We are aware of some connectivity issues on our games & we are working towards resolving this. Apologies for the inconvenience. Keep in the loop by following this tweet.

The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    edited January 17
    Formation | Record:
    4-2-3-1 | 4 - 4
    4-3-1-2 | 0 - 0
    5-2-1-2 | 0 - 0
    4 - 4
    AVERAGES
    Opp Shots / On Target:

7.86 / 5.57
    My Shots / On Target:
    12.86 / 9
    Possession:
    53.71%

Total Goals.Assists:
    Base Rush - ST - 8.06
    Base Socrates - CCAM - 12.04
    EoE Villa - LCAM - 3.06
    Sonaldo - RCAM - 3.06
    Base Guardiola - LCDM - 0.01
    TOTY Robertson - LB - 0.02
    Moments Schar - RCB - 1
    Sub - Paulinho - 1
    Sub - Osmineh - 0.01
  • Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    @Orison Ahhh that was you watching?

OK - I'll keep that in mind.

What about when they are just like dribbling around outside of the box - do you press them or just sit bad and wait for the interception of block?
  • Orison
    52032 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Orison Ahhh that was you watching?

OK - I'll keep that in mind.

What about when they are just like dribbling around outside of the box - do you press them or just sit bad and wait for the interception of block?

Both. Stay back until I see an opportunity to get the ball.

In general you were rushing way too much both in offense and defense. Due to not switching on time you had to constantly sprint around with whatever player you had selected so you pulled that guy out of position and were also rushing in and missing tackles, because you were still sprinting.

And in offense same thing, loads of driven passes, loads of first time passes, some of them super dangerous and lots of sprinting.
  • Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    Game 09 | 2 - 4 | L | Overall Record: 4-5 | Goal +/-: 3 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    1UQD1oL.jpg

Notes: Neymar. So. Annoying. Was a hat-trick behind after about 30. . .someone who can dribble and has Neymar to finish is going to destroy me. Little highlight: Robertson to Schar on a corner again :).
    Form: W / L / W / W / L
    STAT: Shots / Target (Saved by Opposing GK) / Pass %
    AWAY : 15 / 10 (8) / 90%
    HOME : 7 / 5 (5) / 89%

Possession: 49%
    Player - POS - Goals.Assists:
    Base Socrates - CCAM - 1
    TOTY Robertson - LB - 0.01
    Moments Schar - RCB - 1

Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159
  • Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    @Orison OK, thanks man. I'll try and slow it down on offense and have more control. Defense, stay calmer and not pull people out of position.
  • Orison
    52032 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited January 18
    @Absting159 unfortunately I only record goals so don't really have examples of me defending. But this is me playing rivals (~2000 skillrating give or take) and you can see how often that guy changes players compared to what you are doing. Yes he conceded in the end (otherwise I wouldn't have recorded it lol), but until then I basically had no chance to get through. Defense is so op this year, if you defend well the attacker got no chance.
    CHzH2Gy.gif
    Here a few more examples of me needing 3 years to build up my attack in rivals
    QWDXZWo.gif
    IcWkjdZ.gif
    This opponent was defending a bit differently, he was only using one CDM (kante) to run around constantly. It works to an extent if you use drop back and move every player behind the ball, but the AI is so stupid this year that eventually you will have huge gaps if the attacker knows what he's doing and is constantly triggering runs and calling players short to move the AI out of position
    o802LjF.gif
  • Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    @Orison Yeah, I think I need to think of who I'm switching to and not just the random person I end up on and run with them. I need to be on a CB when I should be on a CB vs. a LB vs. a CDM. Just smarter switching because for me its random or closest to the player rather than "zonal" defending.
  • Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    Game 10 | 4 - 0 | W | Overall Record: 5-5 | Goal +/-: 7 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    1UQD1oL.jpg

Notes: Slowed up the attack; calmed down on defense and it worked well. Opponent didn't feel great or maybe I kept control better. Was a good game.
    Form: L / W / W / L / W
    AWAY : 11 / 4 (8) / 80%
    HOME : 15 / 14 (8) / 82%

Possession: 50%
    Base Rush - ST - 3
    Base Socrates - CCAM - 1.02
    EoE Villa - LCAM - 0.02

• Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    edited January 18
    Game 11 | 1 - 2 | L | Overall Record: 5-6 | Goal +/-: 6 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    1UQD1oL.jpg

Notes: How can my keeper make 0 saves? Felt like I was going to take this one. . .people who dribble around and spam moves kill me. Gave up a bad goal because of him just wiggling the RS.
    Form: W / W / L / W / L
    AWAY : 7 / 4 (0) / 91%
    HOME : 3 / 3 (4) / 86%

Possession: 39%
    Base Socrates - CCAM - 0.01
    Sonaldo - RCAM - 1

• Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    Game 12 | 2 - 4 | L | Overall Record: 5-7 | Goal +/-: 4 | Formation: 4-2-3-1
    1UQD1oL.jpg

