The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    10062 posts Has That Special Something
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Pretty decent :) Needed an attacker

Sk-rmbillede-2020-03-28-kl-14-33-05.png

Pretty good that
  • FrankFrank
    3480 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 28
    Butra feels very good so far, but gotta get used to 3 skill moves. 4 goals in the first 2.

6-0 overall
  • Antparry92
    19214 posts World Class
    edited March 28
    Winning in ET and he scores with a loan Henry and then wins on pens...love it :neutral:
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    Game 15 | 5 - 4 | W | Rage Quit: N | Overall Record: 9-6 | Goal +/-: 14 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    YrqWJIF.jpg

Notes: Stopped the bleeding finally. I really hate playing people like this guy. . .all 4 of his goals were horribly created just shooting because he was in the box. 10 degree angle near sides. . .he didn't create a real chance at all, just took shots because the game is broken and he knew he'd score them. PIM vd Sar back to his antics of being worthless.
    Form: L / L / L / L / W
    STAT: Shots / Target (saves - GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 9 / 8 (4 saves - PIM E. van der Sar) / 79%
    HOME : 11 / 7 (3 saves - Oblak) / 88%

Possession: 56%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    FB Rooney - ST - 3.02
    Mbappe - CCAM / ST - 1
    Prime Deco - LCAM - 0.02
    FB Quaresma - RCAM - 0.01
    Sub | FB Villa - CAM - 1

Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    edited March 28
    Formation | Record:
    4-2-3-1 | 9 - 6
    YrqWJIF.jpg
    9 - 6

Total RQs:
    AVERAGES
    Opp Shots / On Target:

10.78 / 7.22
    My Shots / On Target:
    11.78 / 8
    Possession:
    51.92%

Clean Sheets:
    Goals For - Against
    47 - 33
    Total Goals.Assists:
    FB Rooney - ST - 20.11
    Mbappe - CCAM / ST - 12.09
    Prime Deco - LCAM - 6.05
    FB Quaresma - RCAM - 2.04
    Moments Ramos - CDM - 1.01
    Prime Gerrard - CDM - 3.05
    TOTY Robertson - LB - 0.01
    FB Young - RB - 0.01
    Sub | FB Villa - CAM - 1.02
    Sub | FS James - RCAM - 1
    Sub | Sonaldo - LCAM - 0.01
  • FrankFrank
    Butra with another hattrick and now 7 in the first 3.

Overall 7-0 :) Back to back 10-0 inc
  • Antparry92
    19214 posts World Class
    If I see one more VDS my controller is going out of the window! Lost two games in a row on pens with him in goal and I’m just drained now
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    @Antparry92 You're me every other WL. Play another game! You have to switch when you get that "rage".

I'm massively enjoying WL because I'm not forcing games and just pushing through my rage. If I get annoyed, I play either Hearthstone or Warzone for a good break.
  • Antparry92
    19214 posts World Class
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Antparry92 You're me every other WL. Play another game! You have to switch when you get that "rage".

I'm massively enjoying WL because I'm not forcing games and just pushing through my rage. If I get annoyed, I play either Hearthstone or Warzone for a good break.

I’ve gone out to take a break from it. I don’t rage tbh and I’ve never broke anything either :joy:
  • Antparry92
    19214 posts World Class
    Came back and started playing again and it’s gone well. 2 wins in 2.

Have a new record for goals scores in ET...7! He gave up after 3 and went all out attack.

Haaland is also a monster and links to my other favorite striker this year in Werner so it looks like more Bundes for me even though I’m not an avid watcher of the league anymore
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    Game 16 | 0 - 3 | L | Rage Quit: N | Overall Record: 9-7 | Goal +/-: 11 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    YrqWJIF.jpg

Notes: Quaresma is just bad; sold Prime Gerrard, got Prime Lamps and went with Messi instead of Quaresma. The game though. . .gameplay is horrible, can't play this nonsense during the day.
    Form: L / L / L / W / L
    AWAY : 13 / 10 (12 saves - PIM E. van der Sar) / 88%
    HOME : 6 / 4 (4 saves - Neuer) / 84%

Possession: 53%

• Finesse_4days
    Game 16 | 0 - 3 | L | Rage Quit: N | Overall Record: 9-7 | Goal +/-: 11 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    YrqWJIF.jpg

Notes: Quaresma is just bad; sold Prime Gerrard, got Prime Lamps and went with Messi instead of Quaresma. The game though. . .gameplay is horrible, can't play this nonsense during the day.
    Form: L / L / L / W / L
    AWAY : 13 / 10 (12 saves - PIM E. van der Sar) / 88%
    HOME : 6 / 4 (4 saves - Neuer) / 84%

