The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    edited March 27
    @Ugri I may just be there too. I'm watching Castro's stream and he's trying to get $100,000 in donations for COVID-19 stuff. . .

Where's EA with a big donation. . .what they did do was gave him 100 subs (x$5 each = $500) because that benefits them. . .while he spends thousands of dollars every promotion. EA should be one of his top donations without even thinking about it. His top promotions? Cash App, Gfuel, Softgiving, and then other streamers. . . all over $1,000.

Given the state of the world, why couldn't FUT Birthday have been a promo where they gave 5, 10, 25. . some % of money made to a charity? Announce it, promote it so people go spend for a good reason. Nope, just another cash grab promotion.
  • Antparry92
    19212 posts World Class
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Ugri I may just be there too. I'm watching Castro's stream and he's trying to get $100,000 in donations for COVID-19 stuff. . .

Where's EA with a big donation. . .what they did do was gave him 100 subs (x$5 each = $500) because that benefits them. . .while he spends thousands of dollars every promotion. EA should be one of his top donations without even thinking about it. His top promotions? Cash App, Gfuel, Softgiving, and then other streamers. . . all over $1,000.

Given the state of the world, why couldn't FUT Birthday have been a promo where they gave 5, 10, 25. . some % of money made to a charity? Announce it, promote it so people go spend for a good reason. Nope, just another cash grab promotion.
    So very true!
  • Antparry92
    19212 posts World Class
    Opened a variety of 16 packs...Burki, UCL Thiago, UCL Alaba and moments Cardona

Meh
  • FrankFrank
    3466 posts National Call-Up
    Decided to do a draft with coins. Won the first game 2-1. Then I got thrown off servers as I entered the second game. Went back in and saw that it counted as a L.
  • Cloudio7
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm testing FB Grizu and Sissoko and so far after 3 matches they seem pretty s**t.
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    Game 07 | 6 - 2 | W | Rage Quit: N | Overall Record: 5-2 | Goal +/-: 13 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    YrqWJIF.jpg

Notes: I feel very good in the attack and I think I"m playing well defensively. I'm still unsure if its me or my opponents are just bad.
    Form: L / W / W / L / W
    STAT: Shots / Target (saves - GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 11 / 8 (7 saves - PIM E. van der Sar) / 84%
    HOME : 11 / 9 (2 saves - Alisson) / 85%

Possession: 49%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    FB Rooney - ST - 0.01
    Mbappe - CCAM / ST - 1.02
    Prime Deco - LCAM - 2
    FB Quaresma - RCAM - 0.01
    Moments Ramos - CDM - 1
    Prime Gerrard - CDM - 2

Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159

Surprise of the games. . . Deco, wow. I kid you not, I haven't missed a clear chance with him yet. I've forced some he's missed, but if its there. . he's scoring. Odd because Quaresma kinda is sucking.
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    edited March 27
    Game 08 | 3 - 2 | W | Rage Quit: N | Overall Record: 6-2 | Goal +/-: 14 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    YrqWJIF.jpg

Notes: This was a very good, tight, game. Deco yet again, finisher supreme. I don't understand it. . .he doesn't have a card to boost his 79 Shooting stat. Regardless, felt like I played well again.
    Form: W / W / L / W / W
    AWAY : 14 / 10 (10 saves - PIM E. van der Sar) / 87%
    HOME : 13 / 10 (5 saves - de Gea) / 88%

Possession: 52%
    FB Rooney - ST - 0.01
    Mbappe - CCAM / ST - 1
    Prime Deco - LCAM - 1
    FB Quaresma - RCAM - 1.01
    Sub | FB Villa - CAM - 0.01

New surprise. PIM van der sar has 3 games with 10+ saves. Something changed, he's a freaking wall.
  • Cloudio7
    Griezmann is half a fraud: doesn't really play for his stats and he seems to have his usual 3*wf. Even if he's in the perfect position to shoot with his right foot he choses the left one missing tons of easy chances. He doesn't even feel that agile.
    Sissoko is nothing more than his nif card.
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    Game 09 | 4 - 1 | W | Rage Quit: Y | Overall Record: 7-2 | Goal +/-: 17 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    YrqWJIF.jpg

