FUT Champions Weekend League Thread

Comments

• Orison
    55950 posts National Treasure
    Olleman wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Mine's the best anyways, because I don't uave fraudmos, frauditao or carvafraud ;)
    2 best and annoying CBs to play against by faaar this year for me. much rather face PIM Maldini etc :joy:

I see ramos, I know I have a free win.
  • sofyanm
    4911 posts National Call-Up
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    sofyanm wrote: »
    sofyanm wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Me trying to work out how to fit De Bruyne into the team

bcf.png
    Me with Ribery and Dembele

This may help you make teams with them lads

F0-AE5-CAE-3-B14-48-D2-B8-B8-918-E073-E1333.jpg

Probably going to swap Ribery and Neymar because Beymar does not deserve 7 chem.

Then replace Fabinho with Gullit.

not far from yours
    3afb50e8e0f7fddf13a31b561bd07e33.png

How do you even use Ter Stegen? :lol:

Got him untradeable, don’t have any issue with him tbh
  • ElatedCarnage
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hate playing against Militao honestly
  • sofyanm
    Mine's the best anyways, because I don't uave fraudmos, frauditao or carvafraud ;)

Carvajal is quality imo
    And I really like Ramos. He’s bullying everyone.
    Militao was meh and then I applied the shadow chem style and he became glitched :D.
    I also have Varane untradeable. He went from unreal to useless.
    Might try Kimpembe but I’ll need to buy an icon GK then
  • Olleman
    14313 posts Has That Special Something
    2 best and annoying CBs to play against by faaar this year for me. much rather face PIM Maldini etc :joy:

Must 100% be because you live in germany and have time to make your players react if he charges at you. His aggression is waaaaay to high for my delay and general bad gameplay :joy:
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 6

Why you not go 30-0 mate? best CB on the game.
  • GL
    12714 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m considering bringing back the turtleneck wearing suspect at CB
  • GL
    e6a0cc9fb24f72e58a26df617d72a37e.png

Think this is it chief. De Bruyne in for De Jong. Ribery on 7 tho
  • ha032742
    38099 posts Moderator
    edited July 6

Varane LCB?
  • Orison

Unfortunately lost to 2 guys without ramos obviously.

Must 100% be because you live in germany and have time to make your players react if he charges at you. His aggression is waaaaay to high for my delay and general bad gameplay :joy:

You have a server in your backyard pal.
  • GL
    ha032742 wrote: »

Varane LCB?

2 trucks at CB is a no from me
  • Primal
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 6
    Ribery was amazing for me , nearly outscored cr7 as cam , dembeles very good .

Probably should of finished elite 1 but my head went after 3 people quitng whilst drawing when I was about to score .

Definitely better just playing to 14
  • Muzza11
    I lost to someone 20-9 because my Mbappe missed two sitters and Neymar hit the post :lol:. Don’t know about you but the gameplay was one of the worst I’ve seen.

If any of you watched Auzio choke 30-0, the guy scored an own goal because the game didn’t register his movement :lol:
  • Olleman
    edited July 6
    Primal wrote: »

Probably should of finished elite 1 but my head went after 3 people quitng whilst drawing when I was about to score .

The big question. Does Dembele work in bad gameplay tho? :sweat_smile: Ribery do haha :#
  • Muzza11

The big question. Does Dembele work in bad gameplay tho? :sweat_smile: Ribery do haha :#

I thought Dembele felt unreal in that gameplay, I think he’s the fastest player I’ve used this year.
  • ElatedCarnage
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 6

I thought Dembele felt unreal in that gameplay, I think he’s the fastest player I’ve used this year.

Dan James felt quicker this weekend
  • Muzza11
    edited July 6
    I’m a bit worried about Gullit and KDB in a 442 lol, surely this is too attacking?, I’ll probably get exposed :lol:
  • Olleman

Oh really? Then I have to get this card haha. Bit tempted to pick him and FB ASM up and play with Ribery, should be fun :)
  • Orison

You don't have bad gameplay tho considering you have a server nearby ;)
  • GL
    I’m a bit worried about Gullit and KDB in a 442 lol, surely this is too attacking?, I’ll probably get exposed :lol:

My concern too. Didn’t like the balance with Gullit and Renato. Gullit and de Jong work so great together but I really want De Bruyne again :lol:
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5288 posts Big Money Move

My concern too. Didn’t like the balance with Gullit and Renato. Gullit and de Jong work so great together but I really want De Bruyne again :lol:

Its July
  • Muzza11
    edited July 6

I was raging using him at the start of the week, by the end of the week I was astonished to how good he was. Never use Fabinho btw, absolute FRAUD.

So KDB on stay back yeh?
  • Olleman
    edited July 6

Haha, if only ppl could understand how bad delay actually is living i Sweden and maybe especially where I live, I dunno.. So dumb considering the ping we get here haha
  • sofyanm

De Jong - De Bruyne would be perfect
    Fabinho went into Ribéry @Muzza11 :D
  • Orison

Haha, if only ppl could understand how bad delay actually is living i Sweden and maybe especially where I live, I dunno.. So dumb considering the ping we get here haha

You have no reason to complain anymore with that server in your country.

Welcome to the blessed world of great gameplay, enjoy your stay :trollface:
  • Primal
    6026 posts Big Money Move

Dembele felt rapid and clinical for me - my finish was down to me not my team .

It’s weird because normally in the early hours the gameplays better but it was terrible this morning and became awful at 20-1 with high elo as every match it was so hard to create anything and they were decided by a lucky bounce .

• Sercs
    19191 posts World Class
    Boateng, Kimmich and 93 Mbappe are out

Mbappe money used for the replacements.

SH Kimpembe, Renato and SH Dembele are in
  • killer xavi
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Brought in PIM Zambrotta and PIM VDS, wanna give these guys a go

32-CFFDB6-21-A6-4-AF5-9097-DEC12261-E79-C.png

This low key looks fire but I don’t think I can afford it with Eusebio in there tbh. Thoughts? Any changes?
  • sofyanm
    is there a big difference between POTM Neymar and HL Neymar?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26014 posts Player of the Year
    0 n chill plz notice me