The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

  • PelzyWelzy
    10054 posts Has That Special Something
    Ugri wrote: »
    Is delay a new feature in this patch in SB? I thought i was playing online. Menus even more unresponsive...ghheeezz this piece of sxit...

    Nah that’s just a squad battles thing.. been like that last two years tbh.
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 08 | 2 - 4 | L | Overall Record: 4-4 | Goal +/-: 2 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

    Notes: Think I'm just annoyed - I honestly don't know if I'm the one causeing BS bounces and nonsense or if its lag. I just feel like my inputs have 0 effect on the games. The AI is deciding where to pass/shoot rather than using my input. Nothing going right.
    Form: W / L / L / L / L
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 15 / 8 (13) / 79%
    HOME : 10 / 6 (5) / 86%

    Possession: 56%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    FB Villa - ST - 1
    Sonaldo - ST - 1
    HL Dele - CCM - 0.01

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159
  • Finesse_4days
    8663 posts League Winner
    9-2 so far, gameplay has been horrendous but I have been playing quite well and my team is alot better than it has been since Fifa 19 as it is now well rounded and 89 Gerrard and 88Mahrez are performing out of their skins.
  • Finesse_4days
    8663 posts League Winner
    edited January 24
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Game 08 | 2 - 4 | L | Overall Record: 4-4 | Goal +/-: 2 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

    Notes: Think I'm just annoyed - I honestly don't know if I'm the one causeing BS bounces and nonsense or if its lag. I just feel like my inputs have 0 effect on the games. The AI is deciding where to pass/shoot rather than using my input. Nothing going right.
    Form: W / L / L / L / L
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 15 / 8 (13) / 79%
    HOME : 10 / 6 (5) / 86%

    Possession: 56%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    FB Villa - ST - 1
    Sonaldo - ST - 1
    HL Dele - CCM - 0.01

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159

    Have you tried other formations? I find 4312 to be poor in defence and not suited to delayed gameplay, 442 is my go to but 4411 and 4231 are good for me as well, 4321 is decent at times too.
    Just wondering, as if I had 4312 I couldnt defend at all, 442 and 4411 seem the most suited to this years gameplay.
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 09 | 5 - 4 | W | Overall Record: 5-4 | Goal +/-: 3 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

    Notes: This guy can thank my terrible defending and his keeper. . . 13 saves LOL. COME ON. Love the random nonsense I have to fight for a win.
    Form: L / L / L / L / W
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 12 / 8 (5) / 83%
    HOME : 18 / 15 (13) / 88%

    Possession: 52%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    FB Villa - ST - 2.03
    Sonaldo - ST - 1.01
    Base Socrates - CAM - 1
    GOATssoko - RCM - 1
    Sub - FB Costa - 1

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159

    @Finesse_4days Last week man, I switched to this from the 4-2-3-1 (after a rough start, 6-7) and finished at 17 wins.
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 10 | 3 - 2 | W | Overall Record: 6-4 | Goal +/-: 4 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

    Notes: Long game. . .had the lead and it was torture trying to hold it. Schar had the go ahead, that was a nice surprise.
    Form: L / L / L / W / W
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 8 / 7 (5) / 88%
    HOME : 11 / 7 (4) / 85%

    Possession: 50%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    Sonaldo - ST - 1
    HL Dele - CCM - 0.01
    Mid Guardiola - LCM - 0.01
    Moments Schar - LCB - 1

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 11 | 0 - 1 | L | Overall Record: 6-5 | Goal +/-: 3 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

    Notes: I had more "opportunities" than the 3 shots. . I was in the box alot but any time I tried to rip a shot his defenders would just fly in and deflect or destroy me. Very frustrating game.
    Form: L / L / W / W / L
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 10 / 3 (3) / 92%
    HOME : 3 / 1 (5) / 85%

    Possession: 47%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 12 | 4 - 5 | L | Overall Record: 6-6 | Goal +/-: 2 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

