The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    8450 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »
    Some of these team guys! I still have a very average side...but not putting any FP in this year!

Agree on gameplay, so far very good! So far did 4 rivals placement games, won 2 lost 2

don't worry , cheaper teams can easily compete with better teams from what I have seen so far as like old Fifas the game is more skill based.
  • Finesse_4days
    8450 posts League Winner
    41212 is so nasty , I thought 4222 was good but 41212 is loads better. I lost 2 games in row in very frustrating fashion after not losing in any of my first 9 games. I was tempted to rage sell my team as I was the fed up, but I then changed to 41212 and bought Morales as Cam. It feels so easy to create chances with and surprisingly better than 4222 defensively, I won my first game 4-0 and my second game 5-0 after a RQ.
    This is how my team now looks in game:
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8170149
    I need to upgrade Smalling but other than that I am very happy with my team for saying I haven't packed anyone that good and have spent nothing on FP.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Yep. It's happening already - people's laziness amazes me.

Yes, I posted this in the NIF thread too. . .this is just ridiculous. LOL.

huKi224.jpg

Wow! Good work! How many are you trying to sell currently?
  • @xGrumpyWolfx tradepile is at 50 currently. I packed Fernandinho. Dude that’s double his BIN price. Lol.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    @xGrumpyWolfx tradepile is at 50 currently. I packed Fernandinho. Dude that’s double his BIN price. Lol.

Yeah I just checked his actual price on Futbin :D
    Some good going that!
  • Absting159
    7150 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    @xGrumpyWolfx - This is my full trade pile right now.

Cost = 0 indicates a packed card.

9zKBb2k.png
    LZ9cg9Z.png
  • Antparry92
    18413 posts World Class
    Funny how one game of 19 can totally make you do another U-turn and make you not want to get 20 what so ever.

Nothing about the game was fun and turned off just after half time of my first game tonight
  • Finesse_4days
    8450 posts League Winner
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Funny how one game of 19 can totally make you do another U-turn and make you not want to get 20 what so ever.

Nothing about the game was fun and turned off just after half time of my first game tonight

Fifa 20 is miles better though, no Fifa game will ever be comparable to that pile of trash.
  • krakos000
    17538 posts World Class
    @mjs4p did you not get it as well??

Purchased the deluxe edition of BL3 today so definitely no way I'm getting fifa now o:)
  • Antparry92
    18413 posts World Class
    So just played the demo....adding even more doubt to get the game. So here goes in order of the way I picked them up.

Volta- Absolutely terrible. Same skill moves, felt boring and repetitive, and nothing like fifa street of years gone by (or that I can remember anyway)

Penalties- are atrocious, god help when they remove the marker when your playing against mates and in WL, just seems a random lottery and ruined the old method that I was fine with

Positioning- AI players literally stand still in formation, I found it hilarious, zero movement off the ball.

Passing- major positive, passing felt nice and crisp and an improvement. Not sure what it’s like online though against high press with 3 Kante’s in the middle :joy:

Dribbling- Shocking. Seems dead slow, technical dribblers will be useless I feel from what little I’ve played. That horrible motion when the ball pops up as you dribble as well is seriously annoying as are the occasional spider leg stretch miscontrol (but that usually happens on most)

Shooting- meh, didn’t feel as in control of shots as 19. Do I dislike it? Jury is still out on that one
  • Ugri
    7374 posts Big Money Move
    Some of these team guys! I still have a very average side...but not putting any FP in this year!

Agree on gameplay, so far very good! So far did 4 rivals placement games, won 2 lost 2

don't worry , cheaper teams can easily compete with better teams from what I have seen so far as like old Fifas the game is more skill based.

Practice makes perfect, grind has begun!
  • krakos000
    17538 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    So just played the demo....adding even more doubt to get the game. So here goes in order of the way I picked them up.