Notes: This team is just attacking like a machine. Very very fun. Defensively, I feel like I'm a wall AND van der Sar is absolutely a wall. When have we ever said a GK made a difference. . . lol.
    Form: W / L / W / W / W
    AWAY : / ( saves - PIM E. van der Sar) / 84%
    HOME : / ( saves - Kepa) / 85%

Possession: 51%
    FB Rooney - ST - 2.01
    Mbappe - CCAM / ST - 1
    Prime Deco - LCAM - 1
    FB Quaresma - RCAM - 0.01
    Prime Gerrard - CDM - 0.02

• Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    Prime Deco and PIM van der Sar are the HUGE surprises. When has anyone ever pointed at a GK as someone who impacts games in a positive way?

Deco. . . this guy, I don't know. His finishing is fire. I don't get it. To anyone without many coins. . just try any Icon. Prime Deco is proof that with Icons the stats seem to be a suggestion.
  • Antparry92
    19212 posts World Class
    Prime Deco and PIM van der Sar are the HUGE surprises. When has anyone ever pointed at a GK as someone who impacts games in a positive way?

Deco. . . this guy, I don't know. His finishing is fire. I don't get it. To anyone without many coins. . just try any Icon. Prime Deco is proof that with Icons the stats seem to be a suggestion.
    I loved his card in 18, done the SBC and was a mainstay for my squad for the rest of the year
  • Finesse_4days
    10059 posts Has That Special Something

It will be his composure I reckon and his curve will be good for finesse shots and he probably has the finesse shot trait.
  • Finesse_4days
    I was wrong on Bergkamp, he is good but he wasnt the outstanding player I was hoping for, definition of a flat track bully would score 5 goals in 1 game and some great goals as well and then do nothing in the next game or only score a sweaty goal and loose the ball alot. I have sold him now and have listed up Ballack as well and all my tradeable players as I have completely changed my team plans.

I am bored of using the more mid range icons and want to build around PIM Kaka to play striker next to Neymar in a 442, his stats look ridiculous and I used to love Kaka on old Fifas so he has that bit of nostalgia too. I have had to sell Prime Blanc to fund him but my defence should still be solid, and I will get Maldini from swaps eventually to upgrade the team.
    Plan is for this team:
    Neymar PIM Kaka
    Laudrup Rooney 90 Veron Quaresma
    Tierney FS Rio Varane Semedo
    Ter stegen
    Will look at getting Fut birthday Lucas Hernadez with Neuer and Mbabu in next.
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    Game 10 | 6 - 0 | W | Rage Quit: Y | Overall Record: 8-2 | Goal +/-: 23 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    YrqWJIF.jpg

Notes: I really can't explain this. My attack is ridiculous.
    Form: L / W / W / W / W
    AWAY : / ( saves - PIM E. van der Sar) / 81%
    HOME : / ( saves - Courtois) / 86%

Possession: 55%
    FB Rooney - ST - 4.01
    Mbappe - CCAM / ST - 1.03
    Prime Deco - LCAM - 0.01
    Prime Gerrard - CDM - 1

@Finesse_4days I noticed those, his shooting stats are horrendous though, LOL.
    @Antparry92 I got him from my Prime pack, and he was only there to get Quaresma in my team...now he may have earned a real spot, haha.
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    edited March 28
    Game 11 | 1 - 5 | L | Rage Quit: N | Overall Record: 8-3 | Goal +/-: 19 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    YrqWJIF.jpg

Notes: About time I got killed, lol.
    Form: W / W / W / W / L
    AWAY : / ( saves - PIM E. van der Sar) / %
    HOME : / ( saves - ) / %

Possession: %
    FB Rooney - ST - 1
    Prime Deco - LCAM - 0.01

Game 12 | 1 - 3 | L | Rage Quit: N | Overall Record: 8-4 | Goal +/-: 17 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    YrqWJIF.jpg

Notes: I felt like I played well, but I was chasing from down one most of the game and was forcing the ball.
    Form: W / W / W / L / L
    AWAY : 9 / 5 (5 saves - PIM E. van der Sar) / 81%
    HOME : 10 / 6 (10 saves - Neuer) / 88%

