The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• FrankFrank
    3832 posts National Call-Up
    Ugri wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    I feel like our missing mvp @Ugri 😆

@FrankFrank HI bro :smiley: Heard my name, whats up? :smiley:

Yo bro :D !! I freaking packed PIM Pele this morning :joy:

omg.jpg
  • Ugri
    9827 posts League Winner

omg.jpg

@FrankFrank Congrats bro!! Now you can also retire :lol: Hope all is well :smiley:
  • FrankFrank

omg.jpg

@FrankFrank Congrats bro!! Now you can also retire :lol: Hope all is well :smiley:

Thanks mate :D Everything is good thanks, and I will definitely retire after next weekend league :joy: Need to test him. Hope you are doing well!
  • Finesse_4days
    10314 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing nicer than winning a draft and then actually getting decent rewards for once, got 45k coins, a 50k pack and a 15k pack for winning and ended up making over 90k from rewards. With Marquee matchups and the voting day Sbc pack to come I should make a good a mount of coins today.
    Draft gameplay is so much better than rivals and WL, I think I could make a lot more coins and have more fun from playing 10 drafts over the weekend rather than doing WL, if I win 6 or 7 and make the finals or semis in the others I could end up making a decent amount.
  • Finesse_4days
    Playing WL with my main team as I didn't fancy another silver 1 finish which is what would happen if I played with a Derby squad. So far I am 8-2 so good going, just need 9 wins from 20 for gold 2 surely I can't be that bad and bottle it immensely like the last 2 weeks, won't play anymore today so I don't ruin it and tomorrow I won't play at peak times so I don't get horrible lag.
  • FrankFrank
    Playing WL with my main team as I didn't fancy another silver 1 finish which is what would happen if I played with a Derby squad. So far I am 8-2 so good going, just need 9 wins from 20 for gold 2 surely I can't be that bad and bottle it immensely like the last 2 weeks, won't play anymore today so I don't ruin it and tomorrow I won't play at peak times so I don't get horrible lag.

Good job mate. Just remember to take a break when you hit a bad run. You are easily good enough for g2.

Can't decide on that Sarr sbc. Ended up doing Fabinho yesterday and already regret it. Need a cb though... Great Atal link + also a potential Ribery link :neutral: Haven't got much fodder though.

• Finesse_4days

Good job mate. Just remember to take a break when you hit a bad run. You are easily good enough for g2.

Can't decide on that Sarr sbc. Ended up doing Fabinho yesterday and already regret it. Need a cb though... Great Atal link + also a potential Ribery link :neutral: Haven't got much fodder though.
    Thanks yeah I'll have breaks for sure, I think Kimpembe looks a bit better as he is more aggressive and a bit taller , if you have the coins I would recommend Prime Blanc or Moments Campbell for the CB spot.
  • FrankFrank

Thanks yeah I'll have breaks for sure, I think Kimpembe looks a bit better as he is more aggressive and a bit taller , if you have the coins I would recommend Prime Blanc or Moments Campbell for the CB spot.

I've been tempted by Blanc a couple of times actually. Would also allow me to keep De Gea in goal.

Might try a normal 433 (4) with KDB CAM and Pele ST. Or I will just bench Fabinho and stick with my usual 442. Have about 1.8 million to finish this.

Sk-rmbillede-2020-07-03-kl-17-34-33.png
  • ConGard
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @FrankFrank where are You using Fabinho, for me him next to Modric in a 4231 he has been excellent. Intercepts everything and is good in the tackle while being good on the ball for me
  • Finesse_4days

I've been tempted by Blanc a couple of times actually. Would also allow me to keep De Gea in goal.

Might try a normal 433 (4) with KDB CAM and Pele ST. Or I will just bench Fabinho and stick with my usual 442. Have about 1.8 million to finish this.

