Spend your 10h on early access wisely

DeMolay145
539 posts An Exciting Prospect
Web App launches tomorrow. Use it to open your loyalty packs and set up your squads. If you happen to pull an expensive player, do not sell it yet. Wait for game full release.

Considering the early access launch time, its wise to use your 10h exclusively to play division rivals, at least until you are in a confort points margin in order to receive rewards on thursday.

If you have more time, focus on squad battles to collect rewards on sunday.

Do not use your 10h to trade, do sbcs, open packs, etc. All that you can do on the web app.

By doing all this you can get two rewards even before the 23rd!

Comments

• Crazy Creaky Jr
    4799 posts National Call-Up
    Yes mate you do that

I will play unlimited
  • Orison
    55392 posts National Treasure
    People who actually get restricted by 10 hours can't be too wise in the first place.
  • LFC Simon 98
    19916 posts Club Captain
    Or you could be a scrub like all of us and abuse it
  • DeMolay145
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A lot of people will play only 10 hours. Never said I would. hehehe
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4799 posts National Call-Up
    Hihihi
  • iSptmnky
    7591 posts League Winner
    Hahaha
  • Moiizer
    9612 posts League Winner
    Hohoho?
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    Xaxaxaxaxa
  • Jajajaja
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    Could someone tell me how to play unlimited?
  • LFC Simon 98
    19916 posts Club Captain
    ^ prime example of how bored everyone is waiting for the web app to drop
  • Moiizer
    9612 posts League Winner
    Could someone tell me how to play unlimited?

Buy the game.
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    Hyhyhy

Late to the damn party again.
  • Scutch
    15009 posts World Class
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Hyhyhy

Late to the damn party again.

Think that’s Coach’s other son.
  • SimenHP
    2464 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    People who actually get restricted by 10 hours can't be too wise in the first place.

There is a difference between being not wise and being smart. Smart people only goes for 10 hours or not even that and spend their money on other stuff, not wise people goes for 20+ hours and keeps giving EA more money.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25721 posts Player of the Year
    SimenHP wrote: »

There is a difference between being not wise and being smart. Smart people only goes for 10 hours or not even that and spend their money on other stuff, not wise people goes for 20+ hours and keeps giving EA more money.

Or you could be even wiser :trollface:
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    We don't know if we will be able to play past the 10hr Trial yet ;)
  • Pietu
    6895 posts Big Money Move
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Hohoho?

Merry Christmas!
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    DeMolay145 wrote: »
    Web App launches tomorrow. Use it to open your loyalty packs and set up your squads. If you happen to pull an expensive player, do not sell it yet. Wait for game full release.

Considering the early access launch time, its wise to use your 10h exclusively to play division rivals, at least until you are in a confort points margin in order to receive rewards on thursday.

If you have more time, focus on squad battles to collect rewards on sunday.

Do not use your 10h to trade, do sbcs, open packs, etc. All that you can do on the web app.

By doing all this you can get two rewards even before the 23rd!

Be careful with this statement.

Depends on what kind of player you're talking about and what you can do with those coins in that time. If you pack a player that will be worth potentially 200k on release and is at 100k when you get him, in those 7 days you should be able to turn that 100k in to far more than that 200k.

Food for thought.
  • Mr_footballer1
    2428 posts Fans' Favourite

How you know the glitch will work this year? Pretty sure they will patch it
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner

There is one every year
  • ORANGEeffect05

I'm pretty sure they won't bother considering it can actually benefit them with people buying FPs during the hype and building more hype generally for release.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move

I'm pretty sure they won't bother considering it can actually benefit them with people buying FPs during the hype and building more hype generally for release.

Exactly, there's no reason for them to care about it, it's a leg up for them
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16632 posts World Class
    5min hype
  • Keano
    16492 posts World Class
    No idea how to do the more than 10 hours myself, but last year i didn't even use my full 10 hours due to work etc, something about needing another account on your xbox, but i only have the one so not sure if I can do it or whatever, but would be useful to use so may have to try & find how it works.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    No idea how to do the more than 10 hours myself, but last year i didn't even use my full 10 hours due to work etc, something about needing another account on your xbox, but i only have the one so not sure if I can do it or whatever, but would be useful to use so may have to try & find how it works.

Pm me if you find you need it
  • ORANGEeffect05
    edited September 2019

Post edited by UM4R on
  • Pietu
    6895 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2019

Just quit the s or w/e

Don't you need to pre-order for that tho?
    Post edited by UM4R on
  • Keano
    16492 posts World Class
    edited September 2019

Just qu...ad of access or w/e

No new account needed then?

Post edited by UM4R on
  • ORANGEeffect05
    edited September 2019
    Pietu wrote: »

Just q.../e

Don't you need to pre-order for that tho?

Should work with just access but idk as I typically have it pre-ordered or pre-loaded.

Just ..../e

No new account needed then?

Nope
    Post edited by UM4R on