EA Access / fifa 20 early access

Alexvdven
232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Does anyone how it works getting the early (10 hours) access through EA Access? do you just buy the subscription and thats it? or does it also matter what kind of edition of fifa 20 you bought? The EA livechat says i have to ask Sony and sony is kind of unreachable. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• LaVendetta16
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alexvdven wrote: »
    Does anyone how it works getting the early (10 hours) access through EA Access? do you just buy the subscription and thats it? or does it also matter what kind of edition of fifa 20 you bought? The EA livechat says i have to ask Sony and sony is kind of unreachable. Thanks for the help!

You dont even need to buy Fifa 20 for the 10h early Access, you only need the ea access subscription
  • Alexvdven
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks!
  • roc2606
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have a follow up question, are the 10 hours limited to Thursday? Or Can I play for example a couple of hours on Thursday and the rest on the weekend?
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    roc2606 wrote: »
    I have a follow up question, are the 10 hours limited to Thursday? Or Can I play for example a couple of hours on Thursday and the rest on the weekend?

No you can use the 10 hours however you want. I split it up so I don’t feel drained smashing g through all 10 hours at once
  • Mathew_Jenkins86
    181 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was wondering the same and purchased a 1 month ea access subscription on the PS4 for my son but haven't pre ordered fifa yet...will we be able to play the 10 hours and just purchase fifa on the day of release 27th??
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    I was wondering the same and purchased a 1 month ea access subscription on the PS4 for my son but haven't pre ordered fifa yet...will we be able to play the 10 hours and just purchase fifa on the day of release 27th??

Yes, you don't need to have bought the game to use the 10hrs.