The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Absting159
    7176 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    I actually REALLY enjoy gameplay so far. Played 2 drafts. Lost the one; I'm 1-0 in the other then decided to finish ripping my packs.

I caved and did 24k to start. Here are my top pulls:

Gabriel Jesus 31,250
    Lucas 33,000
    Perisic 12,250
    IF Malen 14,250
    Modric 100,000
    Militao 18,000
    Felipe Anderson 34,000
    Thiago 15,000
    Socratis 8,400
    IF Pellegrini 11,000
    Icardi 7,800
    Fernandinho 34,000

24k FP - 318,000 coins from all +5k packed players (if sold at current BIN).

521 Players in my Club (mostly Gold)
    334 Consumables

Last year, I always said to expect ~100k per 12k FP. . . packs are BAD. I actually did a bit better than expected. The Modric was the outlier - I've never gotten someone that valuable this early. I'm pleased to have a 300k kitty and 40 random pacy players in my TP. Will stock up now :)

@Finesse_4days Dude, I'm seriously loving it too. I'm very pleased so far!! And I'm not disgusted with what I've packed so far either.
    Post edited by Absting159 on
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Some of the player faces this year are so good
  • LFC Simon 98
    18641 posts World Class
    Tof33z wrote: »

TAA and Gomez are brilliant
  • Tof33z
    edited September 2019

Most of the pool ones are brilliant, Salah, Fabinho especially good

Must be the Nivea
  • Rickch
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Blimey, packed Pogba!
  • Finesse_4days
    8489 posts League Winner
    edited September 2019
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I actually REALLY enjoy gameplay so far. Played 2 drafts. Lost the one; I'm 1-0 in the other then decided to finish ripping my packs.

Gabriel Jesus 31,250
    Lucas 33,000
    Perisic 12,250
    IF Malen 14,250
    Modric 100,000
    Militao 18,000
    Felipe Anderson 34,000
    Thiago 15,000
    Socratis 8,400
    IF Pellegrini 11,000
    Icardi 7,800
    Fernandinho 34,000

334 Consumables

Last year, I always said to expect ~100k per 12k FP. . . packs are BAD. I actually did a bit better than expected. The Modric was the outlier - I've never gotten someone that valuable this early. I'm pleased to have a 300k kitty and 40 random pacy players in my TP. Will stock up now :)

@Finesse_4days Dude, I'm seriously loving it too. I'm very pleased so far!! And I'm not disgusted with what I've packed so far either.

Decent packs those are, I'm doing no a 0 FP RTG my self and I am on about 95k transfer profit with a 50k team which is I am pretty happy with considering I have done hardly any trading and just the basic sbcs and the hybrid nations sbc which I would recommend. My best pull was Kimpembe who sold for about 10k ,even thought that's not great I managed to make around 30k on the hybrid nations by doing a cheap solution.
  • Finesse_4days
    8489 posts League Winner
    If it got lost amongst my megalith post, Rodrigo, Immobile ,Kondgbia and Gaya are amazing starter team players and I would highly recommend them. Especially Immobile who scored 5 goals on his debut and felt just like Lewandoski but with more pace just without the 4*skills.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18641 posts World Class

Must be the Nivea

I just bought Trent as I got a decent deal and now I’ve seen him in game I wanna keep him.

Got a few nice pulls from SBC’s. Insigne, Boateng, Donnaruma. Prob over 200k now
  • Finesse_4days
    8489 posts League Winner

Must be the Nivea

I just bought Trent as I got a decent deal and now I’ve seen him in game I wanna keep him.

Got a few nice pulls from SBC’s. Insigne, Boateng, Donnaruma. Prob over 200k now

How may sbcs have you done to get all that? So far just got Kimpembe from Hybrid nations.
  • BristolMDF
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2019
    Sucks not getting the web app until Tuesday, but enjoyed spending a few hours of the trial doing some packs and team building last night to get started on the road to Drogba (shameless plug https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/496574/the-year-of-the-drog-we-have-a-team)

70k to finish off my starter team tonight boys, how do we spend it? Hoping for a big pull from my remaining 3k to get us rolling and will then do the SBCs.

Also looking for ideas for a second/fitness team. Packed an untradeable Paulinho so Brazil might be a good one as there should be some fairly cheap options in each position.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18641 posts World Class

Must be the Nivea

How may sbcs have you done to get all that? So far just got Kimpembe from Hybrid nations.

