The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fut Champions Weekend League Thread

number7rocky
5080 posts Big Money Move
Looks like one hasn't been set up yet so here we go, another year of WL ๐Ÿ‘ May the rage be with you ๐Ÿ˜‚

First WL should be 4th October I assume who's looking forward to it?

Comments

• number7rocky
    edited September 2019
    Hopefully thread will be nice and active really empty here towards the end of the year! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Especially compared to the Xbox side.
  • DomDom999
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not being horrible but who's actually excited for fut champs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I'd rather crash out rivals with minimal game time and less rage.
  • number7rocky
    Not being horrible but who's actually excited for fut champs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I'd rather crash out rivals with minimal game time and less rage.

I don't actually enjoy fut champs ๐Ÿ˜‚ , I'm more excited for a new fifa but its something I'll still play for those rewards every Thursday ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    1st wl is 11th oct confirmed
  • ha032742
    36399 posts Moderator
    The icon plan has me unhyped about the game in general but also WL :'(
  • Mathew1606
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    I will be back for my regular gold 2 finished :D
  • Baellerin24
    717 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Going in, missed 19- needed a break and 18 drained the life out of me with its flaws.. correction decision after i watched the FIFA world burn last year

I got to a strong level on 18, and i spent nothing. All that held me back was playing catchup all year squad quality wise, not this year! Gonna have to learn these new mechanics sharpish though
  • Zhyquron
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ready for a new year. B)
  • ha032742
    36399 posts Moderator
    Ready for a new year. B)

Qualifiers are less P2W now due to the team restrictions...they seem possibly too strict compared to the end of FIFA 19 though :#
  • Zhyquron
    Don't think I will spend my Saturdays playing qualifiers again this year. Maybe when the weather is really bad.
  • jjij
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    11th Oct, plenty of time to get prepared for WL. Hopefully not as frustrating as last year, but I wont be holding my breath!
  • Zhyquron
    jjij wrote: ยป
    11th Oct, plenty of time to get prepared for WL. Hopefully not as frustrating as last year, but I wont be holding my breath!

How do you know it's the 11th?
  • Kalhead
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Want to try and get a top 100 finish this year. Few 28 wins so just need a little bit more.

Probably wont do qualifiers again though. You have to spend a whole day pretty much on call and I can't be doing that with 2 kids.
  • jjij
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    jjij wrote: ยป

How do you know it's the 11th?
    Just heard that was the first weekend of WL.