Volta- Absolutely terrible. Same skill moves, felt boring and repetitive, and nothing like fifa street of years gone by (or that I can remember anyway)

Penalties- are atrocious, god help when they remove the marker when your playing against mates and in WL, just seems a random lottery and ruined the old method that I was fine with

Positioning- AI players literally stand still in formation, I found it hilarious, zero movement off the ball.

Passing- major positive, passing felt nice and crisp and an improvement. Not sure what it’s like online though against high press with 3 Kante’s in the middle :joy:

Dribbling- Shocking. Seems dead slow, technical dribblers will be useless I feel from what little I’ve played. That horrible motion when the ball pops up as you dribble as well is seriously annoying as are the occasional spider leg stretch miscontrol (but that usually happens on most)

Shooting- meh, didn’t feel as in control of shots as 19. Do I dislike it? Jury is still out on that one

Stay strong with me!!!

Ps: LOVING borderlands. I got hella nostalgia just watching the intro
  • Ugri
    Up to 30k,mainly Bronze pack method. Bought Bendeto if as invest and have a basic ligue1 team.
    Wortk.picking up some high rated ligue1 like Silva for under 20k? Surely will rise after release. Who else to invest in for ligue1? Thanks
  • Finesse_4days
    8450 posts League Winner
    edited September 2019
    Up to 30k,mainly Bronze pack method. Bought Bendeto if as invest and have a basic ligue1 team.
    Wortk.picking up some high rated ligue1 like Silva for under 20k? Surely will rise after release. Who else to invest in for ligue1? Thanks

The main coin making method on a low budget you should do is the hybrid nations and league and nations basics sbcs, I was on 28k and got up to about 55k after doing the hybrid nations Sbc even though the best player I packed was Kimpembe who sold for 9.8k which is decent but not too great. I am on about 85k if I sold everything because my team has gone up in price and by playing quite a few rivals games with coin boost games I have made a lot of coins.
    I have also got luck in the sense that I have played about 5hours 20 minutes so far, but have "Over 6 hours left".
    Also I would say dont inform invest at this stage, unless it is a player you will play with as well. Instead do sbcs to get your coins up a bit and then do a mix of the gold method (which is easy)and playing matches to get your coins up.
  • Ugri

Main coin making method on a low budget should be the hybrid nations and league and nations basics sbcs, I was on 28k and got up to about 55k after doing the hybrid nations Sbc even though the best player I packed was Kimpembe who sold for 9.8k which is decent but not too great. I am not on about 85k is I sold everything because my team has gone up in price and by playing quite a few rivals games with coin boost games I have made a lot of coins.
    I have also got luck in the sense that I have played about 5hours 20 minutes so far, but have "Over 6 hours left".

Thx! Will try those sbcs, dont they need loyalty? Would you get any players or just keep coins? Onve game is out ppl makes teams and player prices go up!
  • Finesse_4days
    8450 posts League Winner

Main coin making method on a low budget should be the hybrid nations and league and nations basics sbcs, I was on 28k and got up to about 55k after doing the hybrid nations Sbc even though the best player I packed was Kimpembe who sold for 9.8k which is decent but not too great. I am not on about 85k is I sold everything because my team has gone up in price and by playing quite a few rivals games with coin boost games I have made a lot of coins.

Thx! Will try those sbcs, dont they need loyalty? Would you get any players or just keep coins? Onve game is out ppl makes teams and player prices go up!

They don't need loyalty, I got the solutions on YouTube to save time as I am no good at those types of sbcs. I would buy a team just to get used to the game and see what formation you like, maybe spend about half your coins on a team and half on trading. Sell everyone you get from the sbcs on the web app or companion app, I got about 65 players from them so it took me a while to list them all up but they sold quickly and made me a decent amount.
  • Antparry92
    18413 posts World Class
    Tempted to ditch the squads I've made to do the SBC’s and see where that leaves me
  • Ugri

They don't need loyalty, I got the solutions on YouTube to save time as I am no good at those types of sbcs. I would buy a team just to get used to the game and see what formation you like, maybe spend about half your coins on a team and half on trading. Sell everyone you get from the sbcs on the web app or companion app, I got about 65 players from them so it took me a while to list them all up but they sold quickly and made me a decent amount.

