The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Absting159
6989 posts Moderator
edited September 17
New thread for 10! Will update this post in a bit!

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    18125 posts World Class
    RTG n dat
  • Finesse_4days
    7923 posts League Winner
    edited September 17
    Looking forward to starting, I am planning on either doing a Toty Messi RTG or building towards another big player I have not decided yet, but I am planning on getting more coins this year so I can use the better players by February instead of waiting until Tots for the big boys.
  • Finesse_4days
    7923 posts League Winner
    I wonder if @Ugri still has the disgusting pack luck this year, or if someone else will get the big boy pulls this time around.
  • I’m up in the air. Possibly 24k to start then no more money....

I’m not that good of a trader from scratch, I need that early help. Not all of us are @Ugri and pack like every top tier player we want.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18125 posts World Class
    100% sure I’m not spending a penny this year just to see how far I can go without it. Aim is to pick up as many TOTY Liverpool players as I can
  • Antparry92
    18063 posts World Class
    19 XBCC has now gone :cry:
    Awkward that I’ll still post 19 stuff in here now :joy:
  • LFC Simon 98
    18125 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Not like anyone really read your posts anyway :trollface:
  • PelzyWelzy
    9790 posts League Winner

It’s not the size of the crowd but the quality that counts ;)
  • LFC Simon 98
    18125 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

It’s not the size of the crowd but the quality that counts ;)

i told my gf something similar. However she’s now my ex... wonder if there’s a correlation
  • Antparry92
    18063 posts World Class

That is scarily true haha
  • Ugri
    7008 posts Big Money Move
    I wonder if @Ugri still has the disgusting pack luck this year, or if someone else will get the big boy pulls this time around.

@Finesse_4days Its somebody elses turn this year ;)
  • Ugri
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I’m up in the air. Possibly 24k to start then no more money....

I’m not that good of a trader from scratch, I need that early help. Not all of us are @Ugri and pack like every top tier player we want.

@Absting159 Tbh i al also a good trader but that in combination with the pack luck just made jt ridicolous!
  • Ugri
    Love the RTG n dat :lol:
  • LFC Simon 98
    18125 posts World Class
    Ugri wrote: »

Seems most fitting :D
  • Davvebingan
    2695 posts Fans' Favourite
    I will go full RTG and plan on building a full Barcelona past and present team. Including Toty Messi
  • Ugri
    I will go full RTG and plan on building a full Barcelona past and present team. Including Toty Messi

Copycat! :lol: I only got the team with 99rw Messi beside my 2 other mega teams ;)
  • Davvebingan
    edited September 17

Copycat! :lol: I only got the team with 99rw Messi beside my 2 other mega teams ;)

Well it’s more than enough room for both of us. I get Toty Messi you get Tots. 😉
  • xciljw
    5024 posts Big Money Move
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I’m up in the air. Possibly 24k to start then no more money....

I'm going to start with 12k FP of drafts and that will be about it. Only just bought the game and literally have no hype. Don't have the time to commit on a competitive level anyway. Just hope I can get the fun of playing FIFA back :)
  • Ugri wrote: »

Seems most fitting :D

I liked the comment, so added it to the name haha.

@xciljw maybe you’ll enjoy the game with less pressure and knowing a broken game isn’t holding you back! You can just have fun with it now!
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Hello everyone! I hope everyone has fun the next 2 weeks! This was always the best part of FIFA for me.

I decided not to buy the game this year. I’m just not interested. Maybe I’ll feel differently in a few months, but all hype is dead for me. I’m enjoying playing NBA 2k20.

I will miss this thread about as much as any, so I’ll probably still drop in occasionally to see how everyone is doing. Good luck to everyone in their new FIFA adventure!
  • Ugri
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I hope everyone has fun the next 2 weeks! This was always the best part of FIFA for me.

I decided not to buy the game this year. I’m just not interested. Maybe I’ll feel differently in a few months, but all hype is dead for me. I’m enjoying playing NBA 2k20.

I will miss this thread about as much as any, so I’ll probably still drop in occasionally to see how everyone is doing. Good luck to everyone in their new FIFA adventure!

Thanks! Enjoy 2k20!
  • mjs4p

Thanks! Enjoy 2k20!

Thanks. I’m enjoying some offline play and a more casual approach than I can give FIFA at this point. Plus, I think I was just generally burned out on FIFA after 5 years non-stop.
  • FrankFrank
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey guys!

I hope everyone is doing well. Decided to get the game anyway, even though I was planning on skipping it. I miss this place too much, and Im an addict for life I guess :D Promised myself that I will stay away from fifa points this year, and no 30-game weekend leagues. Just a casual approach and hopefully 14 wins from 17ish games and more focus on menus/trading.

I still have EA access etc - If I buy the digital version from xbox store right now will I be able to access the web app by the 19th? Or is it only those who pre-ordered?

Hyyyype @Ugri @Addicksfan @Finesse_4days @Absting159 @PelzyWelzy @mjs4p @Daveofwales01 @Alexrb89 @Tof33z @krakos000 @Davvebingan
  • RappSnitch
    377 posts Sunday League Hero

MyCareer or MyTeam?
  • Tof33z
    6960 posts Big Money Move
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Hey guys!

I hope everyone is doing well. Decided to get the game anyway, even though I was planning on skipping it. I miss this place too much, and Im an addict for life I guess :D Promised myself that I will stay away from fifa points this year, and no 30-game weekend leagues. Just a casual approach and hopefully 14 wins from 17ish games and more focus on menus/trading.

I still have EA access etc - If I buy the digital version from xbox store right now will I be able to access the web app by the 19th? Or is it only those who pre-ordered?

Hyyyype @Ugri @Addicksfan @Finesse_4days @Absting159 @PelzyWelzy @mjs4p @Daveofwales01 @Alexrb89 @Tof33z @krakos000 @Davvebingan

You don't even need to buy the game, you get the 10 hours with ea access
  • Ugri
    edited September 17
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Hey guys!

@FrankFrank Over the moom bro ure also in! Lets keep each other honest with no FP!
  • Davvebingan
    @FrankFrank your can access the web app tomorrow since you played last year
  • Ugri
    edited September 17

With a bit of luck late this night or in the morning! I feel i will get something good in my webapp packs! My the pack gods be with ALL of us!!
  • Davvebingan

With a bit of luck late this night or in the morning! I feel i will get something good in my webapp packs! My the pack gods be with ALL of us!!

Hopefully and I would be happy with my pack luck from last year. It was not like yours but it was good, Middle Cruyff isn’t bad
  • mjs4p
    RappSnitch wrote: »

MyCareer or MyTeam?

MyTeam @RappSnitch