Sk-rmbillede-2020-07-03-kl-17-34-33.png

Normal Neymar, Toty Kante over Fabiniho and Sarr or Kimpembe. Normal Neymar is still the best player you can get as a left sided player apart from his Tots and maybe Tots Griezmann. Maybe try 4141 Kante Toty (insane) as a lone CDM, KDB on get forward LCM, Zidane RCM, Pele lone striker with Neymar and Atal on the wings, I play that with 93 Mbappe lone striker and it works well as the striker links up with 2 attacking Cms.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited July 3
    433 (4) is very hard to defend with I find, if you want to play a 3 man midfield and not be too defensive or narrow 4141 is the best.
  • FrankFrank
    @ConGard No idea yet mate :D I panicked and completed him yesterday with 10 minutes to go. Thought the brazil link with Pele would be nice. Probably gonna play him cm in 442 next to KDB and bench Zidane. Zidane is very near the 1000 games mark though.

Im so bad in 4231. Struggle to score and I become way to predictable. Dont have to patience for the slow build up it requires.

@Finesse_4days I think I will stick 442 bro. I struggle with 1 striker formations tbh. Definitely getting that Ribery though. Absolutely loved the SS card. Ribery and Pele up top :love:
  • FrankFrank
    2 player pack form daily sbc. Pack showed Jota and I thought it was untradeable actually :joy: Decent with Griezmann hiding behing :D Hope I can pass some pack luck to you guys soon.

Sk-rmbillede-2020-07-03-kl-21-43-28.png
  • ConGard
    @ConGard No idea yet mate :D I panicked and completed him yesterday with 10 minutes to go. Thought the brazil link with Pele would be nice. Probably gonna play him cm in 442 next to KDB and bench Zidane. Zidane is very near the 1000 games mark though.

Im so bad in 4231. Struggle to score and I become way to predictable. Dont have to patience for the slow build up it requires.

@Finesse_4days I think I will stick 442 bro. I struggle with 1 striker formations tbh. Definitely getting that Ribery though. Absolutely loved the SS card. Ribery and Pele up top :love:

I think Fabinho would be good as a cm but might be better options there tbf. Yh i thought id be more predictable in a 4231 but surprisingly ive become alot better in i feel while being more solid. Think it might be smething to do with the fact alot of people that use 4231 play very defensive where as im pretty much the complete opposite of that
  • FrankFrank
    edited July 4
    Fabinho back on the bench :D Might be able to afford Cruyff 91 actually. The dream is a central ASM card tomorrow though :love: 3/4 squads done for Ribery. Only 85 to go.

Sk-rmbillede-2020-07-03-kl-22-52-28.png

@Orison Help please :D I have 2 million after completing Ribery last night. Do I play him up top next to Pele and get a winger? Or get someone like 91 Cruyff and move Ribery to LM?
    Post edited by FrankFrank on
  • Finesse_4days
    edited July 3
    Fabinho back on the bench :D Might be able to afford Cruyff 91 actually. The dream is a central ASM card tomorrow though :love: 3/4 squads done for Ribery. Only 85 to go.

Looks good, 91 Cruyff is not worth it imo becuase his lack of shot power shows in his shooting and his stamina isn't there. I'd recommend Toty Kante over Zidane as he is much more agile and better defensively and is well worth the coins from my experience and would go well with KDB. Other than that could go 93 Mbappe and play either him or Ribery LM , Mbappe probably would be better at striker becuase Ribery might be too small for striker even though he has high strength I am not sure it will translate in game. Pele is very small as well body type wise, so having two small and agile types might not be the way to go.
  • FrankFrank

Looks good, 91 Cruyff is not worth it imo becuase his lack of shot power shows in his shooting and his stamina isn't there. I'd recommend Toty Kante over Zidane as he is much more agile and better defensively and is well worth the coins from my experience and would go well with KDB. Other than that could go 93 Mbappe and play either him or Ribery LM , Mbappe probably would be better at striker becuase Ribery might be too small for striker even though he has high strength I am not sure it will translate in game. Pele is very small as well body type wise, so having two small and agile types might not be the way to go.

