The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• FrankFrank
    3430 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 31
    Did the Fut 11 SBC and...
    66-B11-B3-E-A58-F-4-C8-B-A65-B-0-D839-B759-F06.png

Here’s my team before:
    FBB33-D1-B-B5-E4-4807-BF9-A-FAB565572168.png

I just bought Stoich but, Villa and Litmanen are untradable. Furthermore Litmanen is perfect in a LCM role when I go 41212(2). I am not sure who to swap out.

Who did you get mate? can't see pic
  • FrankFrank
    Managed to do bottle of the year yesterday :D

15-1 -> 20-8. Totally lost my head after that DC, and went on to lose 6 games in row :joy:
    Gave away the last two games after reaching 20. Last game I gave away was a guy who was 22-7 at the time, and therefor got his first ever elite. Fair to say he was buzzing. Best feeling I had all weekend, to make him so happy for litteraly doing nothing :D
  • Davvebingan
    2852 posts Fans' Favourite
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Did the Fut 11 SBC and...
    66-B11-B3-E-A58-F-4-C8-B-A65-B-0-D839-B759-F06.png

Here’s my team before:
    FBB33-D1-B-B5-E4-4807-BF9-A-FAB565572168.png

I just bought Stoich but, Villa and Litmanen are untradable. Furthermore Litmanen is perfect in a LCM role when I go 41212(2). I am not sure who to swap out.

Who did you get mate? can't see pic

UCL Neymar
  • Davvebingan
    Managed to do bottle of the year yesterday :D

15-1 -> 20-8. Totally lost my head after that DC, and went on to lose 6 games in row :joy:
    Gave away the last two games after reaching 20. Last game I gave away was a guy who was 22-7 at the time, and therefor got his first ever elite. Fair to say he was buzzing. Best feeling I had all weekend, to make him so happy for litteraly doing nothing :D

Hopefully you will have karma help you next WL
  • FrankFrank
    @Davvebingan Great pull. Can't see myself replacing mine, until I can afford a better version.
  • Davvebingan
    @Davvebingan Great pull. Can't see myself replacing mine, until I can afford a better version.

Yeah, don’t where to play him though. The easiest would be to sell Stoich and move Villa to RAM, Ney as LAM. Then have Ney as Cam in 41212(2). Then I could get Koeman to replace De Jong.
    Also what chem style do you use?
  • FrankFrank
    I play him as LM right now. When I can afford Mbappe instead of Ben Yedder, I will move Neymar back to striker and play Mbappe LM.

Very much prefere him as ST/CCAM, as he is more involved than he is as wide player. Using hunter on him cause dribling and passing is fine, but can really do with that extra pace + shooting boost.
  • Davvebingan
    I play him as LM right now. When I can afford Mbappe instead of Ben Yedder, I will move Neymar back to striker and play Mbappe LM.

Very much prefere him as ST/CCAM, as he is more involved than he is as wide player. Using hunter on him cause dribling and passing is fine, but can really do with that extra pace + shooting boost.

I was thinking about Hunter, and could move Litmanen to wide cam
  • BristolMDF
    1113 posts Professional
    Alright lads. Not posted in here in aaaages, not really played FUT this year but come back to it now for a bit.

I want to make an all Brazil team, budget 500k for the whole team. Can I do better than this? Emerson seems like a huge waste of coins at 180k or whatever but Brazil right backs are rank. It’s only to have a bit of fun with lower divs so doesn’t need to be uber competitive but want it to be useable and fun.

83-CA160-A-EE0-E-45-F5-AA59-D2-F981-BE8106.jpg
  • FrankFrank
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Alright lads. Not posted in here in aaaages, not really played FUT this year but come back to it now for a bit.

I want to make an all Brazil team, budget 500k for the whole team. Can I do better than this? Emerson seems like a huge waste of coins at 180k or whatever but Brazil right backs are rank. It’s only to have a bit of fun with lower divs so doesn’t need to be uber competitive but want it to be useable and fun.

83-CA160-A-EE0-E-45-F5-AA59-D2-F981-BE8106.jpg

Welcome back :)

Id go for something like this. 450k and then you'll have a 50k to craft Souza. Should be possible. Obviously replace Allan with Fred with you reach level 30. Nobody is in level 30 yet right :D ?

