My letter to EA

Dear EA SPORTS,

I grew up with football and I immediately loved the game. FIFA was (and still is) a big part of my childhood, because I started playing FIFA when I was 5/6 years old and I started with the 2006 World Cup game on the PS2. Since then: 07, EURO 2008, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.

I bought my PS4 before the start of FIFA 15 and I absolutely loved the PS4 and FIFA 15 especially FUT because it was so much fun! I booted up the game last week and the nostalgia just hits you in the face instantly: the music, the gameplay, the menu JUST EVERYTHING! Time flies when you’re having fun and now we’re here at the start of FIFA 20, I loved every FIFA so far and I hope FIFA 20 will be good as well. But let’s get to the main subject.

I personally think it’s sad that the servers of one of the best FIFA’s in my opinion will be gone soon. I remember that the FIFA 14 servers were going to heaven in 2017 too, which was an awesome game too on the PS3. I loved almost every game since I started playing, but there isn’t one game that I enjoyed the most as I did with FIFA 15, I really miss the joy I had back in the day. I’m just hoping that with this message you will do something to keep the servers alive of this awesome game which was a big part of my childhood and I think this is the case for many people.

So please please please EA SPORTS, keep the servers alive of FIFA 15 and every FIFA 15 since then (maybe bring 14 back on as well😉)

Yours,

A big FIFA fan

(Please Share)

Comments

• Fab
    17822 posts World Class
    You have my support, greendevils00. Fifa 15 is the indisputable masterpiece in the Fifa franchise and it will be a sad day when EA decides to pull the plug on its servers.
  • the_pack_king
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wait a second.... I'm pretty sure 15 was the one that you ran in a straight line from kick off and where against the two center backs every time?

I hated that game it was pace city
  • Navraat
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    Each year:

Current FIFA is the worst

FIFA from 3+ years ago is the best
  • Wi1son73
    2200 posts Fans' Favourite
    fifa12 was my best, I also loved fifa18, I gained loads of grey hair from this shabby 19. So please make fifa20 enjoyable, and rage free