The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    10043 posts Has That Special Something
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    First impression with Zlatan. Wow.

5 goals and 2 assist and 2x rage quits :D 2-0

4-0* What a card

5-0* Gonna grind Mendy / Bruno 100k packs now. And probably go for 14 tomorrow.

Sk-rmbillede-2020-06-27-kl-15-02-03.png

Is his low balance and stamina not a problem then?
  • FrankFrank
    3443 posts National Call-Up
    First impression with Zlatan. Wow.

5 goals and 2 assist and 2x rage quits :D 2-0

4-0* What a card

5-0* Gonna grind Mendy / Bruno 100k packs now. And probably go for 14 tomorrow.

Sk-rmbillede-2020-06-27-kl-15-02-03.png

Is his low balance and stamina not a problem then?

Stamina is a little problem yea mate, but overall a very fun card. Positions is perfect and so is his hold up play. Very useful in 442 when I have Zidane and KDB bombing forward.
  • Finesse_4days
    11-5 so far, just lost my last game too a DC I was loosing by one goal anyway so not as bad but I could have come back, 2 games before that I was winning got disconnected and didn't get the win but no loss though. Playing well in a 4141 with Cruyff lone striker and 93 Firmino and Modric CM so still might be able to get gold 1.
  • Finesse_4days
    From 13-7 to 13-17 that is 11 losses in a row tonight. Game is f*cking awful, was playing well then my players turn to reta rds can't control a ball or pass as the delay kicks in and I can do ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all but watch as I get bent over and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ by Prime R9 and Mbappe. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hate this game so much, need to buy another game that I actually want to play and then I will never touch this monstrosity of a game again. The Ai movement and passing on this game are the worst I have ever seen people just stand there and when the gameplay is like it is this evening there is nothing I can do.
    Might blow all my coins on packs maybe just will never touch WL again but rivals is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fest and every other mode is boring. Can't believe I have wasted so much time on this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game.
  • FrankFrank
    From 13-7 to 13-17 that is 11 losses in a row tonight. Game is f*cking awful, was playing well then my players turn to reta rds can't control a ball or pass as the delay kicks in and I can do ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all but watch as I get bent over and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ by Prime R9 and Mbappe. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hate this game so much, need to buy another game that I actually want to play and then I will never touch this monstrosity of a game again. The Ai movement and passing on this game are the worst I have ever seen people just stand there and when the gameplay is like it is this evening there is nothing I can do.
    Might blow all my coins on packs maybe just will never touch WL again but rivals is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fest and every other mode is boring. Can't believe I have wasted so much time on this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game.

Sorry to hear so bro :)
  • Finesse_4days
    edited June 27

Still so long until Fifa 21 that I think I may regret deleting my club as I'm an addict , will take a break for a few days then see about it but I am not playing WL again until October next Fifa after that, every year the game is getting worse but this year it has been that bad that it can only be better, if it is similar slow paced with broken shooting in the early stages I will just be done for Fifa for a few years.
  • FrankFrank
    edited June 27

Still so long until Fifa 21 that I think I may regret deleting my club as I'm an addict , will take a break for a few days then see about it but I am not playing WL again until October next Fifa after that, every year the game is getting worse but this year it has been that bad that it can only be better, if it is similar slow paced with broken shooting in the early stages I will just be done for Fifa for a few years.

Same. No matter what Im not going to spend (waste) as much time on 21 as I've done the previous years.
    Yea take a break for a few days and stick with objectives :) better gameplay and no pressure. I actually enjoyed grinding Bruno / Zlatan / Mendy.
  • FrankFrank
    edited June 28
    Beat a verified player to go 9-0. Guy had R96, TOTY Mbappe, HL Neymar, TOTY kante etc :sunglasses:

12-0. 2 to go :sunglasses:

13-0.

14-2 (2x dc. One while leading 1-0 with 10 minutes to go at 13-0, and then again in the next game in ET at 3-3) Done. Probably my last weekend league this fifa.
    Post edited by FrankFrank on
  • ConGard
    570 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just got my second gold 2 finish. Was 14-7 went to 15-10 then 16-10. But my internet became awful like 200 ping so I had to hotspot my phone and proceeded to lose 3 2 of which was purely down to lag. In the last game matches a guy who gave me the win which I’ll happily take
  • Finesse_4days
    Beat a verified player to go 9-0. Guy had R96, TOTY Mbappe, HL Neymar, TOTY kante etc :sunglasses:

13-0.

14-2 (2x dc. One while leading 1-0 with 10 minutes to go at 13-0, and then again in the next game in ET at 3-3) Done. Probably my last weekend league this fifa.

That sucks becuase you would have probably got elite, but atleast you have moved up from a gold 2/ gold1 player to an elite level player where as I have moved on to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ silver 1 :D. I'm praying next Fifa is more fast -paced so I can actually be half-decent again.
  • FrankFrank

13-0.

That sucks becuase you would have probably got elite, but atleast you have moved up from a gold 2/ gold1 player to an elite level player where as I have moved on to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ silver 1 :D. I'm praying next Fifa is more fast -paced so I can actually be half-decent again.

Dare I say that the next game can only get better mate :)

Decided to grind Kubo instead of finishing my games :D Just chilling in squad battles. Score 3 and then put the controller down... Will be able to make one final prime sbc when I get him. Lucky number 10 hopefully :joy:
  • Finesse_4days

13-0.