Notes: 1-1 then ET. Gave up 3 in the first period of ET. Not sure what happened. Both made subs he jsut exploded with ridiculously powerful shots from outside the box all of which went in while the whole game he coudln't score anything. Love the randomness.
    Form: W / L / W / L / L
    AWAY : 12 / 7 (10) / 87%
    HOME : 8 / 4 (1) / 87%

Possession: 54%
    Base Rush - ST - 1
    Sonaldo - RCAM - 0.01
    Sub - Shevchenko - 1
    Sub - Havertz - 0.01

• Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    edited January 18
    Game 13 | 3 - 0 | W | Overall Record: 6-7 | Goal +/-: 7 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    kGRjFHI.jpg

Notes: Changed it up a little. Flashback Paulinho's first game was nice, 2 goals from CCM.
    Form: L / W / L / L / W
    AWAY : 2 / 1 (0) / 84%
    HOME : 8 / 6 (3) / 97%

Possession: 65%
    Base Socrates - CCAM - 1
    Sonaldo - RCAM - 0.02
    GOATssoko - RCDM - 0.01
    Paulinho - CCM - 2

Paulinho is on Stay Forward/Free Roam and Sissoko and Delph are on Stay Back While Attacking.
  • Antparry92
    18643 posts World Class
    To Adama or not? that is the question
  • Ugri
    7430 posts League Winner
    Zambrotta from swaps OR Semedo headliner??
  • Cloudio7
    1813 posts Play-Off Hero
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Really tempted ti do his sbc, but i know his 2* wf will ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off every game. So it's a no for me.
    Ugri wrote: »

Debating to buy him or not as well. Barca can easily win 4 on the buonce and give him an upgrade, but 400k for this card are way too much even t'ho his defensive stats got a really nice boost.

Would you sell Toty KDB to fund HL Neymar? If so, selling nif Ney, i'd have 700k to buy a new lm/lw.
  • Cloudio7
    1813 posts Play-Off Hero
    Which one?
    VYbIt5t.png
    T3YDa16.png
  • Antparry92
    18643 posts World Class
    Cloudio7 wrote: »

Really tempted ti do his sbc, but i know his 2* wf will **** me off every game. So it's a no for me.

Yeh it’s putting me off as well tbf but that mixture of pace, balance and strength is unlike anything else on this game unless it’s top top end
  • Cloudio7
    1813 posts Play-Off Hero

Really tempted ti do his sbc, but i know his 2* wf will **** me off every game. So it's a no for me.

Yeh it’s putting me off as well tbf but that mixture of pace, balance and strength is unlike anything else on this game unless it’s top top end

I guess it all depends on which position you're planning to use him: good/great as a rm/lm, poor at any attacking position.
  • Ugri
    7430 posts League Winner

Debating to buy him or not as well. Barca can easily win 4 on the buonce and give him an upgrade, but 400k for this card are way too much even t'ho his defensive stats got a really nice boost.

Would you sell Toty KDB to fund HL Neymar? If so, selling nif Ney, i'd have 700k to buy a new lm/lw.

Both KDB and Ney seem immense, Havent used KDB so wouldnt know his pros...
  • Ugri
    7430 posts League Winner
    Which one?
    VYbIt5t.png
    T3YDa16.png

1st, hasFrenkie :smiley:
  • Cloudio7
    1813 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 18

Both KDB and Ney seem immense, Havent used KDB so wouldnt know his pros...

KDB is the perfect card: from cdm to st he can do it all perfectly. Used to have him at cam una 4231 and he was scoring for fun from outside the box; now i have him at st in a 442 and he's much more effettive than at cam. Unreal card.
    Which one?
    VYbIt5t.png
    T3YDa16.png

1st, hasFrenkie :smiley:

I know his toty is immense and would create such a great partnership with Blanc, but if i go for him i'd have him and KDB on 7/8 chem at the start. Not an issue at all, but still...
  • Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    Game 14 | 8 - 1 | W | Overall Record: 7-7 | Goal +/-: 14 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    kGRjFHI.jpg

Notes: Good first game of the afternoon. Back to even @ 7-7. Now to keep a calm play and keep this going. @Orison Thanks for the help man. It's definately making me feel more in control!!
    Form: W / L / L / W / W
    AWAY : 6 / 1 (1) / 81%
    HOME : 20 / 13 (10) / 84%

Possession: 56%
    Base Rush - ST - 2.01
    Base Socrates - CCAM - 1.02
    Sonaldo - ST - 3.02
    Moments Schar - RCB - 1
    POTM TAA - RB - 0.01
    Paulinho - CCM - 1

• Cloudio7
    1813 posts Play-Off Hero
    Calling it a day at 8-2 but could have easily been 10-0: first loss vs a guy who had all the bounces on his side and i hit twice both the post and the bar. Second loss was on pens and due to a strange bug that sometimes happens to me: all of the sudden (at the start of the second half) my left stick stop working and no matter the direction i chose it will always go left. Even on the menù if i try to chose a section on the right or up or down it will come straight back to the section on the left. In spite of that i'm very happy with my team and the only negative aspect is that Ney is such a waste as a rm, but OTW WBY and Toty KDB are doing wonders up top.
  • Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    Game 15 | 1 - 2 | L | Overall Record: 7-8 | Goal +/-: 13 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    kGRjFHI.jpg