    Notes: This patch is absolute crap - let's "fix" dribbling, shooting, and other attacking things but not touch defending. This game's a joke.
    Form: L / W / W / L / L
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 13 / 10 (6) / 86%
    HOME : 7 / 6 (1) / 86%

    Possession: 50%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    FB Villa - ST - 1.01
    Sonaldo - ST - 3
    Base Socrates - CAM - 0.02
    Mid Guardiola - LCM - 0.01

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159

    I do not like the way the game plays at all. This patch just over powered nonsense dribbling and made it even more impossible to get the ball back. I've given up 4, 4, 5 and multiple games of 3 where last week I had 10 Clean Sheets in 30 games.
  • Ugri
    7428 posts League Winner
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Is delay a new feature in this patch in SB? I thought i was playing online. Menus even more unresponsive...ghheeezz this piece of sxit...

    Nah that’s just a squad battles thing.. been like that last two years tbh.

    Its become worse with this patch!! Literally no fxxing game mode is.playable.....
  • Antparry92
    18591 posts World Class
    Game is unplayable with lag this morning. Started the Orsic objective and the first game was unbearable and ended up being the worst 2-2 draw ever cause both of us were lagging so much and giving the ball to each other
  • Cloudio7
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    4-0 in WL so far; 21 goals scored and 5 conceded, 442 with no chance to basic cts, all the players on balanced except for the fullbacks on stwa is doing great and fits perfectly my playstyle. KDB, WBY and Frenkie are scoring for fun. Let's go for the nth G2 finish😂😂
  • Antparry92
    18591 posts World Class
    Tempted to do both Alli and Abraham now they’re out together
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 13 | 1 - 0 | W | Overall Record: 7-6 | Goal +/-: 3 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

    Notes: Guy wasn't there at the start of the game. . .waited about 10 game minutes he still didn't move a player so I scored then he got disconnected. Free win, yay.
    Form: W / W / L / L / W
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 14 | 2 - 3 | L | Overall Record: 7-7 | Goal +/-: 2 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

    Notes: Absolute BS of a game. Another game my opponent is bailed out by his keeper. 7 saves from Sirigu. . come the hell on EA. You're game is utterly pathetic. This dude was horrible - I should have won like 5-1. This game is such a crap show with OP dribbling and no fix to tackling. Elastic BS left and right ruining this game.
    Form: W / L / L / W / L
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 7 / 4 (4) / 82%
    HOME : 8 / 5 (7) / 90%

    Possession: 54%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    FB Villa - ST - 2
    Sonaldo - ST - 0.01
    Base Socrates - CAM - 0.01

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    OK - this new patch, for me, has made having an Icon Defender pointless as I'm winning tackles and the elasticity stuck to the attacker makes it pointless.

    Sold Carlos Alberto, put FUTmas Sanchez back in alongside Schar.
    • Sell Socrates and upgrade CAM?
    • Sell Guardiola and upgrade CM?
    • Suggestions?

    Qh61BZq.jpg
  • Cloudio7
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 25
    Absting159 wrote: »
    OK - this new patch, for me, has made having an Icon Defender pointless as I'm winning tackles and the elasticity stuck to the attacker makes it pointless.

    Sold Carlos Alberto, put FUTmas Sanchez back in alongside Schar.
    • Sell Socrates and upgrade CAM?
    • Sell Guardiola and upgrade CM?
    • Suggestions?