Sk-rmbillede-2020-03-31-kl-12-02-39.png
  • BristolMDF
    1113 posts Professional
    Thanks man! Looks good! Haha no I’m not there yet, just trying to put as many untradeables in as possible to keep budget for the rest of the team! I have an untradeable Casemiro and Paulinho that I can use til then.
  • Antparry92
    19195 posts World Class
    Debating doing Litmanen and Trezeguet or just Laudrup
  • FrankFrank
    Bronze pack method still decent?
  • FrankFrank
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Laudrup :) Danish so might be biased tho
  • Davvebingan
    edited March 31
    Starting to get pissed off. My players are so slow and lazy. These last 2 days they take almost no runs and if they do that lose. Furthermore they are super slow on the ball. It looks like I have a team of 90 year olds out on the pitch
    Post edited by Davvebingan on
  • Antparry92
    19195 posts World Class
    edited March 31
    Just had my best and most satisfying win all year tbh. Some fella who had relegated down to 6 to play with this...
    a649016039796553bc2a76ca1641a4b6.jpg

Beaten 5-4 by someone doing Ligue 1 milestones with this.... :joy:
    ab9eb95c2cb837d72da55c94d41445b9.jpg
  • Finesse_4days
    10039 posts Has That Special Something

Trez is bad, Litmanen is decent but I would say Laudrup is the best option, depends if you want a goal scorer or a creator but with Laudrup' s pace and dribbling he can play in more positions, I have used him at striker, cam, wide cam ,RW and LM.
  • Cloudio7
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    Laudrup, no doubt.
    Using him as my rcm in a 3142 and he's having the same amount of goal contribution than when using him at st or cam: combining goals and assist he has 1.7 ratio. Really a great card and a steal for 9 tokens.
  • Antparry92
    19195 posts World Class

Trez is bad, Litmanen is decent but I would say Laudrup is the best option, depends if you want a goal scorer or a creator but with Laudrup' s pace and dribbling he can play in more positions, I have used him at striker, cam, wide cam ,RW and LM.

Only Lautaro and Correa tradeable
    a7f4c1f05620f8f97bc66426276a44d0.jpg
  • Finesse_4days
    edited March 31

I'd probably put Laudrup upfront , he is more of a cam though.
  • Finesse_4days
    Decided to swap Dalglish for normal CR7 and he has he had a similar output so far, the coins left over allowed me to drop Rooney and buy Toty De jong to replace him. This is the team at the moment https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/14567918 also play in a 442 depending on how the game goes, will get Headliner Capa after rewards becuase normal Semedo isn't great and I want as many special cards as possible.
  • Antparry92
    19195 posts World Class

That’s why I’m not overly sold on him tbh. Bit of regret doing the prime and getting Rivaldo now :joy:
  • Finesse_4days

That’s why I’m not overly sold on him tbh. Bit of regret doing the prime and getting Rivaldo now :joy:

Do what I'm doing and get an extra few tokens now, and then get 11 from the next set to get 92 Maldini. Would be a huge upgrade on the defenders you have, I can't wait to get him.
  • Cloudio7

When i used to play Laudrup at st i gave him false 9 instruction to make him drop a little to receive the ball, play 1-2 with the other striker or the cm and then score on 1vs1 with the gk or assist for an easy goal.
  • Antparry92
    19195 posts World Class

Do what I'm doing and get an extra few tokens now, and then get 11 from the next set to get 92 Maldini. Would be a huge upgrade on the defenders you have, I can't wait to get him.
    I’ve done every token so far. Done them on Saturday. Maldini is a possibility tbh
  • Finesse_4days

I’ve done every token so far. Done them on Saturday. Maldini is a possibility tbh

He looks great, 95 defending with 97 composure , good pace and the fact its Maldini.
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    @Antparry92

I’m gonna grind the rest for Maldini I think. He looks great.

I did the pack and got Deco 😭😭😭
  • Antparry92
    19195 posts World Class
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Antparry92

I’m gonna grind the rest for Maldini I think. He looks great.

I did the pack and got Deco 😭😭😭

I’d be happy with Deco tbh, had him in 18 I think and he was wonderful. Porto bias though and all that haha

Think Maldini it is for me tbh sort my defence out. It’s horrible at the moment because with Serie A I have the players for a 3-5-2/ 3-1-4-2 but in an ideal world I’d play 4-2-4 and sweat it out. It’s worked a charm doing objectives with poorer teams for me
  • Cloudio7
    Love it when my oppo send me rage messages telling I'm s**t and play 1 depth drop back, when I play 9 depth and poht. Obviously they send me that kind of message after I win by 3 or four goals or when they rage quit at the 30th min with me winning 2/3-0 and they haven't had a single shot on target.
    Btw, it took almost April but I've finally found the best formation for my playstyle; from now till the end i'll set up every my squad for playing 3142.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited April 1
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Love it when my oppo send me rage messages telling I'm s**t and play 1 depth drop back, when I play 9 depth and poht. Obviously they send me that kind of message after I win by 3 or four goals or when they rage quit at the 30th min with me winning 2/3-0 and they haven't had a single shot on target.
    Btw, it took almost April but I've finally found the best formation for my playstyle; from now till the end i'll set up every my squad for playing 3142.

I was legit just about to post about the 3142 lol, used it for the first time today after watching Nick RTFM go 29-1 with it, at first I had no clue how to use it as it is very weird and unusual but once I realised who I needed on what instructions it is looking promising. Only played 2 games with it so its early days, but as an attacking formation it is amazing and it is so fun to use. I will need headliner Capa to make it work better, becuase right now I am using normal Semedo right cb which isn't ideal.