The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• RappSnitch
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any recommendations in terms of cards I should be picking up for my first squad?

I like the look of Brandt, Bergwijn, Perisic and so on. Not seeing many reasonably priced strikers that are too exciting other than that Malen lad.
  • Absting159
    7173 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    @Ugri lol. I still have all the SBCs to do. Fingers crossed that’ll be my goldmine.

Also considering past the first month there are lots of Spurs that won’t make my team, I switched to this team.

Super Jan should inflate. Aurier might inflate. Lloris In mid 40s is where he was last year at release. So I think they are safe. Winks is actually pretty good!

RQWazWO.jpg
  • Ugri
    7380 posts Big Money Move
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Ugri lol. I still have all the SBCs to do. Fingers crossed that’ll be my goldmine.

Also considering past the first month there are lots of Spurs that won’t make my team, I switched to this team.

Super Jan should inflate. Aurier might inflate. Lloris In mid 40s is where he was last year at release. So I think they are safe. Winks is actually pretty good!

RQWazWO.jpg

@Absting159 If your half as lucky as me than it is. Who.to.sell? Need some.coins...
  • I’m struggling to fill my tradepile because I feel a lot of low rated cards are overpriced.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Ugri wrote: »
    And some.more...2 sbc packs! Hybrid leagues - Give me 5 & 7 League Boots

Mixed Players Packs

https://imgur.com/gallery/yMa05bl

Can you just open my packs plzkthnx

Gg though man, great pulls!!
  • Rickch
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone know how you can accurately see how much time you have left on access?
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Rickch wrote: »

Keep a note
  • Rickch
    Tof33z wrote: »

Keep a note

:(

I believe PS have a countdown timer that tells them in hours and minutes what is left, that’s the kind of thing I was referring to
  • Ugri
    Starter https://imgur.com/gallery/isiJ5bd

Kante comes.on from bench for Sabria( he is very descent as well). Backline feeels very good!

Will sell.Kante and Dybala on a high, both due.to links and popularity must go up after release. Right?
  • RappSnitch
    Man player prices are wild. I haven’t traded or bought anything yet so I’m way behind :D
  • @RappSnitch I’m a little nervous about all the players I bought. Trade piles at 86...about 400k in total value via BIN prices.

I did a bit of everything. Cards like Hummmels, Muller, Thiago who just seemed way too cheap then lots of pacey big league players.
  • Finesse_4days
    8463 posts League Winner
    After doing the hybrid nations Sbc I have made about 50k after packing Perisic and then Naingollan, Gabriel Jesus and Ryan Fraser in the same rare mega pack plus quite a few 2k+ players. So I will be on about 130k if I decide to sell everything, Jesus will probably rise a bit more on release but I'm tempted to just take the coins now and make a team to play abit more of rivals.
  • Finesse_4days
    8463 posts League Winner
    This is my new squad https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8267503 not tried it out yet but interested to see how quite a few of those players play especially Jesus, Allan and Militao.
  • Ugri
    This is my new squad https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8267503 not tried it out yet but interested to see how quite a few of those players play especially Jesus, Allan and Militao.

Loooks good! I tried Gaya and ended up with Telles,such a beast every year! Let me know how Militao plays? Marquinhos for me is a beast!
  • Ugri
    Ended up on 23.2k SB points when i was in a game, up 6-0 @ 80th minute and black screen...10hours gone. Hope its at least enough for Elite2!
  • xGrumpyWolfx

Looks solid! Let me know how you find Allan, he looks a beast again this year!
  • Finesse_4days
    8463 posts League Winner

Looks solid! Let me know how you find Allan, he looks a beast again this year!

Thanks, Will do.
  • Finesse_4days
    8463 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »

Loooks good! I tried Gaya and ended up with Telles,such a beast every year! Let me know how Militao plays? Marquinhos for me is a beast!

I hope it is as good as it looks becuase I had some bad matches yesterday and want to end my access time with a few wins, I'll let you know how Militao plays.
  • RappSnitch
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @RappSnitch I’m a little nervous about all the players I bought. Trade piles at 86...about 400k in total value via BIN prices.

I did a bit of everything. Cards like Hummmels, Muller, Thiago who just seemed way too cheap then lots of pacey big league players.

Prices might drop a bit on the day of full release but should only go up as we approach the first WL.
  • Finesse_4days
    8463 posts League Winner
    @Ugri @xGrumpyWolfx Militao and Allan are very good , surprisingly good in fact. Militao far outplays his low defending stat and is very fast and agile. Allan is very good at winning the ball back but also feels very good on the ball and has 4* skills, he is basically a taller Kante with slightly less pace and interceptions but has the skills and better shooting and dribbling so could also play CM. Jesus has been very good too, scored a lot of goals and has very good dribbling , actually prefer him to Aguero who I used a few games off the bench on loan. I won 5 out of the 6 rivals games I played with my new team before my trial ended so the whole team felt good too, with Pauliniho and Carrasco also being key players.
  • Rickch
    @Ugri @xGrumpyWolfx Militao and Allan are very good , surprisingly good in fact. Militao far outplays his low defending stat and is very fast and agile. Allan is very good at winning the ball back but also feels very good on the ball and has 4* skills, he is basically a taller Kante with slightly less pace and interceptions but has the skills and better shooting and dribbling so could also play CM. Jesus has been very good too, scored a lot of goals and has very good dribbling , actually prefer him to Aguero who I used a few games off the bench on loan. I won 5 out of the 6 rivals games I played with my new team before my trial ended so the whole team felt good too, with Pauliniho and Carrasco also being key players.

Good to hear, really tempted to work Allan and Militao into my starter team early this week!
  • Finesse_4days
    8463 posts League Winner
    edited September 2019

Good to hear, really tempted to work Allan and Militao into my starter team early this week!

I can see both rising more once the full game comes out even though they are already quite pricey becuase they will be very popular, so I would try to get them in the next few days.
  • Rickch

I can see both rising more once the full game comes out even though they are already quite pricey becuase they will be very popular, so I would try to get them in the next few days.

Got no web app access because I didn't play last year, so hoping to get them on early release Tuesday
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Guys........

• ccooaattssyy
    9303 posts League Winner
    Sweet Mary Jesus
  • Finesse_4days
    8463 posts League Winner
    That's madness , you selling him or using him?
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Holy
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    edited September 2019
    @Finesse_4days I honestly have no idea, I mean it’s probaby the best card I’ve ever pulled on any FIFA so that makes me wanna keep him! Just hope his weak foot isnt an issue! Or I could sell him and build a monster team early on!

Guess I’ll use him for a bit when FIFA’s fully released, it’d be rude not to! B)
  • Davvebingan
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    OH. MY. GOD.

c0NHQ6h.jpg

Jesus Christ, congrats.