    Qh61BZq.jpg
    Honestly i'd sell both 'cause they're monodimensional players. 88 Maldini even on 7 chem is one of the best cbs in the game: i highly recomend him.
    Narrow formations aren't the best this year unless you're a master at using 41212-2. 442 is the most balanced formation and can be so lethal if used with no rush to score. I'm 9-2 at the moment and finished 17-4 the last couple of wls using that formation. I'd give it a try.
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 15 | 1 - 2 | L | Overall Record: 7-8 | Goal +/-: 1 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

    Notes: I hate this patch. Elastic dribbling - tackles that you win but don't get the ball. Story of my WL. I can't get the ball back anymore unless my opponent shoots. This game is just stupid now.
    Form: L / L / W / L / L
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 11 / 6 (5) / 87%
    HOME : 7 / 3 (7) / 86%

    Possession: 49%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    FB Villa - ST - 1
    Sonaldo - ST - 0.01

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159

    @Cloudio7 Yeah, I don't know man. This formation made all the difference last week but at this point last week was when I changed it up and had a good run. I'll try it out.
  • Cloudio7
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Game 15 | 1 - 2 | L | Overall Record: 7-8 | Goal +/-: 1 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

    Notes: I hate this patch. Elastic dribbling - tackles that you win but don't get the ball. Story of my WL. I can't get the ball back anymore unless my opponent shoots. This game is just stupid now.
    Form: L / L / W / L / L
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 11 / 6 (5) / 87%
    HOME : 7 / 3 (7) / 86%

    Possession: 49%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    FB Villa - ST - 1
    Sonaldo - ST - 0.01

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159

    @Cloudio7 Yeah, I don't know man. This formation made all the difference last week but at this point last week was when I changed it up and had a good run. I'll try it out.

    I see, mate. Problem is that the new patch penalizes even more narrow formations. My luck is that i've playing 442 for the last 2 fifas.
  • GeTRiGhT
    9870 posts Has That Special Something
    Hey dudes.

    TOTY Mane and Lucas OR NIF Neymar and 92 Mbappe?

  • Cloudio7
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Hey dudes.

    TOTY Mane and Lucas OR NIF Neymar and 92 Mbappe?

    To play in which positions?
  • GeTRiGhT
    9870 posts Has That Special Something
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Hey dudes.

    TOTY Mane and Lucas OR NIF Neymar and 92 Mbappe?

    To play in which positions?

    Mane plays CCAM with Son upfront now and Lucas plays wide CAM.

    I moved Mane to striker at halftime.

    Son would be benched and I'd move Mbappe to striker with Neymar at CCAM. @Cloudio7
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 16 | 5 - 0 | W | Overall Record: 8-8 | Goal +/-: 6 | Formation: 4-4-2
    cq5Ng2B.jpg

    Notes: @Cloudio7 - well, 1 game and it felt good. The thing I honestly enjoyed the most was how involved this formation makes TAA and Robertson - they seemed to always be bombing forward which I like. Now I'm debating what to do with 1.2m to improve the team (in the spoiler).
    Form: L / W / L / L / W
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 11 / 8 (11) / 83%
    HOME : 13 / 9 (7) / 85%

    Possession: 53%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    Sonaldo - ST - 3.01
    Mid Guardiola - LCM - 0.01
    Base Overmars - LM - 1.01
    HL Moreno - RM - 0.01
    FB Costa - ST - 1.01

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    I just scrapped together a team with what I had to test it out - I think I'm going to finish out WL with it and see how I do. So improvement time. . .
  • Cloudio7
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Hey dudes.

    TOTY Mane and Lucas OR NIF Neymar and 92 Mbappe?

    To play in which positions?

    Mane plays CCAM with Son upfront now and Lucas plays wide CAM.

    I moved Mane to striker at halftime.

