.gif
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain

This time you better be committed to the horn!

😂 you know me too well, I’m 100% committed!
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Glad to report that the ice man has officially joined the club and will join the now “untradeable” club with Henry. Decided that when I’ve completed my team (need that Vidal and Neymar) I’ll then start upgrading my GK to Lehman (slowly progress from the baby to the moments) then I’ll start upgrading Varane to PIM Campbell. Honestly cannot wait to start my journey
  • Lax22
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does PIM Henry feels clunky?
  • James Libby
    Lax22 wrote: »
    Does PIM Henry feels clunky?

NO
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    played 49 games so far with the GOAT. 71 Goals and 20 assists. He’s been doing great, up until around 10 games ago. He’s just dropping back to more of a CAM role and just not producing what I need. Not using this as an excuse to sell him but I don’t know what’s changed in the past 10 games because the team has been the exact same for the past 20 games
  • Wonderfulwest
    5134 posts Big Money Move
    played 49 games so far with the GOAT. 71 Goals and 20 assists. He’s been doing great, up until around 10 games ago. He’s just dropping back to more of a CAM role and just not producing what I need. Not using this as an excuse to sell him but I don’t know what’s changed in the past 10 games because the team has been the exact same for the past 20 games
    Dynamic difficulty adjustment maybe ?
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Dynamic difficulty adjustment maybe ?

Does that impact online?