The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Antparry92
    18951 posts World Class
    Big one is high end players bouncing tackles and shoulder barged massively. Strong CB’s seem useless unless quick now because you can bounce them and it just puts you off balance more and they’re through
  • Addicksfan
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Game is even more of a shambles with this patch

Totally agree, I was just getting used to the game and then this......

Do they even game test their patches?? Defending is awful, player switching is even worse...

I play on balance 5 width 4 depth and my fullbacks are always out of position, I'm continually countered down the flanks....this patch will force everyone to play Drop back 2 depth!!

EA seriously need to remove this from their game, it's there and it's obvious....had a game last night that I won 4-2 but the game was so blatantly trying to give this guys team a goal you knew when you were going to concede, no matter what I did apart from gettin gud, I was powerless to stop it....defenders not passing the ball where you aim but right to the attacker, scrambles in the box followed by me trying to press B to clear the ball for it to only drop to a player on the edge to score a weak foot top bins banger....

It’s gone back to Ultimate counter and spam skills team. The exit speed of skills is ridiculous. Shootings off balance is ridiculous, had some fella score with Rashford last night who was basically on the floor after being shoulder barged, hit the post and ended up going in.

LOL, have to agree with you on the exit speed of skills....I'm no skiller, I do the odd one to make an angle or beat on rushing defender. I played a game last night where my opponent was good at skilling, even harder to stop now
  • Orison
    53042 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Apparently first time shooting is op again: yesterday night i've scored a few from outside the box and all of them went straight into the top corner.

Yep, that and green timed finishing, which is back in a big way.....needed though to stop people playing Drop back 1 depth...but I feel that EA never get it right when trying to balance the game they never find the middle ground.

Green timed finishing will never be back. It's a one or two frame window this year. Absolutely impossible to pull off consistently in an online environment with delay.
  • Cloudio7
    2008 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 23
    Apparently first time shooting is op again: yesterday night i've scored a few from outside the box and all of them went straight into the top corner.

Yep, that and green timed finishing, which is back in a big way.....needed though to stop people playing Drop back 1 depth...but I feel that EA never get it right when trying to balance the game they never find the middle ground.

I don't even use timed finishing, lol. There's really no need to have it on. Basically EA are the John Snow of football: they know nothing about. I have the feeling that they just arrange minimal changes to older patches and put it on the game code without even test them.
  • Finesse_4days
    9155 posts League Winner
    I have not had chance to play yet since the patch, feedback seems interesting and mixed to say the least. I won't mind if skill moves are Op becuase I have Inform Mbappe and Neymar upfront with TIF Mahrez on the wing so skill moves and dribbling would have been my main avenue of attack regardless of any changes. Also I have invested lot of coins in my defence so hopefully I don't get BSed too much , don't think I could stand it if a back 4 of Zambrotta, Maldini, Rio and Headliner Walker was completely unable to dispossess cheap and sweaty attackers.
  • Absting159
    7481 posts Moderator
    edited January 23
    EA are pathetic. The Ben Yedder fiasco is a slap in the face to all of us.

The direction they’ve taken and their clear focus on pack sales as the number 1 decision factor is just horrible.

Positive for us: instantly removed and handled.
    Positive for EA: let it ride, we’ll get to it when we get to it.
    Poor gameplay: no impact on sales so irrelevant.
  • Antparry92
    18951 posts World Class
    edited January 23
    This game makes me want to tear my hair out :neutral:

Needed an Eibar player to score and win to get Moi Gomez, did so and was winning 3-2 when this happened....

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/antpaz17/video/85795119
  • Absting159
    7481 posts Moderator
    @Antparry92 ooooof. Sorry man. Lol
  • Cloudio7
    edited January 23
    Would you sell KDB to go from this one:

zn4PoHp.png
    To this one?
    R8W9ru3.png

Or get 91 Cruyff (or IF Ney + IF Mbappè) and upgrade Ousmane and Semedo.
  • Finesse_4days
    9155 posts League Winner

zn4PoHp.png
    To this one?
    R8W9ru3.png

Go with Eusebio, he is too good.
  • Cloudio7

zn4PoHp.png
    To this one?
    R8W9ru3.png

Is the 91 cheaper than his base card only for the pace, the balance and the stamina? Or there's something else?
  • Orison
    53042 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

zn4PoHp.png
    To this one?
    R8W9ru3.png

Is the 91 cheaper than his base card only for the pace, the balance and the stamina? Or there's something else?

