The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Davvebingan
    2852 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought Prime Koeman, my team is set for my first WL since before Xmas.
    55-ECF295-B70-B-462-D-95-EA-32851610-EC1-C.jpg

the picture isnt working

52-C467-BC-9-FF6-42-FB-9-AB0-CF4-C4-C2-B2-CF4.jpg

Better?

Yes it works, looks a good team. Would swap Litmanen and Neymar as Neymar's pace and 5* WF makes him more suited to play out wide. Good luck in weekend league.

I actually have had good success with Litmanen as LCAM since it gives Neymar more ball and link up opportunities. All Cams roam though and Litmanen gets in the box for crosses. That means he isn’t spending much time out wide, once I have reached the final 3rd
  • FrankFrank
    3121 posts National Call-Up
    Sk-rmbillede-2020-04-03-kl-08-58-33.png

99% sure I will get that Bergwijn. 800k for the last spot. Playing 442 so can be either lm/rm or striker.
  • Cloudio7
    2475 posts Fans' Favourite
    FrankFrank wrote: »

99% sure I will get that Bergwijn. 800k for the last spot. Playing 442 so can be either lm/rm or striker.

I'd say shifter Atal: he can play everywhere except for cb and i 'm totally in love with that card. Fast, strong, agile, great responsiveness, really good passing and vision, surprising finishing.
  • Davvebingan
    2 games in, 2 wins 4-3 and 3-2.
    The second game he only had 2 shots and my winner came in the 90th minute.

Stats
    Ronaldo 1g 3a
    Neymar 2 goals 1 assists
    Koeman 1+1
    Litmanen 1g
    Desailly 1g
    Villa 1a
    Roberto Carlos 1a
    Maeda (sub) 1g
  • FrankFrank
    Cloudio7 wrote: »

I'd say shifter Atal: he can play everywhere except for cb and i 'm totally in love with that card. Fast, strong, agile, great responsiveness, really good passing and vision, surprising finishing.

I did look at Atal mate and that extra 5 WF (Would make it 7x 5 wf) but do you think he will do better as lm/rm than say Mbappe?
  • Cloudio7

I did look at Atal mate and that extra 5 WF (Would make it 7x 5 wf) but do you think he will do better as lm/rm than say Mbappe?

I'd say yes: he's really fast even if he probably doesn't feel lightning fast as Mbappe but, more than the latter, he's got great agility, left stick dribbling is amazing, has great vision and passing and most of all he can defend really well. Used to play him both at lm and rm and he was amazing popping up constantly for an assist or a goal. Gave him the instruction to get into the box for crosses.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 3
    Grinding League SBC's on my week old Lockdown RTG paid off thanks to FC Mainz

nWaaQOz.jpg

i6lxEsq.jpg

:love:
  • FrankFrank
    @PelzyWelzy The amount of big pulls you've had this year :love::joy: Congrats

I almost screamed after packing back to back Paderborn silvers from Suda last night. The scenes if I pack a big birthday card....
  • Antparry92
    19149 posts World Class

I almost screamed after packing back to back Paderborn silvers from Suda last night. The scenes if I pack a big birthday card....

I got two yesterday worth 20k a piece from a silver pack doing Correa in the La Liga SBC
  • Finesse_4days
    9766 posts League Winner
    Lost my 1st game 2-0 the gameplay was absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️, couldn't create anything becuase all my attackers had zero pace ,couldn't turn and players took all year to make a pass. The guy wasn't even good, was just an AI defending ❤️❤️❤️❤️ who got a lucky goal and sat on his lead. Games like that make me think Fifa 19 was better, where it was atleast possible to attack quickly no mater what.
  • FrankFrank
    Antparry92 wrote: »

I got two yesterday worth 20k a piece from a silver pack doing Correa in the La Liga SBC

Mad stuff :D Sold one for 20k and the other one for 14k. Better than anything I packed from 2x 100, 2x 50k, 2x 45k and 2x 30k earlier.
  • Finesse_4days
    9766 posts League Winner
    2nd game 3-0 rage quit, gameplay wasn't perfect but was better and opponent wasn't good at all.
  • Davvebingan
    Record 3-0

Form WWW

Game 3 3-1, RQ at HT
    Goals Neymar x2 and Ronaldo
    Assists Ronaldo, Litmanen and Villa

Total goals and assists

Ronaldo 2g 4a
    Neymar 4g 1a
    Koeman 1g 1a
    Litmanen 1g 1a
    Desailly 1g
    Villa 2a
    Roberto Carlos 1a
    Maeda (sub) 1g
  • Finesse_4days
    9766 posts League Winner
    Tempted to try 532 as my attacking formation even though it is usually seen as defensive, I think if I use high pressure tactics, high depth and my fullbacks on join the attack with Politano as a RWB it could be good going forward. Will have a back 3 of Walker, Prime Blanc and Rio so I should have the defence to defend counter attacks and I will have Neuer set to sweeper keeper to see if it makes a difference.
  • Davvebingan
    Tempted to try 532 as my attacking formation even though it is usually seen as defensive, I think if I use high pressure tactics, high depth and my fullbacks on join the attack with Politano as a RWB it could be good going forward. Will have a back 3 of Walker, Prime Blanc and Rio so I should have the defence to defend counter attacks and I will have Neuer set to sweeper keeper to see if it makes a difference.