Thanks! Starting to do them. Half in team and other half in players is what im doing :smiley: Any max5k ligue 1 players andbody tried?

Have Henry,Benedetto if and Rafinha up.top
    Mendes sarabia santamaria
    KonanKehrer diallo lala
    Subasic

Benedetto 5star weak foot and as totw1 he will rise in price so an investment. Henry and Mendes stand out as well
  • Finesse_4days
    8450 posts League Winner
    edited September 2019

Thanks! Starting to do them. Half in team and other half in players is what im doing :smiley: Any max5k ligue 1 players andbody tried?

Have Henry,Benedetto if and Rafinha up.top
    Mendes sarabia santamaria
    KonanKehrer diallo lala
    Subasic

Benedetto 5star weak foot and as totw1 he will rise in price so an investment. Henry and Mendes stand out as well

Denayer is supposed to be an OP defender, he only costs about 1k as well. Aouar is good and about 2.5k.
  • I’ve been rolling with a Dutch squad for now and they seem Ok.

What formations you guys using? 4-3-2-1 seems better this year for attacking.
  • RappSnitch
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thoughts on gameplay so far? Gonna load up early access later and give it a spin.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    RappSnitch wrote: »
    Thoughts on gameplay so far? Gonna load up early access later and give it a spin.

Really fun for me. Possibly just novelty but enjoying it. SB was boring the arse off me so did the rivals ranking matches, enjoyed it a lot
  • Finesse_4days
    8450 posts League Winner
    I’ve been rolling with a Dutch squad for now and they seem Ok.

What formations you guys using? 4-3-2-1 seems better this year for attacking.

I started off with 4222, and it was good but the wide cams didn't impact the game enough. I have changed to a 41212 and in the 2 games I played with it , it was great I won 1 game 4-0 and the other a 5-0 Rage quit.
  • Finesse_4days
    8450 posts League Winner

Really fun, much more rewarding, more skill based and more realistic than Fifa 19. Defending is hard but I really like that as it rewards good anticipation.
  • RappSnitch
    Tof33z wrote: »

Really fun for me. Possibly just novelty but enjoying it. SB was boring the arse off me so did the rivals ranking matches, enjoyed it a lot

Really fun, much more rewarding, more skill based and more realistic than Fifa 19. Defending is hard but I really like that as it rewards good anticipation.

Lovely guys. Will try some Rivals and maybe a Draft later and see how it feels. I'm sure they'll eventually patch it into orbit like they usually do, but I'm glad it's good for now.

Still haven't ordered the actual game but I might have to if I enjoy these 10 hours. I'm thinking I can't really go wrong paying 60 bucks for a bit of entertainment even if I get bored of it fast. Definitely taking a very very casual approach without any WL this year as NBA has become my ''main'' game, so that's where I'll be grinding.
  • Ugri
    It has begun!!!.... :lol:

Rare mega and rare players from league nations sbc. Keep until after release right?

https://imgur.com/gallery/CnnRPC4
  • xGrumpyWolfx

Rare mega and rare players from league nations sbc. Keep until after release right?

Nice!

Yeah, it's worth keeping hold of anything 85+ imo, prices are constantly going up and up and probably will do until the 27th
  • Ugri

Nice!

Yeah, it's worth keeping hold of anything 85+ imo, prices are constantly going up and up and probably will do until the 27th

Thanks!!
  • Ugri
    edited September 2019
    And some.more...2 sbc packs! Hybrid leagues - Give me 5 & 7 League Boots

Mixed Players Packs

https://imgur.com/gallery/yMa05bl
  • RappSnitch
    And some.more...2 sbc packs! Hybrid leagues - Give me 5 & 7 League Boots

Mixed Players Packs