The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Ugri
    7444 posts League Winner
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting this?
    b9096ec17b22033297a5f284e139f2fe.png

Yup! Looks like a special elite packs with 60rares, too bad we cant open it :lol:
  • Ugri
    7444 posts League Winner
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @Absting159 @Ugri Thanks guys :) Cba playing full weekend leagues anymore tho. Will probably see if I can hit elite again during tots.

@FrankFrank I know the feeling...Sad that 1st time in like 10years!! im not even motivated to play this game....Hope a card comes out or patch number 99 that actually makes this game fun!
    Lets play soon! You will dominate me but still.will be fun ;)
  • Whoman
    5978 posts Big Money Move
    ended at 18-9 ... Ran out of time to go for 20

Still, really good run overall. Maybe next week ...
  • Ugri
    7444 posts League Winner
    Whoman wrote: »

Great job!
  • Antparry92
    18880 posts World Class
    Gameplay is terrible right now. Shooting, passing and dribbling all feel super slow right now. Having to hold longer on buttons to power up passes and shots. Game is a mess
  • FrankFrank
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 17
    Ugri wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @Absting159 @Ugri Thanks guys :) Cba playing full weekend leagues anymore tho. Will probably see if I can hit elite again during tots.

@FrankFrank I know the feeling...Sad that 1st time in like 10years!! im not even motivated to play this game....Hope a card comes out or patch number 99 that actually makes this game fun!
    Lets play soon! You will dominate me but still.will be fun ;)

Same mate. I really struggle to find motivation. I have 195/200 fut champs games so another 5 wins yesterday would've given me a 100k but I stopped at 14 :D Always up for a game or two. Playing some Fortnite again and even tho I suck at it, I enjoy it way more than fifa
  • Whoman
    Ugri wrote: »
    Whoman wrote: »

Great job!

Cheers :) Everything past 11,12 was insane though, just way to stressful trying to keep up with those maniacs :D

Have put everything i had (and also sold Klose) into 84,86 and 87 rated, hoping EA throws me a bone so that PIM Klose comes within range :)
  • I've gone back and purchased Base Maldini again.

This is probably the best sub 500k defender in the game.

Also, Gullalli (Gullet/Alli) incoming when Spurs beat Chelsea this weekend.
  • FrankFrank
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I've gone back and purchased Base Maldini again.

He is ridiculous. Best defender I've tried this year.

Only spurs player that Im interested in atm is red Son thursday :D
  • Absting159
    7452 posts Moderator
    @FrankFrank

Dude, I'd love that card. . LOL :)
  • Ugri
    7444 posts League Winner
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I've gone back and purchased Base Maldini again.

Nice. I.picked up.prime Cannavaro to try instead of rtt Militao. Any experience on him?
  • Whoman
    Between Rivals D4R1 (Untradeable) and WEL all i have to show for it is 1 86, 3x84 and 4x83 :s Gutted ... Still not packed a single promo card all damned year. We really need accumulative Pack Odds (going up the longer you get ❤️❤️❤️❤️) on untradeable and SBC packs, so that you get rewarded for playing the game and doing SBCs.

Need one big pull to get close to the team i want :(
  • Finesse_4days
    9001 posts League Winner
    Took the coins from rivals as I dont fancy my pack luck, couldnt do anything to my team with 58k but Ill use it to trade with.
  • Antparry92
    18880 posts World Class
    First league SBC of the year done. Got Tonalli to see what all the hype is about now. Brescia and Hellas Verona were a killer despite me having a few in my club already
  • BcfcDale88
    4531 posts National Call-Up
    First league SBC of the year done. Got Tonalli to see what all the hype is about now. Brescia and Hellas Verona were a killer despite me having a few in my club already

He’s unreal. Wins everything I’d almost call him a box to box player as he gets up and down for me. But I know most don’t use him for that
  • Antparry92
    18880 posts World Class
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »

He’s unreal. Wins everything I’d almost call him a box to box player as he gets up and down for me. But I know most don’t use him for that
    I’m hoping so. Not like last year where you could break even or making profit on them
  • Cloudio7
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haven't played since last thursday (again on holiday with my girlfriend), today i've had a couple of dr matches and after the second one i noticed i reached the new level, opened the prime electrum players pack and this guy popped up:
    eiHFkmD.jpg
    Finally a player woth more than 130k, even if untradeable. Hope this card wil be fun to play with and effective.
  • Finesse_4days
    9001 posts League Winner
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Haven't played since last thursday (again on holiday with my girlfriend), today i've had a couple of dr matches and after the second one i noticed i reached the new level, opened the prime electrum players pack and this guy popped up:
    eiHFkmD.jpg
    Finally a player woth more than 130k, even if untradeable. Hope this card wil be fun to play with and effective.