    Son would be benched and I'd move Mbappe to striker with Neymar at CCAM. @Cloudio7

    Neymar st, Mbappè lcam, Son rcam or cam if you can move the third cam wide.
  • Cloudio7
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Game 16 | 5 - 0 | W | Overall Record: 8-8 | Goal +/-: 6 | Formation: 4-4-2
    cq5Ng2B.jpg

    Notes: @Cloudio7 - well, 1 game and it felt good. The thing I honestly enjoyed the most was how involved this formation makes TAA and Robertson - they seemed to always be bombing forward which I like. Now I'm debating what to do with 1.2m to improve the team (in the spoiler).
    Form: L / W / L / L / W
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 11 / 8 (11) / 83%
    HOME : 13 / 9 (7) / 85%

    Possession: 53%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    Sonaldo - ST - 3.01
    Mid Guardiola - LCM - 0.01
    Base Overmars - LM - 1.01
    HL Moreno - RM - 0.01
    FB Costa - ST - 1.01

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159

    You know what? I'd personally sell Guardiola and pick up 85 Blanc, nif Ousmane and OTW WBY. Blanc has got such a dominant body type that makes the difference in the heart of the pitch, plus is 6.4 and wins all the balls in the air. Ousmane is still a really good and super cheap option: great runs, stamina is not an issue makes lots of assista. WBY is One of the most fun and clinical stickers i've used so far this year; can't wait for his upgrade. I do believe that with those 3 players your performances will improve a lot.
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 17 | 2 - 1 | W | Overall Record: 9-8 | Goal +/-: 7 | Formation: 4-4-2
    cq5Ng2B.jpg

    Notes: This one was more of a normal game - absolutely frustrating with my inability to defend or successfully win a ball whilst WINNING a tackle. Snuck away with it. I do like the formation. @Cloudio7 - I wanted ot try 90 Butra so pulled the trigger on him. Oddly, Moreno tour up this game :).
    Form: W / L / L / W / W
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 3 / 2 (3) / 82%
    HOME : 13 / 9 (5) / 86%

    Possession: 56%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    HL Moreno - RM - 2
    Mid Butragueno - ST - 0.02

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 18 | 2 - 3 | L | Overall Record: 9-9 | Goal +/-: 6 | Formation: 4-4-2
    cq5Ng2B.jpg

    Notes: Bailed out by GK. . .AGAIN. This game is so trash its unreal. What decides games? The only player on the pitch not controlled by a human. Yeah, that's fun. Skrew you EA>
    Form: L / L / W / W / L
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 6 / 4 (5) / 84%
    HOME : 18 / 14 (10) / 89%

    Possession: 50%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    Sonaldo - ST - 1
    HL Dele - CCM - 1
    Base Overmars - LM - 0.01

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159
  • GeTRiGhT
    9870 posts Has That Special Something
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Hey dudes.

    TOTY Mane and Lucas OR NIF Neymar and 92 Mbappe?

    To play in which positions?

    Mane plays CCAM with Son upfront now and Lucas plays wide CAM.

    I moved Mane to striker at halftime.

    Son would be benched and I'd move Mbappe to striker with Neymar at CCAM. @Cloudio7

    Neymar st, Mbappè lcam, Son rcam or cam if you can move the third cam wide.

    Thanks neymar is a king CCam but I also have B Silva
  • Cloudio7
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Hey dudes.

    TOTY Mane and Lucas OR NIF Neymar and 92 Mbappe?

    To play in which positions?

    Mane plays CCAM with Son upfront now and Lucas plays wide CAM.

    I moved Mane to striker at halftime.

    Son would be benched and I'd move Mbappe to striker with Neymar at CCAM. @Cloudio7

    Neymar st, Mbappè lcam, Son rcam or cam if you can move the third cam wide.

    Thanks neymar is a king CCam but I also have B Silva

    Yeah, i know Ney is a boss at cam but when i moved to st in a 2 sts formation i manager to take out the best from his card.
  • Absting159
    7326 posts Moderator
    Game 19 | 2 - 3 | L | Overall Record: 9-10 | Goal +/-: 5 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

    Notes: This game is absolute crap.
    Form: L / W / W / L / L
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 11 / 5 (5) / 80%
    HOME : 7 / 4 (2) / 84%

    Possession: 55%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    Sonaldo - ST - 1.01
    GOATssoko - RCM - 1
    Mid Butragueno - ST - 0.01

    Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159
Sign In or Register to comment.