The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Orison
    52991 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Lb3WFc6.jpg
    Trying to upload an image but it's still problematic :p or complete user error :p

I give up!!!!! :joy:

20024686f1f4a1f40330c70ccb627bff.png
  • CovLee_Candice
    4388 posts National Call-Up
    guys this is nightmare guys. suddenly I forgot how to defense and get about -300 division rival points.
  • Antparry92
    18941 posts World Class
    I’ve got two full days now of doing absolutely nothing....bring on the FIFA rage :joy:
  • Addicksfan
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    Lb3WFc6.jpg
    Trying to upload an image but it's still problematic :p or complete user error :p

20024686f1f4a1f40330c70ccb627bff.png

Thank you :)
  • Antparry92
    18941 posts World Class
    So today theme of the day is lag as you’re through on goal and you end up dribbling it in to the keepers hands :blush:
  • Cloudio7
    1986 posts Play-Off Hero
    Due to devastating ahifts at work i've had time only rank S1 in wl; started 0-2 using a basic pl team while waiting for prices to drop and buy my team. Once i set up the new team i've gone 11-1 and in 12 matches i've conceded only 5 goals thank to the Cannavaro-Maldini partnership and base Blanc at cdm next to Kantè.
    I tried so hard or pull a pl toty doing 317 pack upgrades but none of them 7 popped up: shocking how poor my pack luck is this year.
  • Absting159
    7480 posts Moderator
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I’ve got two full days now of doing absolutely nothing....bring on the FIFA rage :joy:

Put pillows all around you so when you inevitably chuck your Controller it hits something soft.

Please, consider others as you embark on this dark and scary adventure. Be mindful that the rage you will accrue will transfer unto others and put a negative light on even the most enjoyable moments.
  • Antparry92
    18941 posts World Class
    Absting159 wrote: »

Put pillows all around you so when you inevitably chuck your Controller it hits something soft.

Please, consider others as you embark on this dark and scary adventure. Be mindful that the rage you will accrue will transfer unto others and put a negative light on even the most enjoyable moments.

I’m not too bad tbh, I swear and stuff but I’ve never broken a controller :joy:

I’ll just switch fishing planet (free on Microsoft store, if you like fishing) on. Thinking about it there’s quite a lot of sports to watch so I probably won’t even be on my Xbox much haha
  • Antparry92
    18941 posts World Class
    TOTY Ronaldo is one of THE most useless cards I’ve used all year.....
  • Addicksfan
    a4Xze90.jpg

Absting159 Edit: You’re hilarious ....edit this comment and look hahaha.

@Absting159 My mum always said I should be a comedian :) thanks.....I did exactly what you did but it didn't work???
  • Addicksfan

LOL.......this is not a game for Dr Banner
  • Antparry92
    18941 posts World Class
    EA have massively f*#*d up their SBC requirements at times this year
  • RappSnitch
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    How’s the game these days? Worth a try again or is it awful?
  • Absting159
    7480 posts Moderator
    RappSnitch wrote: »

We're about to get another patch. So who knows, it could all change when that hits, lol.
  • RappSnitch

We're about to get another patch. So who knows, it could all change when that hits, lol.

Are they constantly changing up the gameplay with patches again this year?

I haven’t played for a few months nor paid any attention to the game, but noticed that some of the new icons that I wanted to try at the start of the year have hit reasonable prices so I’m half tempted to get back into it for a bit. But if it’s a complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️ then I won’t bother.
  • Antparry92
    18941 posts World Class
    First time I’ve come close to smashing my controller to pieces tbh.
    Lad equalises with the most BS goal I’ve ever had scored against me. His Mane literally flings my defender away after I slide tackle him so he gets up to the ball before my defender. Then in the box he runs in to my Denayer and barges through Denayer to slot away from about 12 yards
  • PelzyWelzy
    10185 posts Has That Special Something
    Rather than just spend 45k getting Schar and keeping my remaining 300k to look at some sensible options decided to throw everything I had left at one last base icon SBC..

Baby Raul.

Used him for two games and put Lucas back in :joy:

Back to square one coin wise now. All my fodder is gone, all my investments sold. There's nothing left :joy:
  • Antparry92
    18941 posts World Class
    4 draws doing the ligue 1 objective!!
  • BcfcDale88
    4531 posts National Call-Up

Feel your pain mate, I had the same the other night lost loads on the trott then last night smashed everyone now I’ve got all online ones done.

Currently on the Portugal ones of offline
  • Antparry92
    18941 posts World Class
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »

Feel your pain mate, I had the same the other night lost loads on the trott then last night smashed everyone now I’ve got all online ones done.