That's quite a lot tbf
  • Cloudio7
    Orison wrote: »

zn4PoHp.png
    To this one?
    R8W9ru3.png

Is the 91 cheaper than his base card only because of the pace, the balance and the stamina? Or there's something else?

That's quite a lot tbf

I know, but the only relevant stats in which the base card is really better than the mid one are stamina (94 vs 88) and balance (93 vs 86).
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Game is even more of a shambles with this patch

Havent played in a week but not promising.

Why the hxxl does this game have 10patches after 4 months of being released, says enough I think...
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Absting159 wrote: »
    EA are pathetic. The Ben Yedder fiasco is a slap in the face to all of us.

The direction they’ve taken and their clear focus on pack sales as the number 1 decision factor is just horrible.

Positive for us: instantly removed and handled.
    Positive for EA: let it ride, we’ll get to it when we get to it.
    Poor gameplay: no impact on sales so irrelevant.

They have such a mistake/fiasco weekly!! Other games "might" have it once a year, if at all.
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Im.trading away, monthly profit of 2.8m. Invested 1 m into Headliner Saul and Moreno.
    Only real fun im having is trading..
    Have 2 million liquid (another 1.5m on TP) but no desire to really try anybody...probably Eusebio but i need 1m to trade with. Few weeks i guess :)
    Picked up Headliner Semedo for my team.

Who to get in swaps guys as dont need Zambo..?!?
  • Finesse_4days
    9155 posts League Winner

zn4PoHp.png
    To this one?
    R8W9ru3.png

just becuase of that yes, he is still outstanding and fast enough with 93 pace
  • Cloudio7

zn4PoHp.png
    To this one?
    R8W9ru3.png

Hawk should be the answer. Waiting for him to drop around or under 3.1 mln.
  • Finesse_4days
    9155 posts League Winner

zn4PoHp.png
    To this one?
    R8W9ru3.png

I paid 2.6 mill a few weeks ago, maybe hold off a few weeks if you are bothered about coins as the icon market is very high right now and lunar new year and PIM cards are coiming within the next 3 weeks.
  • Absting159
    7481 posts Moderator
    And so it begins...

Game 01 | 3 - 2 | W | Overall Record: 1-0 | Goal +/-: 1 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

Notes: Annoying first game but I kept calm and tried to just dominate possession in the 2nd half. If it weren't for the randomness of a bad pass for absolutely no reason, I don't think I'd have lost possession. This guy didn't even try to win the ball back - I'd play a pass to someone blatantly open and the AI would just directly hand it to the defender, not even cutting off a passing lane. This game man.
    Form: W
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 8 / 4 (6) / 83%
    HOME : 15 / 7 (4) / 87%

Possession: 57%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    FB Villa - ST - 0.01
    Sonaldo - ST - 1.01
    GOATssoko - RCM - 0.01
    POTM TAA - RB - 1
    Sub - Bale - 1

Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159
  • Cloudio7

zn4PoHp.png
    To this one?
    R8W9ru3.png

I paid 2.6 mill a few weeks ago, maybe hold off a few weeks if you are bothered about coins as the icon market is very high right now and lunar new year and PIM cards are coiming within the next 3 weeks.

2.6 for

zn4PoHp.png
    To this one?
    R8W9ru3.png

That's my thought as well: wait a couple more weeks and see how icon market reacts to the next events. And i'm curious tio see which attacking players will be in tonight second batch of HL. I'm really happy with my team at the moment and KDB up top is an outstanding surprise and he's crrying me in D3 in rivals. But i feel i need one of the top tier stickers to finally rank elite in wl (i'm not that far away considering i went 17-4 in the last coupke of wls before stopping due to lack of time).
    Probably, now that i started trsing properly once again, in a couple of weeks i could sell Blanc or Frenkie and manage to buy Eusebio without sacrificing KDB. Let's see, and thanks for your advices.
  • Absting159
    7481 posts Moderator
    Game 02 | 1 - 0 | W | Overall Record: 2-0 | Goal +/-: 2 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