Possession: 51%
    FB Rooney - ST - 1
    Prime Gerrard - CDM - 0.01

• Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    Game 13 | 3 - 6 | L | Rage Quit: N | Overall Record: 8-5 | Goal +/-: 14 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    YrqWJIF.jpg

Notes: Here's the bad run. I knew it was coming, 8-2 is a great start, but knew it wasn't gonna last.
    Form: W / W / L / L / L
    AWAY : 12 / 9 (5 saves - PIM E. van der Sar) / 92%
    HOME : 16 / 12 (7 saves - Neuer) / 85%

Possession: 43%
    FB Rooney - ST - 1.01
    Mbappe - CCAM / ST - 2.01
    Prime Gerrard - CDM - 0.01

• Antparry92
    19212 posts World Class
    Biggest fraud in the game. Horrific player
    800a97131eb60d678de30b0d99c01ed5.jpg
  • Cloudio7
    Lol guys, yesterday i was checking Ousmane rttf card price when, while adding one those card to the transfer target, the screen froze for a couple of seconds, i didn't touch my controller to prevent an unwanted purchase, but the game had other plans for me and when the screen became active again i found out i had just bought a rttf Ousmane for 680k when he was going for 460. More than 200k loss because of those magnificent, super powered, fu**ing abysmal servers. Not that I care about losing coins (wasted a total of 7mlns coins during the last couple of big promos) but, ea, at least let me decide when and how waste them.
  • Antparry92
    19212 posts World Class
    Can someone please please please explain to me why Rashford, Jesus, Werner and all the other cheap NIF forwards always seem to get their through balls spot on every single time despite having low passing stats?

Somehow it always seems to go through your CB’s legs or he mistimes sticking a leg out. It honestly baffles me and frustrates me at the same time
  • Antparry92
    19212 posts World Class
    I’m done with this game till later now, need a break, it’s just excruciatingly bad.

Shooting and passing stats mean absolutely naff all. 6-9 at the moment and I’m gonna sell up my Serie A squad now
    e5c8ac3853670351dd341ee298175347.jpg
  • Cloudio7
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Can someone please please please explain to me why Rashford, Jesus, Werner and all the other cheap NIF forwards always seem to get their through balls spot on every single time despite having low passing stats?

Somehow it always seems to go through your CB’s legs or he mistimes sticking a leg out. It honestly baffles me and frustrates me at the same time

They call it dynamic difficulty adjustment aka bs.
  • FrankFrank
    edited March 28
    4-0 but dam it has been tough.

Mid Nedved needs to go, and Havertz is on transferlist with a 50k loss :neutral Havertz is fun but way to clumsy for my liking.
  • FrankFrank
    4th mid icon sbc incoming :joy:
  • Cloudio7
    FrankFrank wrote: »

I clearly see a Gullit/Cruyff coming your way!
  • FrankFrank
    Cloudio7 wrote: »

I clearly see a Gullit/Cruyff coming your way!

Hope so mate :D Got trolled so bad with the first 3.

1st = Dutch flag -> CM -> Seedorf (Decent pull but with Vieira and Zizou untradeable a bit meh)
    2 = Brazil -> CF -> Rivaldo :( Thought surely they wouldn't troll me like before.
    3rd = Nedved -.-
  • FrankFrank
    Pretty decent :) Needed an attacker

Sk-rmbillede-2020-03-28-kl-14-33-05.png
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    @FrankFrank yeah that’s a great pull!!!!
  • Finesse_4days
    Bought Prime Maradonna to play next to Moments Shevchenko in a 442, hopefully they live up to their stats. Bergkamp and Sif mane got very stale very quickly. Also bought shapeshifter trent and VVD.
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    There are 3 things that are glaring in my games that need fixed and won't be.

1. How often while defending, you make a play on an attacker and end up BETWEEN the ball and the attacker and somehow the attacker continues their run perfectly. To this years theme, thanks for more rewarding tackling.
    2. Keepers punching EVERY.DANG.BALL. Who thought this was a great idea while creating the code for this year.
    3. Fouls. They are so horribly inconsistent - it's as if VAR is the engine used to call fouls in FIFA.
  • Cloudio7
    Pretty decent :) Needed an attacker

Sk-rmbillede-2020-03-28-kl-14-33-05.png

Not bad at all! One of the best finisher in the game