The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    10661 posts Has That Special Something
    13-3, just won after the biggest Bs ever, 1 0 down after 65minutes so bring on loan Eusebio and Cruyff, after 10 minutes they force Alisson into scoring a horrible own goal. Then in the 90th minute Eusebio gets free down the wing cuts it back to Cruyff to first time flick it over the defenders head and volley it in. If I win my next game it will be my best ever start.
  • Antparry92
    19307 posts World Class
    What are the rewards for WL currently?
  • Finesse_4days
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Random Tots picks
  • Antparry92
    19307 posts World Class

Random Tots picks
    Ahh not too bad then. I’ll stick to the 4 90+ TOTSSF for this weekend
  • Finesse_4days
    13-5 :| played some absolute rats last few games, possession whoring bells who time waste half a game.
  • FrankFrank
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    Still a good record mate :)

11 / 20 games for the 4x tots players :) Gonna grind a few icons with the fodder. Hoping to make PIM #13, #14 and #15 tonight :D Disappointment gonna be real.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited August 22
    15-5 now, had great gameplay last 2games and decent matchmaking. Changed my team slightly by putting in RTFF Alba LWB over Mendy, putting Atal CM and PIM Dalglish striker and it has been an improvement. I prefer Alba to Mendy as he has amazing agility unlike Mendy.
  • Finesse_4days
    18-7 won my last 2 after some dodgy losses, happy with that so far though. Just need 2 out of 5 for gold 1 and in a miracle 5 out of 5 for elite. Although the fact I am very nearly Div 1 in rivals, if I get lucky you never know.
  • Finesse_4days
    Got 20-9 in the end pleased with that, played some right sweats must have been Elite players, decided to finish off tonight to get the good gameplay you get late at night.
  • FrankFrank
    10-1. PIM Rio is amazing. Can't decide if I want Luiz or Ramos next to him. Keep switching and both are amazing... :D
  • Antparry92
    19307 posts World Class
    4 90+TOTS from the objectives:

1. Junior Moraes
    2. Renato Augusto
    3. El Arabi
    4. Johnathan

Meh
  • Antparry92
    19307 posts World Class
    Anyone know of a way to swap an untradeable to put it in a SBC? Basically packed an untradeable Richarlison over TOTS and being an Everton fan I’ve used him a fair bit and wanted to keep his record and stuff. But I’ve just packed another untradeable one and want to dump that one in to a SBC, can it be done?
  • FrankFrank
    Quick sell the one you got and redeem it after using the new one in sbc mate :)
  • Antparry92
    19307 posts World Class
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    As in recover quickly sold items? Sorry but I’ve never used the feature yet so it’s a bit new to me haha
  • FrankFrank
    As in recover quickly sold items? Sorry but I’ve never used the feature yet so it’s a bit new to me haha

yea recover quick sold sorry :D
  • Cloudio7
    2663 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yo mates! How are you all? Hope everything is ok first of all in your lives and then keeping on playing this garbage of a game, lol. Kidding, hope all of the promos they dropped helped to give new fun to you. Haven't touched the game forages now and I surely won't be buying 21. A week ago I've downloaded pacwyn and i'm having lots of fun, to be honest.
  • FrankFrank
    Hi mate @Cloudio7
    Good to see you around. Tried to quit a couple of times, but Im way too addicted :joy: Wasted all coins / fodder on icon sbcs. Done 19 PIM's so far, with Rio the only useable pull. Around 70 icon sbc's done this year, and still haven't pulled a big boy. Shambles.

I will probably buy 21 around Christmas. Cba grinding all year.
  • Cloudio7
    Hi mate @Cloudio7
    Good to see you around. Tried to quit a couple of times, but Im way too addicted :joy: Wasted all coins / fodder on icon sbcs. Done 19 PIM's so far, with Rio the only useable pull. Around 70 icon sbc's done this year, and still haven't pulled a big boy. Shambles.

I will probably buy 21 around Christmas. Cba grinding all year.