Probably could be attacking. I use it to good effect as ultra defensive.
  • Davvebingan
    Record 3-1

Form WWWL

Game 4 3-4, Fair loss in ET. Annoyed that I let in an equaliser at the end of normal time and the winner in the last kick of the game.
    Goals Ronaldo x2 and Neymar
    Assists Neymar, Semedo and Villa

Total goals and assists

Ronaldo 4g 4a
    Neymar 5g 2a
    Koeman 1g 1a
    Litmanen 1g 1a
    Desailly 1g
    Villa 3a
    Roberto Carlos 1a
    Semedo 1a
    Maeda (sub) 1g
  • Antparry92
    19149 posts World Class
    How have I only just realised Taarabt has 98 strength?!
    Nice little surprise when I was checking his stats a minute ago
  • Davvebingan
    Record 3-2

Form WWWLL

Game 5 4-8, Fair loss though a bit big numbers. I had lag in the first half.
    Goals Villa x2 and Zaha +og
    Assists Neymar, Carlos and Maeda

Total goals and assists
    Ronaldo 4g 4a
    Neymar 5g 3a
    Koeman 1g 1a
    Litmanen 1g 1a
    Desailly 1g
    Villa 2g 3a
    Roberto Carlos 2a
    Semedo 1a
    Maeda (sub) 1g 1a
    Zaha (sub) 1g
  • FrankFrank
    @Antparry92 Second Libertadores run :sunglasses: Buzzing

Sk-rmbillede-2020-04-03-kl-13-58-08.png
  • Antparry92
    19149 posts World Class

Jesus!!
    I’m gonna do a run of another league today I think. Not sure what though. Done La Liga yesterday and emptied my club of most things la Liga that I didn’t need
  • FrankFrank
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Jesus!!
    I’m gonna do a run of another league today I think. Not sure what though. Done La Liga yesterday and emptied my club of most things la Liga that I didn’t need

I only did liber/suda for Bergwijn fodder haha :D Might look into one of the other leagues as well.
  • Absting159
    7509 posts Moderator
    All these pulls. Lol. You guys are killing it with leagues!!!!
  • Cloudio7
    In preparation for tonight's second batch of fb players I'm doing leagues as well since I, have 1300 players in the club; doing all the clubs of which i own at least 7 players so I don't have to spend much to complete them.
  • Finesse_4days
    9766 posts League Winner
    Jeez these packs, and I thought Messi in a 5k pack was good.
  • Antparry92
    19149 posts World Class
    In preparation for tonight's second batch of fb players I'm doing leagues as well since I, have 1300 players in the club; doing all the clubs of which i own at least 7 players so I don't have to spend much to complete them.

Good way to start. It’s why I done La Liga cause I had most done already
  • Finesse_4days
    9766 posts League Winner
    4-1 , playing pretty crap but grinding out those wins by outscoring people. 532 is very nice in attack with the tactics I have but it is nowhere near as effective as 442 and with 7 depth I have been conceding a lot so I have been making things hard for myself unnecessarily against average players. Will play 442 from kick off from now on and will only change if I really need to. Best has been very good, his left foot feels like a 5* WF which is nice, where as Messi's right foot is crap which is part of the reason I sold him, he was good but not on the level of a Prime Best.
  • FrankFrank
    Im looking at either Rasford, Richarlison or Ribery to replace 86 Ben Yedder :D Will play next to Butra
  • Finesse_4days
    9766 posts League Winner
    Im looking at either Rasford, Richarlison or Ribery to replace 86 Ben Yedder :D Will play next to Butra

Would probably get the RW Ben yedder and play Bergwijn RM at CM on 7chem. Or normal /Toty nominee CR7.
    Rashford I have seen inconsistent reviews of ,Ribery is probably too weak to play next to Butra, and RIcharlison looks good but I don't know how he plays in game. Could also go for the best possible version of Son.
  • Antparry92
    19149 posts World Class
    Currently 3-1 with 3-1-4-2 hopefully I continue in the same manner now....doubt I will though
  • FrankFrank

Would probably get the RW Ben yedder and play Bergwijn RM at CM on 7chem. Or normal /Toty nominee CR7.
    Rashford I have seen inconsistent reviews of ,Ribery is probably too weak to play next to Butra, and RIcharlison looks good but I don't know how he plays in game. Could also go for the best possible version of Son.

Ben Yedder is another great option around that price. If I go Cr7 I think I will go for 94 lw mate.

Haven't submitted the squads for Bergwijn yet. Can do him with untradeables + 160k before packs. Probably a no brainer as he will improve my attack, but I wanna see what we get later..