Notes: Big defensive game - struggled to create anything but felt that I controlled possession better than the stats suggest. Only turnovers seemed to be when the ball just went off on its own in a pass. Held off for a clean sheet.
    Form: W / W
    AWAY : 5 / 3 (2) / 81%
    HOME : 4 / 3 (2) / 88%

Possession: 53%
    Base Socrates - CAM - 1
    TOTY Robertson - LB - 0.01

• Absting159
    7481 posts Moderator
    Game 03 | 2 - 0 | W | Overall Record: 3-0 | Goal +/-: 4 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

Notes: Quick rage quit. GG bro.
    Form: W / W / W
    AWAY : 0 / 0 (0) / 70%
    HOME : 5 / 3 (3) / 91%

Possession: 66%
    FB Villa - ST - 1
    Sonaldo - ST - 0.01
    Base Socrates - CAM - 1.01

• Absting159
    7481 posts Moderator
    Game 04 | 6 - 2 | W | Overall Record: 4-0 | Goal +/-: 8 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

Notes: Feel bad for this dude. Just wasn't good at defending, I cut through his defense like a warm knife in butter.
    Form :W / W / W / W
    AWAY : 3 / 3 (0) / 87%
    HOME : 7 / 6 (0) / 96%

Possession: 66%
    FB Villa - ST - 0.02
    Sonaldo - ST - 4
    Base Socrates - CAM - 2.01
    GOATssoko - RCM - 0.02
    POTM TAA - RB - 0.01

• Absting159
    7481 posts Moderator
    Game 05 | 0 - 3 | L | Overall Record: 4-1 | Goal +/-: 5 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

Notes: Absolute delay fest. Coudln't pass the ball. My button input was horrible; even on free kicks the camara would be delayed in following the ball. Can't win em' all I suppose.
    Form: W / W / W / W / L
    AWAY : 13 / 9 (8) / 86%
    HOME : 3 / 2 (2) / 83%

Possession: 53%

• Absting159
    7481 posts Moderator
    Game 06 | 3 - 4 | L | Overall Record: 4-2 | Goal +/-: 4 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

Notes: I'm not sure with this game - I thought I did well controlling it but he scored 3 goals and won in Pens.
    Form: W / W / W / L / L
    AWAY : 18 / 9 (10) / 81%
    HOME : 13 / 7 (3) / 85%

Possession: 58%
    FB Villa - ST - 1
    Sonaldo - ST - 0.02
    Base Socrates - CAM - 1
    HL Dele - CCM - 1
    GOATssoko - RCM - 0.01

• Absting159
    7481 posts Moderator
    edited January 24
    Done for a bit; have work today. Woke up at 6am and couldn't go back to sleep. Figured I'd sneak some games in before I started.

4-2 is a decent start.
    Formation | Record:
    4-2-3-1 | 0 - 0
    4-3-1-2 | 4 - 2
    5-2-1-2 | 0 - 0
    4 - 2
    AVERAGES
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Opp Shots / On Target:

7.83 / 4.67
    My Shots / On Target:
    7.83 / 4.67
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Possession %:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My Passing %:
    Opp Passing %:
    81.33%
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Clean Sheets:
    Goals For - Against
    15 - 11
    Total Goals.Assists:
    FB Villa - ST - 2.03
    Sonaldo - ST - 5.04
    Base Socrates - CAM - 5.02
    HL Dele - CCM - 1
    GOATssoko - RCM - 0.04
    TOTY Robertson - LB - 0.01
    POTM TAA - RB - 1.01
    Sub - Bale - 1
    Post edited by Absting159 on
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Is delay a new feature in this patch in SB? I thought i was playing online. Menus even more unresponsive...ghheeezz this piece of sxit...
  • Finesse_4days
    9155 posts League Winner
    5-1 so far ,team feels amazing but gameplay feels ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Absting159
    7481 posts Moderator
    Game 07 | 1 - 2 | L | Overall Record: 4-3 | Goal +/-: 3 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    Qh61BZq.jpg

Notes: Terrible game. Felt like every thing was just off; different than delay. I couldn't pass AT ALL. It's like his game was .5 seconds ahead of mine and he was reacting before I could even do something. Such crap.
    Form: W / W / L / L / L
    AWAY : 17 / 12 (8) / 85%
    HOME : 6 / 5 (4) / 78%

Possession: 48%
    Sub - FB Costa - 1
    Sub - FB Paulinho - 0.01