Possession: 53%

I find Quaresma really good overall just abit weak so in bad gameplay you need to just pass the ball quick at times, also his power shots across the keeper and first time shots are crap but if you hit with the outside of the foot or use timed shooting his shots seem to go in a lot.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited March 28
    Sold Shev and Mara already as they were crap, Shevchenko scored 5 in 5 so wasn't too bad at scoring just was very clumsy and slow , Prime Maradona scored 1 goal in 5 games he was ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    Now have PIM Raul and Prime Dalglish upfront, only played 40 in game minutes with them but Dalglish scored 4 in that time, now I know Bergkamp started off very well and went off the boil but I can tell this Prime Dalglish is a special card. He seems stupidly agile like better than Messi at dribbling, strong and fast with his shooting feeling like a R9 or a Eusebio. I am so glad I have bought him as I have been thinking about trying him for ages.
    Stopped at 11 wins in the end, could go for more but not assed and I want to stick to the plan of only playing to silver.
  • Antparry92
    19214 posts World Class
    11-14...don’t know whether to press on or not. Just beat a fella with red Neymar and red Mbappe, absolute madness to have that much luck
  • Davvebingan
    2852 posts Fans' Favourite
    There are 3 things that are glaring in my games that need fixed and won't be.

1. How often while defending, you make a play on an attacker and end up BETWEEN the ball and the attacker and somehow the attacker continues their run perfectly. To this years theme, thanks for more rewarding tackling.
    2. Keepers punching EVERY.DANG.BALL. Who thought this was a great idea while creating the code for this year.
    3. Fouls. They are so horribly inconsistent - it's as if VAR is the engine used to call fouls in FIFA.

Yeah those are so annoying, especially the 1st one
  • Antparry92
    19214 posts World Class

1. How often while defending, you make a play on an attacker and end up BETWEEN the ball and the attacker and somehow the attacker continues their run perfectly. To this years theme, thanks for more rewarding tackling.
    2. Keepers punching EVERY.DANG.BALL. Who thought this was a great idea while creating the code for this year.
    3. Fouls. They are so horribly inconsistent - it's as if VAR is the engine used to call fouls in FIFA.

1st one made me get Haaland and Werner. Masters at it
  • Davvebingan
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Is it the pace or ball control or just random?
  • Davvebingan
    Any Icon I should try instead of Correa. Got 770k to work with.
    5371-B5-B4-9118-4-F46-862-A-3-AB94-CF15-F02.png
  • Antparry92
    19214 posts World Class

Pace I think. Combined with strength just barges defenders out of the way
  • I haven't played in months and am looking to make a new team (we're on lockdown in NZ so working from home now) can't figure out a marquee player to build around.. I miss Flashback 93 Firmino from last year :(
  • Davvebingan
    I haven't played in months and am looking to make a new team (we're on lockdown in NZ so working from home now) can't figure out a marquee player to build around.. I miss Flashback 93 Firmino from last year :(

R90 is great
  • Davvebingan

Which Haaland do you use?
  • FrankFrank
    Game 8 I 5-1 win I Overall 8-0

Butra with 10 goals in 4 games.

I replaced Rooney with Ben Yedder and joined the dark side, after getting Butra from mid sbc. 3 skills moves ain't ideal for me, and definitely not on both strikers, so I had to bring in Ben Yedder. Works amazing together upfront, but I will probably pick up Mbappe when I have coins again, and then play Neymar + Butra as strikers.

Sk-rmbillede-2020-03-28-kl-23-47-42.png

• Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    @FreddieKane Do one Mid Icon Pack and whomever it is. . go. :)

I think alot of the guys that the meta define as crap are much better than you'd expect. Prime Deco is continually surprising me (got him with my Prime pack from tokens) and I was so bummed but he's actually working out. I needed a CM/CAM and he's actually better than his stats suggest!
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    Game 18 | 5 - 1 | W | Rage Quit: Y | Overall Record: 10-8 | Goal +/-: 12 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    yaMRsRs.jpg

Notes: Switching things up a little. 2 strikers, but I like a central CAM (Mbappe) behind them (Messi/Rooney). Deco dropped to CCM on Stay Forward, Lampard has Default and Ramos Stays back. This game was tight but when I scored the go ahead the flood gates opened.
    Form: L / W / L / L / W
    AWAY : / ( saves - PIM E. van der Sar) / %
    HOME : / ( saves - ) / %

Possession: %
    FB Rooney - ST - 3.02
    Messiah - ST / RCAM - 2.03

• Antparry92
    19214 posts World Class

87, cheap enough
  • Absting159 wrote: »
    @FreddieKane Do one Mid Icon Pack and whomever it is. . go. :)

I think alot of the guys that the meta define as crap are much better than you'd expect. Prime Deco is continually surprising me (got him with my Prime pack from tokens) and I was so bummed but he's actually working out. I needed a CM/CAM and he's actually better than his stats suggest!

Definitely agree with your point about stats not meaning everything but before I stopped in January I did a base icon instead of B. Silva or Marcelo and I got Kluivert.. There's certain players that just aren't fun to build around haha.

I could do a random generator of Icons in a certain price range and build around one :*
  • Thoughts on where Birthday Hazard's best position (centrally) would be? CAM/CF/ST?
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    I just can't get over how much this game rewards poor play and abusing mechanics. Just drag back and hold LB and you never lose the ball - but when I do it I get rammed full speed which turns into the absolutely perfect through ball to my opponents ST on goal. Absolute crap.
  • Davvebingan

87, cheap enough

Sounds good