The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• FrankFrank
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @Finesse_4days Congrats on Butra :D Better than anything I've had from 19 PIMS :joy:

Thanks I'm pretty happy with him, you've had poor luck with the PIMS but you have at least got Rio, Alberto and. Zambrotta who are good, I have Zambrotta after buying him today and I prefer him to any other right back I've used.

Would be very happy with Butra as well :) !! Zambrotta is a top card imo. Kinda regret I kept Alberto over him, but needed the link for Luiz at the time. Gonna do 2 icons tonight with rewards.
  • Antparry92
    19327 posts World Class
    Honestly what am I even doing playing the game right now. Keeper coming out to boot the ball away and just goes straight through him for his Pogba to score.

He then preceded to time waste for the last 10 minutes. How is it toxic at this stage of the game ffs?
  • Absting159
    7554 posts Moderator
    @Absting159 Hi mate. Good to see you around.

I will be back in 21 for sure, but gonna have a more relaxed approach. I've been way too addicted this year.
    Planning on trading more and playing less. Finally hit elite this year, which was the goal for the last few years. Feel like I got nothing to prove in 21 now, so just going to chill and trade. Hoping to get R94 in 21' for the first time.

Agree. Putting too much money into this game makes me hate it more because I can't wrap my head around raking in millions upon millions and we still have horrible online gameplay and bugs year round. I'm going to put less money in and just do what I can and have fun; my favorite is the beginning of the year anyway.
  • Absting159
    7554 posts Moderator
    @Antparry92 Ask yourself this. . . WHO is likely to still be playing this game? Toxic-try-hards or people who play for fun?

I think the latter is the minority :).
  • Gooners1000rr
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Welp I paced TOTY CR7 and Cannavaro this week so I will deffo be giving WL a go, finished 19-11 last week and I want to get back to the G1 Groove again.
  • Antparry92
    19327 posts World Class
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Antparry92 Ask yourself this. . . WHO is likely to still be playing this game? Toxic-try-hards or people who play for fun?

Aye that’s very true I guess. Just know why you’d want to be so toxic at this point though
  • Absting159
    7554 posts Moderator
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Aye that’s very true I guess. Just know why you’d want to be so toxic at this point though

I ask myself that day 1 every year.
  • FrankFrank
    @Finesse_4days Butra scoring for fun :D ?
  • FrankFrank
    Sk-rmbillede-2020-09-05-kl-10-39-57.png

Like 2k xp from season player pick. Could also get Kane today. Should be able to make another 2 icons today if I spend my last 150k.
  • Finesse_4days
    10752 posts Has That Special Something
    @Finesse_4days Butra scoring for fun :D ?

Yes, scored over a goal a game so far including 5 in one game . Kaka is scoring a lot as well. Been using Loan PIM Gullit and Vieira a bit as well and both have been absolute beasts.
  • Davvebingan
    2873 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hello guys I’m back from my break haven’t played FUT in months though. Careermode has been OK. I’m getting ready for next FIFA and planning on doing RTG where I try out every Barca icon. Even if FUT is hopeless the new Trainer CM features look good
  • Finesse_4days
    edited September 12

Hello long time no see, what career mode features are they? I will play a bit of career mode I think but mainly ultimate team, Eto and Xavi should be good for a Barca squad.
    You could play a front 3 of Henry, Eto and Messi.
    Hello guys I’m back from my break haven’t played FUT in months though. Careermode has been OK. I’m getting ready for next FIFA and planning on doing RTG where I try out every Barca icon. Even if FUT is hopeless the new Trainer CM features look good

• Davvebingan
    edited September 12
    Hello long time no see, what career mode features are they? I will play a bit of career mode I think but mainly ultimate team, Eto and Xavi should be good for a Barca squad.
    You could play a front 3 of Henry, Eto and Messi.

Yeah it’s been a while. Xavi and Eto’o could be fun and there’s a ton of front threes/fours to combine.

In CM you will be able to decide stuff while simulating games, for exampl subs. You will also be able to jump into a game you simming at any time.
    Loan to buy clauses in transfers and some new training options, I think group training.
    Players will have a match sharpness bar by the fitness bar before games.

There’s probably more
  • Antparry92
    19327 posts World Class
    Hopped on after another 2 weeks off the game and I have zero motivation to buy 21 now. Game just isn’t fun.

Players just not responding to commands, a lottery with players bouncing tackles and the like.
  • Finesse_4days
    Hopped on after another 2 weeks off the game and I have zero motivation to buy 21 now. Game just isn’t fun.

Players just not responding to commands, a lottery with players bouncing tackles and the like.
    Would at least give Fifa 21 a try for better or worse it looks a completely different game from the clips I've seen, Fifa is usually more fun at the start as well.
  • Antparry92
    19327 posts World Class

Would at least give Fifa 21 a try for better or worse it looks a completely different game from the clips I've seen, Fifa is usually more fun at the start as well.

Not sure I can justify £50 in the hope it’s better than this (let’s be honest it probably won’t be any better)
  • Finesse_4days

Not sure I can justify £50 in the hope it’s better than this (let’s be honest it probably won’t be any better)

Looks better from what I've seen as it looks more attacking oriented and faster but it's hard to say as of yet. Also like how finishing has been improved as only near post works properly this year.
  • Antparry92
    19327 posts World Class
    Just done the PIM SBC bored in work and got Larsson....meh
  • Finesse_4days

He's atleast usable, agree he is a bit meh though.
  • Antparry92
    19327 posts World Class

He's atleast usable, agree he is a bit meh though.

I thought one last hoorah for one of the big boys would get me playing again but it wasn’t to be :joy:
  • Gonna make the new thread for next year boys! It's almost that time!
  • Davvebingan
    Gonna make the new thread for next year boys! It's almost that time!

Sounds great