Its Son, he will definately be effective.
  • Antparry92
    18880 posts World Class
    Who should I go for next league wise? Might get Nakajima done just cause Porto
  • Cloudio7
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 20
    eiHFkmD.jpg

Yeah, i know, but these days i don't trust any card. Btw, after a couple of matches, 5 goals and 4 assists, i can say it's the old great op card❤
    Post edited by Cloudio7 on
  • Finesse_4days
    9001 posts League Winner
    edited February 21
    eiHFkmD.jpg

Yeah, i know, but these days i don't trust any card. Btw, after a couple of matches, 5 goals and 4 assists, i can say it's the old great op card❤

I would use him but the problem for me is I usually go for hybrids and he has no strong links I would use. I had the Nif in November and he was great, he has been good for me since Fifa 17.
  • Cloudio7
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    eiHFkmD.jpg

I would use him but the problem for me is I usually go for hybrids and he has no strong links I would use. I had the Nif in November and he was great, he has been good for me since Fifa 17.

As you said he has no good links and i had to use a 451-2 formation to link him on 10 chem (between B.Silva and Blanc with WR Akè at cb and Cancro at rb) and play him along side otw WBY up top. Great card as usual, even if sometimes he has a pretty poor and heavy first touch and hi passing is not the best. But he scores lots of goals and that's the job he has to do.
  • Antparry92
    18880 posts World Class
    60k down from Tonalli. Want to do more leagues as it’s fun but the packs you get back are horrendous and you lose so much on them
  • Cloudio7
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 21
    60k down from Tonalli. Want to do more leagues as it’s fun but the packs you get back are horrendous and you lose so much on them

Tonali is the only league sbc i've done and, after packs, he cost me around 50k having 60ish serie a players in my club. Honestly, like you, i did his sbc just because of all the hype and, well, i have to admit that it is a great card: i call him "The destroyer".

Btw, i'm so tempted to pick up PIM Zola for this wl to partner 90 Son up top; his stats are amazing and i love his 85 and 87 cards. PIM Baggio is calling me too, since he's been one of my favourite players ever.
    Or do you have any suggestion on which PIM to get with 2.5 mlns? Guess i can pick up 2 or 3 good cards with that coins.
  • Finesse_4days
    9001 posts League Winner

Tonali is the only league sbc i've done and, after packs, he cost me around 50k having 60ish serie a players in my club. Honestly, like you, i did his sbc just because of all the hype and, well, i have to admit that it is a great card: i call him "The destroyer".

Btw, i'm so tempted to pick up PIM Zola for this wl to partner 90 Son up top; his stats are amazing and i love his 85 and 87 cards. PIM Baggio is calling me too, since he's been one of my favourite players ever.
    Or do you have any suggestion on which PIM to get with 2.5 mlns? Guess i can pick up 2 or 3 good cards with that coins.

Would say no Pims atm unless you dont care about coins, still very overpriced would wait another week. Zola looks fun though.
  • Cloudio7
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero

Would say no Pims atm unless you dont care about coins, still very overpriced would wait another week. Zola looks fun though.

In the last couple of weeks i've splashed 6.5 mlns on packs and lost around 750k buying and selling players i wanted to try; i just need to have fun again playing this garbage of a game, so i don't mind losing coins.
  • Cloudio7
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm playing 4312, my mids are from the left Tonali Blanc Nedved and B. Silva is the cam. Silva is set on cbod, Nedved on cover wing, Tonali and Blanc on cover center (to cover the pitch as a 442) but when i defend Nedved is in the center and Blanc on the wing. When attacking Nedved is on balanced while Blanc and Tonali on stwa.
    Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I tried to switch Blanc and Nedved giving them the instructions i want them to follow, but it's always the same. It's annoying. Even when i use 442 i have Blanc and Nedved switching their position during the difensive phase.
  • FrankFrank
    Neymar price is ridiculous imo. Should've beeen 1,5 - 1,7 I think.
  • FrankFrank
    edited February 22
    Game 1: 3-0 Win (RQ)
    Game 2: 6-0 Win (RQ)
    Game 3: 8-1 Win
    Game 4: 5-2 Win (Down 2-0 at HT)

Sitting on 2 million coins atm. Might sell up and take some time off until tots. I need ICON sbc's to keep me motivated. So boring this year

Sk-rmbillede-2020-02-21-kl-22-07-44.png
    Post edited by FrankFrank on
  • Antparry92
    18880 posts World Class
    Low drivens are beyond broken