Decided to grind Kubo instead of finishing my games :D Just chilling in squad battles. Score 3 and then put the controller down... Will be able to make one final prime sbc when I get him. Lucky number 10 hopefully :joy:
    Rio was a decent one tbf but nothing crazy, problem is there is probably only about 8 out of 90 that are top tier. I wish they would release a Moments icon sbc, even if it was 91 rated it would be something to grind for and give a chance of getting more usueable icons.
  • FrankFrank

13-0.

Rio was a decent one tbf but nothing crazy, problem is there is probably only about 8 out of 90 that are top tier. I wish they would release a Moments icon sbc, even if it was 91 rated it would be something to grind for and give a chance of getting more usueable icons.

I was very happy with Rio yes mate. But thats also be cause he is one of my all time united favorites :) But he is a player I could've bought 'easy' if I wanted too. Not the gamechanger I was hoping for :D Should have been a moments sbc yea.

Would take any of these primes except for Lothar. Add Desailly and R9 to the list ;)

Sk-rmbillede-2020-06-29-kl-01-40-29.png
  • Finesse_4days
    got Ibra fairly easily, however he has been absolute trash so far turns like a monster truck balance is horrible, doesn't feel fast and takes an age to get it out of his feet will definitely end up as fodder. I knew he would be clunky but not as horrible as he is.
  • Färjestad
    2690 posts Fans' Favourite
    got Ibra fairly easily, however he has been absolute trash so far turns like a monster truck balance is horrible, doesn't feel fast and takes an age to get it out of his feet will definitely end up as fodder. I knew he would be clunky but not as horrible as he is.

Git gud
  • Antparry92
    19202 posts World Class
    Zlatan done. Time to grind the Bruno ones now. Debating whether to do the Mendy ones at the same time but I’m not majorly fussed as I’ve got Reguillon anyway
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    I just really hope that next year they tone back the amount of promotion cards. I honestly prefer the days where IF's meant something.

Meh. Again, my sights for next year are to play at release until about December then I'm done, unless the game is actually good.

I'm OK with promotion after promotion if its simply to give us grindable cards and not 40+ players with stupidly inflated stats all year. Time will tell!
  • Finesse_4days
    Got used to Ibra now and I am liking him after his bad start, scoring round a goal a game and creating chances as well. Using a 41212 narrow to try it out with certain tactics and instructions, only played 1 game but it worked well with Petit CDM intercepting everything and Mendy and Cuadrado on join the attack providing width. If I knew I would get decent gameplay in WL I would play it but not sure I will as if it is no fun , + ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rewards there is no point playing.
  • Finesse_4days
    Also got Kubo fairly easily and not used him much so far , but first impressions as aa sub are that he is decent due to his pace mainly and good finishing but he is pretty weak and nothing too special.
  • Finesse_4days
    From Silver 1 I got Tots Gnabry as my player pick and 70k worth of rewards from packs and coins so not too bad. Then from rivals untradeables I got winter refresh Bruno Fernades and Headliner Telles, I will try Telles over Mendy probably won't be better but should have a better touch as Mendy is mediocre on the ball. I need a high rated sbc with the amount of fodder I have now, I refuse to waste fodder on another icon so I'm hoping for a top end sbc.
  • ConGard
    Opened my gold 2 reds and got tots Kroos and tots Aubameyang which I think is pretty good tbh
  • Finesse_4days
    ConGard wrote: »
    Opened my gold 2 reds and got tots Kroos and tots Aubameyang which I think is pretty good tbh

Yeah that is decent, @FrankFrank packed PIM Pele from his untradeable rewards and I thought 2 89 rated special cards was decent. Tempted to play WL with a full Derby squad, would probably get smacked but atleast I won't have any expectations will be lucky to get 11 wins.
  • FrankFrank
    We love Pele guys 😆❤️💪💪💪
  • Finesse_4days
    We love Pele guys 😆❤️💪💪💪

How lucky can you get? 99KDB and 99 Pele
  • FrankFrank
    We love Pele guys 😆❤️💪💪💪

How lucky can you get? 99KDB and 99 Pele

Lets not forget Zidane when he was 3 million, followed up by tradable Messi in the next pack around november😅😆💪
    Best fut year ever
  • FrankFrank
    edited July 2
    I feel like our missing mvp @Ugri 😆
  • ConGard
    @FrankFrank what a pull man your luck is insane.

So question should I play Aubameyang on 8 chem at striker or use 94 fernandes on 10 at striker. I’ve been really liking fernandes 92 and was planning on playing him. The united fan in me is saying fernandes but my brain is saying auba will be better
  • FrankFrank

So question should I play Aubameyang on 8 chem at striker or use 94 fernandes on 10 at striker. I’ve been really liking fernandes 92 and was planning on playing him. The united fan in me is saying fernandes but my brain is saying auba will be better

Thanks mate. I really cant believe it :smiley:

I never struggle vs Auba but Bruno is a pain to play against tbh. If its a 2 striker formation id go with Bruno st and auba wide
  • ConGard

Thanks mate. I really cant believe it :smiley:

I never struggle vs Auba but Bruno is a pain to play against tbh. If its a 2 striker formation id go with Bruno st and auba wide

I’ve started playing the 4231 quite a bit so will be a solo striker with Hazard at CCAM, Rashford on the right and Mane on the left
  • Ugri
    9345 posts League Winner
    I feel like our missing mvp @Ugri 😆

@FrankFrank HI bro :smiley: Heard my name, whats up? :smiley: