The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• FreddieKane
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @FrankFrank :o

I'm well jealous of most of people's pack pulls on here but that's just absurd. Here I am happy to get Falcao :*
  • Davvebingan
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    @FrankFrank WTF!! Your pack luck should bring gone for the rest of the game.
    Congrats on the amazing pulls
  • FrankFrank
    2447 posts Fans' Favourite
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @Cloudio7 I can't believe how good Zidane is :open_mouth:

I have 850k - 900k to finish this :D

A. Icon defender + new keeper
    B. Scream Romagnoli + Base Seedorf (For Guardiola)
    C. Base Maldini + 7 chem Sandro

Sk-rmbillede-2019-12-06-kl-00-13-20.png

:D even that 91 is a God mate, so elegant on the ball on his feet, real maestro.

TBH I will suggest Van Dijk and Wijnaldum if you feel nainggolan is not good enough :#

So elegant yes, and the runs he makes are just ridiculous :D

I prefere to keep Nainggolan in the team. Not really interested in replacing him with Wijnaldum but I could play Naingo 8 chem and get VVD. If any midfielder has to go its gonna be Guardiola :)
  • FrankFrank
    @FrankFrank :o

I'm well jealous of most of people's pack pulls on here but that's just absurd. Here I am happy to get Falcao :*
    @FrankFrank WTF!! Your pack luck should bring gone for the rest of the game.
    Congrats on the amazing pulls

I know guys, sorry :D

The first icon I've ever pulled. Im pretty sure packluck is gone for the rest of the game yea. But I will take it. :D
  • Ugri
    7375 posts Big Money Move

:D even that 91 is a God mate, so elegant on the ball on his feet, real maestro.

TBH I will suggest Van Dijk and Wijnaldum if you feel nainggolan is not good enough :#

I prefere to keep Nainggolan in the team. Not really interested in replacing him with Wijnaldum but I could play Naingo 8 chem and get VVD. If any midfielder has to go its gonna be Guardiola :)

@FrankFrank VVD and Zabrotta who looks epic and he used to play for the best team in History and he has a 5star weak foot, convinced?
  • FrankFrank
    Ugri wrote: »

@FrankFrank VVD and Zabrotta who looks epic and he used to play for the best team in History and he has a 5star weak foot, convinced?

How am I supposed to afford (or fit) VVD and Zambrotta with 850k mate :D ? Yea he did play 200 games or so for Juve right :P ?
  • Cloudio7
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    This morning i tried to play a couple of rivals games and had the worst delay ever; in the last match his Medel and Can were able to run faster than my CR7, Villa and rttf Dembélé even without ball on their feet.
    How's connection in wl if you jave played some games today?

Also, am i the only one who can't use 4222? 90%of my opponents are playing this formation and can create tons of chances and have a really solid defense.
  • Ugri

How am I supposed to afford (or fit) VVD and Zambrotta with 850k mate :D ? Yea he did play 200 games or so for Juve right :P ?

WIth your pack luck, did you really ask that question? You open another pack and done :wink: VVD for now and after the next pack is open then Zambrotta. Juve, did he play there?
  • Ugri
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    This morning i tried to play a couple of rivals games and had the worst delay ever; in the last match his Medel and Can were able to run faster than my CR7, Villa and rttf Dembélé even without ball on their feet.

Also, am i the only one who can't use 4222? 90%of my opponents are playing this formation and can create tons of chances and have a really solid defense.

I am actually looking forward to WL due to this, It will probably change after a few games though. I just need to be patient in WL, do I hear that? :blush:

Creating in 442 is slightly easier but defending is better, creating in 41212 is the easiest but you get overrun. I start 41212 and if i see its not working changing to 442 immediately, works more or less, lets see after WL...
  • Cloudio7
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    4222 is the formation i can't seem to master. 442/4411/41212-2 are the three formation i switch between depending on how my opponent plays and i have no problems both at scoring goals and at defenfing. But 4222 is a total mystery to me.
  • Ugri
    4222 is the formation i can't seem to master. 442/4411/41212-2 are the three formation i switch between depending on how my opponent plays and i have no problems both at scoring goals and at defenfing. But 4222 is a total mystery to me.

Im even just learning 442, being using 41212 for years with no problem until just now...
  • Antparry92
    18415 posts World Class

I must say I enjoy 4-2-2-2, usually change IG to it due to the fact most top end CAM’s that are CAM’s are expensive
  • Cloudio7
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

Im even just learning 442, being using 41212 for years with no problem until just now...

Only tip i can give you on 442 is to set your lm and rm on cut inside/get in behind/get into the box to have more alternatives near the middle parte of the pitch.
    Antparry92 wrote: »

I must say I enjoy 4-2-2-2, usually change IG to it due to the fact most top end CAM’s that are CAM’s are expensive

Maybe i have not set proper tactics and instruction. Dunno why i can't use that formation. You up for our tournament games?
  • Antparry92
    18415 posts World Class

Only tip i can give you on 442 is to set your lm and rm on cut inside/get in behind/get into the box to have more alternatives near the middle parte of the pitch.

Maybe i have not set proper tactics and instruction. Dunno why i can't use that formation. You up for our tournament games?

I’ll be on from 9pm Italian time (I think, 8pm GMT). On dad duty so can’t grab a game till then
  • Antparry92
    18415 posts World Class
    Mega packs are absolutely horrid. Don’t think I’ve ever had a decent pull from one
  • Finesse_4days
    8450 posts League Winner
    Mega packs are absolutely horrid. Don’t think I’ve ever had a decent pull from one

from my experience anything below a 50k pack is horrible, 55k Rare Mega packs are usually decent.
  • Finesse_4days
    8450 posts League Winner
    @FrankFrank what is your GT and will you be on tonight?
  • Davvebingan
    My team
    C77-DAA05-5441-44-E4-AEBE-9-B1524-CF5-ACD.jpg

Record 0-1

Form L

G1 3-6, he was good offensively and the game play felt sluggish
    Goals Messi x2 and Gnabry
    Assists Villa and Zaha

Total goals and assists
    Messi 2-0
    Villa 0-1
    Gnabry 1-0 (sub)
    Zaha 0-1 (sub)
  • Ugri

@Cloudio7 Will try setting the lm and rm as you mentioned, thanks
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 1-1

Form LW

G2 2-0, Comfortable win
    Goals Villa and Neymar
    Assists Villa and Bale

Total goals and assists
    Messi 2-0
    Villa 1-2
    Neymar 1-0
    Bale 0-1
    Gnabry 1-0 (sub)
    Zaha 0-1 (sub)
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 1-2

Form LWL

G3 2-4, Lost in ET. The guy watched all replays and let the time run out in all pauses
    Goals Villa and Toko-Ekambi
    Assists Messi and Guardioa

Total goals and assists
    Messi 2-1
    Villa 2-2
    Neymar 1-0
    Bale 0-1
    Guardiola 0-1
    Gnabry 1-0 (sub)
    Toko-Ekambi 1-0 (sub)
    Zaha 0-1 (sub)
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 2-2

Form LWLW

G4 4-1, Comfortable win
    Goals Villa x3 and Messi
    Assists Messi, Villa, Neymar and Gnabry

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-2
    Villa 5-3
    Neymar 1-1
    Bale 0-1
    Guardiola 0-1
    Gnabry 1-1 (sub)
    Toko-Ekambi 1-0 (sub)
    Zaha 0-1 (sub)
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 2-3

Form LWLWL

G5 0-1, Drop back and counter guy with 2 shots in the entire match
    Goals
    Assists

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-2
    Villa 5-3
    Neymar 1-1
    Bale 0-1
    Guardiola 0-1
    Gnabry 1-1 (sub)
    Toko-Ekambi 1-0 (sub)
    Zaha 0-1 (sub)
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 2-4

Form WLWLL

G6 1-3, At 1-1 I head it off the post and along the goal line he counters gets speed up lag in his favour and scores. Neymar can’t score or outrun anyone and Zaha missed an open goal header
    Goals Bale
    Assists Villa

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-2
    Villa 5-4
    Neymar 1-1
    Bale 1-1
    Guardiola 0-1
    Gnabry 1-1 (sub)
    Toko-Ekambi 1-0 (sub)
    Zaha 0-1 (sub)
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 3-4

Form LWLLW

G7 2-1, Fair win
    Goals Messi and Villa
    Assists Villa and Messi

Total goals and assists
    Messi 4-3
    Villa 6-5
    Neymar 1-1
    Bale 1-1
    Guardiola 0-1
    Gnabry 1-1 (sub)
    Toko-Ekambi 1-0 (sub)
    Zaha 0-1 (sub)
  • FrankFrank
    Decided to go for scream Romagnoli as I've used him before and can't decide on which icon to get :D

Team
    Sk-rmbillede-2019-12-06-kl-18-05-34.png

Game 1: 3-0 RQ (Zizou 2g/1a)
    Game 2: 2-1 ET WIN (Zizou 2g)

Man is insane
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 4-4

Form WLLWW

G8 4-2, Easy win, I was 4-0 up in the 25th minute. Couldn’t score after that for some reason
    Goals Neymar x2 and Bale x2
    Assists Villa x3 and Messi

Total goals and assists
    Messi 4-4
    Villa 6-8
    Neymar 3-1
    Bale 3-1
    Guardiola 0-1
    Gnabry 1-1 (sub)
    Toko-Ekambi 1-0 (sub)
    Zaha 0-1 (sub)
  • Davvebingan
    Decided to go for scream Romagnoli as I've used him before and can't decide on which icon to get :D

Team

Man is insane

He seems great
    Formation IG?
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 5-4

Form LLWWW

G9 3-1, Easy game, RQ in 68th minute
    Goals Villa x2 and Messi
    Assists Villa and Messi

Total goals and assists
    Messi 5-5
    Villa 8-9
    Neymar 3-1
    Bale 3-1
    Guardiola 0-1
    Gnabry 1-1 (sub)
    Toko-Ekambi 1-0 (sub)
    Zaha 0-1 (sub)
  • FrankFrank
    edited December 2019

Team

Man is insane

He seems great
    Formation IG?

I went back to 4231 to get the best out of him mate. CAM behind Ronaldo