Probably right about Cruyff. I think Kante is a little bit too expensive for my budget. No doubt he is the best partner for KDB, but Zidane and KDB partnership is still ridiculous. Might get if Mbappe for the wing. Need at least 1x 5 wf striker😁 can't wait to try the team 😅 I will be home from vacation tomorrow and must admit i redeemed access last night
  • FrankFrank
    edited July 4
    *test

• ConGard
    This summer heat promo has been really good I think. Didn’t expect I’d change up my main team much after Tots but looks like with dembele and Ribery I’ll be making major changes to the team for the 3rd time in 2 weeks
  • Finesse_4days
    ConGard wrote: »
    This summer heat promo has been really good I think. Didn’t expect I’d change up my main team much after Tots but looks like with dembele and Ribery I’ll be making major changes to the team for the 3rd time in 2 weeks

Dembele looks very expensive but if you have the fodder I can see why you would do it, Ribery looks better value as he has better stats and is cheaper so I may do him after rewards.
  • FrankFrank
    I think I will skip Dembele. Card looks amazing but im out of fodder after completing Ribery. Only a handful of players Id pay a million for at this stage.
  • ConGard

Dembele looks very expensive but if you have the fodder I can see why you would do it, Ribery looks better value as he has better stats and is cheaper so I may do him after rewards.

Plan to get both over the course of the week, have a lot of fodder at the minute so could prob do Ribery and some of dembele straight away. And can grind a bit on Monday/Tuesday for the rest of I need to. But I didn’t play champs this week so won’t have any rewards to use for it unfortunately
  • ConGard
    I think I will skip Dembele. Card looks amazing but im out of fodder after completing Ribery. Only a handful of players Id pay a million for at this stage.

With him being there for rest of the game can just do him if at any point you feel you want him
  • FrankFrank

With him being there for rest of the game can just do him if at any point you feel you want him

Exactly mate. Bought birthday Rashford again to play lm. Nothing better than scoring a beautiful goal with Rashford imo 😆
  • ConGard

Exactly mate. Bought birthday Rashford again to play lm. Nothing better than scoring a beautiful goal with Rashford imo 😆

Man scoring with rashford is one of my favourite things, really wanna get my red tots one to 500 goals
  • FrankFrank

Man scoring with rashford is one of my favourite things, really wanna get my red tots one to 500 goals

Would be awesome to hit 500 with him!

Ended up building this. Still got 1,65 million coins.

Sk-rmbillede-2020-07-05-kl-01-15-55.png

IG
    Sk-rmbillede-2020-07-05-kl-01-18-23.png
  • ConGard
    @FrankFrank yh it would be and would be the most goals I’ve ever scored with a player in any FIFA
  • FrankFrank
    edited July 5
    @ConGard Rashford out again unfortunately. Nobody is better than ASM really.

Pele has 7 goals + 5 assist in 5
    ASM has 9 goals + 2 assist in 4

7-0* cruising.

9-1

Sk-rmbillede-2020-07-05-kl-12-16-59.png
    Post edited by FrankFrank on
  • Finesse_4days
    edited July 5
    12-4 so far, lost 2 absolute BS games and I was fuming and in my last game I was 2-0 up finding the game, easy pass back to oblak he takes a dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️ touch and I concede because of the gameplay, then 45th minute scripted time he wins a freekick out wide Oblak punches it up into the air like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and then Mbappe heads it in for 2-2. Was so angry at that point but managed to get my composure back score 2 good goals and force a rage quit at 4-2 up. I have completed Ribery this morning, cost about 100k after packs so far he has been very good and scored some key goals, I like him more as a LM as he is just insane there but I am mainly using him striker where he is still very good but at times abit weak, he is very clinical though and links up the play nicely.
  • Finesse_4days
    15-7 lost some absolute horse ❤️❤️❤️❤️ matches due to bad defending or loosing my cool but I have won the last 2 games to give me a chance of gold 1. Ribery has scored 15 in 10 games which I am very pleased with, just need to win my next few and I should be able to get 20 wins.