Well, mate, you've been pretty blessed by the ea gods throughout the year, especially during Tots and i would have been pleased to have a portion of your luck! I tried to play a couple of friendlies with my brother but we agreed that was much more shocking than what we remembered and we uninstalled the game😂
    I will try to trade a bit on companion and than buy the game around Christmas as well.
  • Antparry92
    19307 posts World Class
    I’m pretty much a no go for FIFA at this point. I’m not getting a new console either tbh. Think assassin’s creed Valhalla and maybe one other game will do it for me
  • FrankFrank
    edited August 31
    Need to go 7-4 for elite. Games are very close atm though.

@Cloudio7 You are right. Can't complain after Zidane, Pele and KDB the same year. Icon sbcs are killing me though :D Had a much better team pre momemt sbc :joy:

17-3 now
    Post edited by FrankFrank on
  • Finesse_4days
    I’m pretty much a no go for FIFA at this point. I’m not getting a new console either tbh. Think assassin’s creed Valhalla and maybe one other game will do it for me

I'll get assassin's creed Valhalla as well looks good, I have enjoyed the last 2 alot and I reckon an assassin's creed in Viking Britain should be very good. Will get the new Fifa on release, because even if it is bad gameplay wise it is still good value and I might play more casual non FUT modes if ultimate team is similar gameplay to this year.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited August 31
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Yo mates! How are you all? Hope everything is ok first of all in your lives and then keeping on playing this garbage of a game, lol. Kidding, hope all of the promos they dropped helped to give new fun to you. Haven't touched the game forages now and I surely won't be buying 21. A week ago I've downloaded pacwyn and i'm having lots of fun, to be honest.
    I'm Good thanks mate, still playing Fifa but getting very tired of it now and will probably play a lot less before the new one comes out. Will get Fifa on release as usual and I'm hoping for a more fun game but if the gameplay is shocking I will play alot more casual and play career mode abit.
  • Cloudio7
    I'm Good thanks mate, still playing Fifa but getting very tired of it now and will probably play a lot less before the new one comes out. Will get Fifa on release as usual and I'm hoping for a more fun game but if the gameplay is shocking I will play alot more casual and play career mode abit.

Good to hear you are good! Have you downloaded the demo? I'm about to download it and give it a try, even tho i know the full game will be totally different.
  • Finesse_4days

Good to hear you are good! Have you downloaded the demo? I'm about to download it and give it a try, even tho i know the full game will be totally different.

Demo? I never realised the demo was out, thought they would release it in a few weeks time.
  • Cloudio7

Demo? I never realised the demo was out, thought they would release it in a few weeks time.

Don't ask me why but i thought we were in October already. My head is gone, lol.
  • Antparry92
    19307 posts World Class
    Hopped on last night for 3 games and another 3 this morning trying to get that Sane cars but the game play is so boring and slow.

It’s essentially a case of use OP players and who breaks a tackle from a defender to go through on goal or something.

In terms of gameplay the worst UT I’ve played, along with the chronic server issues I’ve had all year
  • Absting159
    7522 posts Moderator
    Why hello there lads!

After my hiatus since - pretty much all of the pandemic, LOL - I'm back and ready for 21. The break has been fantastic. I actually started PC gaming; been playing COD: Warzone with a group pretty consistently the whole time. That was my obsession replacement for FIFA 20.

Whose back for 21?????

My Plans: RTG after an initial influx of 24,000 points. I've never gotten anything over 100k on Day 1.

As someone whose worked through COVID with literally no change aside 100% work from hom; I've actually saved a TON of money and I've already set the money aside :) ! I'm def lucky to have not been impacted at all.

• FrankFrank
    @Absting159 Hi mate. Good to see you around.

I will be back in 21 for sure, but gonna have a more relaxed approach. I've been way too addicted this year.
    Planning on trading more and playing less. Finally hit elite this year, which was the goal for the last few years. Feel like I got nothing to prove in 21 now, so just going to chill and trade. Hoping to get R94 in 21' for the first time.
  • FrankFrank
    @Finesse_4days Congrats on Butra :D Better than anything I've had from 19 PIMS :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    @Finesse_4days Congrats on Butra :D Better than anything I've had from 19 PIMS :joy:

Thanks I'm pretty happy with him, you've had poor luck with the PIMS but you have at least got Rio, Alberto and. Zambrotta who are good, I have Zambrotta after buying him today and I prefer him to any other right back I've used.