MM’s and all the advanced ones. Got Rodri, Felipe Anderson, Boateng twice and Insigne. Pretty good return
  • Tof33z wrote: »

Must be the Nivea

MM’s and all the advanced ones. Got Rodri, Felipe Anderson, Boateng twice and Insigne. Pretty good return

Presumably at worst you’ll break even from doing all the available SBCs? Any tips for the more advanced ones? I’m hopeless at planning them and I’m guessing the futbin solutions are best avoided.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18641 posts World Class
    BristolMDF wrote: »

Must be the Nivea

Presumably at worst you’ll break even from doing all the available SBCs? Any tips for the more advanced ones? I’m hopeless at planning them and I’m guessing the futbin solutions are best avoided.

I just use FUTBIN to get the template if you get me. Actually kinda rushed them and wasn’t as cheap as I easily could have made it but still made profit even without the big pulls.
  • Ugri
    7387 posts Big Money Move

Gabriel Jesus 31,250
    Lucas 33,000
    Perisic 12,250
    IF Malen 14,250
    Modric 100,000
    Militao 18,000
    Felipe Anderson 34,000
    Thiago 15,000
    Socratis 8,400
    IF Pellegrini 11,000
    Icardi 7,800
    Fernandinho 34,000

334 Consumables

Very good return!
  • Antparry92
    18436 posts World Class
    Seriously debating to get the game now. I’m not going out this weekend (was supposed to) but tempted to use that money on 20 instead
  • Antparry92 wrote: »
    Seriously debating to get the game now. I’m not going out this weekend (was supposed to) but tempted to use that money on 20 instead

One of us....
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Opened quite a few packs last night, got some great pulls, also a lot or extremely poor ones :D

Now to build a team and do some SBC's!!
  • @Antparry92 Welcome back. As soon as the thoughts in your head it’s done. Lol
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Do it >:)
  • Antparry92
    18436 posts World Class
    @Antparry92 Welcome back. As soon as the thoughts in your head it’s done. Lol
    I know :joy:
  • Tof33z

You can run but you can't hide

It does play much nicer, for now anyway
  • Antparry92
    18436 posts World Class

That’s why I’m not bothered about trialing gameplay and stuff because it’s unrecognisable come the first patch
  • Tof33z

That’s why I’m not bothered about trialing gameplay and stuff because it’s unrecognisable come the first patch

yeah, can only hope this year it'll stay more consistent.....
  • Addicksfan
    3330 posts National Call-Up

Gabriel Jesus 31,250
    Lucas 33,000
    Perisic 12,250
    IF Malen 14,250
    Modric 100,000
    Militao 18,000
    Felipe Anderson 34,000
    Thiago 15,000
    Socratis 8,400
    IF Pellegrini 11,000
    Icardi 7,800
    Fernandinho 34,000

334 Consumables

Stop it guys...must resist temptation.....
  • FrankFrank
    2447 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sk-rmbillede-2019-09-20-kl-16-58-44.png

Played two rival matches so far and won both (4-0 / 6-0). Game play seems really good tbf.
    Also had some decent pack luck (Chiellini, IF Malen and Dembele) from the few packs I've opened.

IF Malen is sooo good.
    Sk-rmbillede-2019-09-20-kl-16-57-53.png
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Here's my team currently, haven't spent any of my coins yet, just wanna get a feel for the game before I decide who I want so just using what I've packed so far!

Ignore Anderson being out of position, this is what it is in game though!

zkYo7Gq.jpg
  • Ugri
    edited September 2019
    Some of these team guys! I still have a very average side...but not putting any FP in this year!

Agree on gameplay, so far very good! So far did 4 rivals placement games, won 2 lost 2
  • Ugri
    Here's my team currently, haven't spent any of my coins yet, just wanna get a feel for the game before I decide who I want so just using what I've packed so far!

zkYo7Gq.jpg

How much FP did you get? Nice team!
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Ugri wrote: »

zkYo7Gq.jpg

How much FP did you get? Nice team!

60k so far! Always throw a fair bit on near the start to get me started!
  • Yep. It's happening already - people's laziness amazes me.

Yes, I posted this in the NIF thread too. . .this is just ridiculous. LOL.

huKi224.jpg