Notes: Absolutely should not have lost this game. Not writing anything else. Dangit, accidentally missed stats. I'm curiou if I dominated as much as I felt I did or not.
    Form: L / L / W / W / L
    AWAY : / (3) / %
    HOME : / (7) / %

Possession: %
    Base Socrates - CCAM - 0.01
    Sonaldo - ST - 1

• Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    Game 16 | 2 - 3 | L | Overall Record: 7-9 | Goal +/-: 12 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    kGRjFHI.jpg

Notes: Another game I shoudln't have lost. Opponent was not good - I gifted the go-ahead goal.
    Form: L / W / W / L / L
    AWAY : 10 / 8 (7) / 78%
    HOME : 7 / 5 (3) / 85%

Possession: 54%
    Base Rush - ST - 0.01
    Base Socrates - CCAM - 1
    Sonaldo - ST - 1

• Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    Game 18 | 5 - 0 | W | Overall Record: 9-9 | Goal +/-: 20 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    kGRjFHI.jpg

Notes: Another one that I actually finished. Opponents haven't been great last 2 games, but I'll take the wins.
    Form: W / L / L / W / W
    AWAY : 4 / 1 (1) / 85%
    HOME : 16 / 12 (5) / 92%

Possession: 56%
    Base Rush - ST - 1.02
    Base Socrates - CCAM - 2
    Base Seedorf - CM/RCAM - 1.01
    Sonaldo - ST - 1.02

Streaming: www.mixer.com/Absting159 - I do have the stream up right now!!
  • Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    Game 19 | 0 - 5 | L | Overall Record: 9-10 | Goal +/-: 15 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    kGRjFHI.jpg

Notes: Just got beat by a team rating of 81. Drop back defense, depth 1, made no attempt to do anything but counter. I also got 3 rage red cards, so there's that.
    Form: L / L / W / W / L
    AWAY : 2 / 2 (7) / 80%
    HOME : 11 / 9 (2) / 84%

Possession: 47%

• Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    Game 20 | 4 - 2 | W | Overall Record: 10-10 | Goal +/-: 17 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    kGRjFHI.jpg

Notes: This guy got two goals back from crap. I totally felt like I dominated. Should have been about 6-2.
    Form: L / W / W / L / W
    AWAY : 11 / 8 (9) / 85%
    HOME : 10 / 9 (5) / 91%

Possession: 57%
    Base Rush - ST - 3
    Sonaldo - ST - 1.02
    POTM TAA - RB - 0.02

• Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    edited January 18
    Formation | Record:
    4-2-3-1 | 5 - 7
    4-3-1-2 | 6 - 3
    5-2-1-2 | 0 - 0
    11 - 10
    AVERAGES
    Opp Shots / On Target:

7.94 / 5
    My Shots / On Target:
    11.47 / 8.41
    Possession:
    53.12%

Total Goals.Assists:
    Base Rush - ST - 18.12
    Base Socrates - CCAM - 19.1
    Base Seedorf - CM/RCAM - 1.02
    Sonaldo - ST - 12.15
    GOATssoko - RCDM - 0.01
    Base Guardiola - LCDM - 0.01
    TOTY Robertson - LB - 1.03
    Moments Schar - RCB - 3
    POTM TAA - RB - 0.03
    Sub - Osmineh - 0.01
    Sub - Shevchenko - 2
    Sub - Havertz - 0.01

Game 21 | 1 - 0 | W | Overall Record: 11-10 | Goal +/-: 18 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    kGRjFHI.jpg

Notes: He turned over on kickoff, I countered and scored. . he RQ. Man those are nice.
    Sonaldo - ST - 1
    Paulinho - CCM - 0.01

• Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    Game 22 | 2 - 0 | W | Overall Record: 12-10 | Goal +/-: 20 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    kGRjFHI.jpg

Notes: He quit at half time. He had some opportunities, but as always it was like elastic touches in the box where my tackles were pointless. That is so frustrating, but I'm getting better but still not great at defending that stuff.
    Form: W / L / W / W / W
    AWAY : 2 / 1 () / 83%
    HOME : 6 / 5 () / 91%

Possession: 57%
    Base Seedorf - CM/RCAM - 0.01
    Sonaldo - ST - 1.01
    GOATssoko - RCDM - 1

• Absting159
    7337 posts Moderator
    Game 23 | 4 - 1 | W | Overall Record: 13-10 | Goal +/-: 23 | Formation: 4-3-1-2
    kGRjFHI.jpg

Notes: I think I just played myself. 1-1, good tight game, then I got a 2-1 lead and he fell apart. Feel bad but I don't, lol. He quit in the 42nd.
    Form: L / W / W / W / W
    AWAY : 5 / 5 () / 87%
    HOME : 7 / 6 () / 96%

Possession: 53%
    Base Rush - ST - 1.02
    Base Socrates - CCAM - 1.01
    Base Seedorf - CM/RCAM - 0.01
    POTM TAA - RB - 1
    Paulinho - CCM - 1