Currently on the Portugal ones of offline
    And they’ve been proper BS games as well! Which makes it 10x worse. Might just do the two offline ones I need to do for now
  • Antparry92
    18941 posts World Class
    Would anyone be up for a NR tourney? I just want a casual setting to mess about with NR players that I usually wouldn’t use
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    As i made some very good investments (e.g. bought 25 sif Maddisons around 15-16k) and most have sold for 30k :blush:
    so im back.to 2m coins, which big impact player to get?
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    edited January 17
    Picked up a fresh mid Canna at 420k. Have him listed for 480k but if he doesent sell till tonight i will add him to the team.

Big meta attacker? Dalglish, Eusebio, Mbappe? Whos the best?
  • Cloudio7
    1986 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugri wrote: »
    Picked up a fresh mid Canna at 420k. Have him listed for 480k but if he doesent sell till tonight i will add him to the team.

I've used base and mid Dalglish and they're both unreal and great fun to play with. Totgs Mbappè is super fast, Can Chang direction in a blink of eye, but misses lots of easy chances. Eusebio is your man, but if you have already used him in previous fifas, i'd go with Dalglish.

I'm tempted to sell my base Cannavaro picked up for 620 and is going for more than 700 atm. Diego Carlos cb still do the job with Maldini on his side.
  • Cloudio7
    1986 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 17
    Also, how's companion working for you? I'm trying to put players on the market or just on the transfer list but, even if it tells me that the players have been moved, when i go checking them they're in my active squad or in my club.
  • Finesse_4days
    9113 posts League Winner
    edited January 17

Eusebio is the best,Mbappe 2nd Dalglish 3rd all are very good though. I am tempted to buy Toty Messi as right of the start of the game that was the aim, now I can afford him not with a great team around him but with a useable one so I am tempted by him. I will have 600k +Oblak and 85 Rio around him so it wont be a crap team. Could also unlock Potm Suarez for chem.
  • Cloudio7
    1986 posts Play-Off Hero

Eusebio is the best,Mbappe 2nd Dalglish 3rd all are very good though. I am tempted to buy Toty Messi as right of the start of the game that was the aim, now I can afford him not with a great team around him but with a useable one so I am tempted by him. I will have 600k +Oblak and 85 Rio around him so it wont be a crap team. Could also unlock Potm Suarez for chem.

I'd wait this evening's future stars promos to buy your team and you could save around 70/80k on the players you have in mind. Oblak, Rio and 600k are a good base to work with to build the team and buy 7 players or even less if you have some useable untradeable even from sbcs.
  • Finesse_4days
    9113 posts League Winner
    edited January 17
    Cloudio7 wrote: »

I'd wait this evening's future stars promos to buy your team and you could save around 70/80k on the players you have in mind. Oblak, Rio and 600k are a good base to work with to build the team and buy 7 players or even less if you have some useable untradeable even from sbcs.

I have Futmas Witsel,Lenglet,RTFF Mbabu and Sterling untradeable who I could use as well. Plan was to see what the prices are when the promo is out and if I can afford a team I like I will buy if not one or 2 weeks more trading and then buy. Just want a fun team, and I cant imagine anything more fun than a Toty Messi to build around, 86 strength on him with 96 pace and 99 dribbling looks insane.
  • RappSnitch
    edited January 17
    So I’m back on FIFA for a bit cause NBA 2K is kinda dry for content for a few weeks.

I gambled on 2 base icon packs and packed Best and Dalglish!!! Guess I know who to build around now. You guys got any striker and CAM suggestions that can round out my attack?

I like the look of that Scream Insigne and 89 Mertens, but open to suggestions. I can spend up to 2.5-3 mil. Any marquee players in that range that are a step above anyone else? I was looking at Drogba and Kaka but I don’t know now that I have Kenny and George.
  • Finesse_4days
    9113 posts League Winner
    So I’m back on FIFA for a bit cause NBA 2K is kinda dry for content for a few weeks.

I gambled on 2 base icon packs and packed Best and Dalglish!!! Guess I know who to build around now. You guys got any striker and CAM suggestions that can round out my attack?

I like the look of that Scream Insigne and 89 Mertens, but open to suggestions. I can spend up to 2.5-3 mil. Any marquee players in that range that are a step above anyone else? I was looking at Drogba and Kaka but I don’t know now that I have Kenny and George.

91 Lothar Matthaus and 85 Blanc for midfield would provide a very strong core, go that and then Inform Mbappe in attack to complement what you have.