FUT Champions Weekend League Thread

Comments

  • Muzza11
    10918 posts Has That Special Something
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    What was in the pack @Muzza11 ?

    Around 2-2.1m

    Ramos, Vardy, De Vrig, Aued, HL Reus, Kostic, Thiago, Zahavi, Trent, Godin,

    Can’t remember the last one but he was 70k plus.
  • Muzza11
    10918 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2
    Lads need to upgrade my team, do I go for Gullit over Vieira now? or stick with Vieira and buy Neymar next week hopefully?.

    Thanks
  • Hicksy2011
    16934 posts World Class
    If this is for CCM in 4312 I wouldn’t waste the coins on essentially a shooting upgrade
    But I’m also terrible at this game
  • Muzza11
    10918 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    If this is for CCM in 4312 I wouldn’t waste the coins on essentially a shooting upgrade
    But I’m also terrible at this game

    442 mate to partner KDB
  • Hicksy2011
    16934 posts World Class
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    If this is for CCM in 4312 I wouldn’t waste the coins on essentially a shooting upgrade
    But I’m also terrible at this game

    442 mate.

    You were playing 4312 recently weren’t you
    Or have I lost the plot entirely
  • Muzza11
    10918 posts Has That Special Something
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    If this is for CCM in 4312 I wouldn’t waste the coins on essentially a shooting upgrade
    But I’m also terrible at this game

    442 mate.

    You were playing 4312 recently weren’t you
    Or have I lost the plot entirely

    I’ve been switching if I’m struggling to create things, I start 442 though.
  • ComptonLAX94
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    Bruh Ousmane Dembele can be a CAM or Saint can be a ST

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I want Dembele so bad but the prem boy might win🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

    In which world? Not in this one that's for damn sure
    576-A96-CB-F5-AC-4-A70-8388-6-DA9996-B030-E.jpg

    Coming to an SBC near you :D

    81 stamina dembele incoming
  • Orison
    55437 posts National Treasure
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Lads need to upgrade my team, do I go for Gullit over Vieira now? or stick with Vieira and buy Neymar next week hopefully?.

    Thanks

    Get Ribery tomorrow
  • Primal
    6021 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Lads need to upgrade my team, do I go for Gullit over Vieira now? or stick with Vieira and buy Neymar next week hopefully?.

    Thanks

    Get Ribery tomorrow

    Is that confirmed ?
  • MikeyP_FC
    14209 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Lads need to upgrade my team, do I go for Gullit over Vieira now? or stick with Vieira and buy Neymar next week hopefully?.

    Thanks

    Get Ribery tomorrow

    @ORANGEeffect05 to ban you if he doesn’t arrive
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25748 posts Player of the Year
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Lads need to upgrade my team, do I go for Gullit over Vieira now? or stick with Vieira and buy Neymar next week hopefully?.

    Thanks

    Get Ribery tomorrow

    @ORANGEeffect05 to ban you if he doesn’t arrive

    My pleasure
  • killer xavi
    3866 posts National Call-Up
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Lads need to upgrade my team, do I go for Gullit over Vieira now? or stick with Vieira and buy Neymar next week hopefully?.

    Thanks

    Get Ribery tomorrow

    @ORANGEeffect05 to ban you if he doesn’t arrive

    My pleasure

    Only until you realize he doesn’t have that type of power to do so :trollface:
  • Primal
    6021 posts Big Money Move
    Tots cr7 purchased B) let’s see how quickly I can do bruno and Zlatan then . Think my teams nearly done , be nice if Fabinho got an upgrade and we got a dembele.

  • BaseCamp
    1806 posts Play-Off Hero
    Primal wrote: »
    Tots cr7 purchased B) let’s see how quickly I can do bruno and Zlatan then . Think my teams nearly done , be nice if Fabinho got an upgrade and we got a dembele.

    Its 2-0 City.
  • Primal
    6021 posts Big Money Move
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Tots cr7 purchased B) let’s see how quickly I can do bruno and Zlatan then . Think my teams nearly done , be nice if Fabinho got an upgrade and we got a dembele.

    Its 2-0 City.

    Ah :'(

    Cr7s lethal , doesn’t feel as nimble as FB Mbappe but gets so much more bs and seems to score everything
  • Orison
    55437 posts National Treasure
    Ngl I hope they release Ribery as a LM instead of a central card, because this would be an outrageous team
    12eeee5a335f700b26ac453460cb6b77.png
  • GL
    12430 posts Has That Special Something
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Lads need to upgrade my team, do I go for Gullit over Vieira now? or stick with Vieira and buy Neymar next week hopefully?.

    Thanks

    Gullit has been an absolute freak for me recently. He’s everywhere
  • killer xavi
    3866 posts National Call-Up
    GL wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Lads need to upgrade my team, do I go for Gullit over Vieira now? or stick with Vieira and buy Neymar next week hopefully?.

    Thanks

    Gullit has been an absolute freak for me recently. He’s everywhere

    He’s feeding you lies
  • Arsenalfan97
    8277 posts League Winner
    edited July 3
    Big Steve in net guys or a icon keeper is there any difference? Or play Allison tots off chem?
  • Mr_footballer1
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why is it that even though i have a ridiculous team the game just feels like a chore
  • Joestoe
    8553 posts League Winner
    Redeemed my WL points but after 5 games I don't think I'll play any further. That's gonna be my last WL of the year as there's no chance in hell I'm gonna gather 2k points again.
  • GL
    12430 posts Has That Special Something
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Redeemed my WL points but after 5 games I don't think I'll play any further. That's gonna be my last WL of the year as there's no chance in hell I'm gonna gather 2k points again.

    G3 and chill innit
  • Joestoe
    8553 posts League Winner
    edited July 3
    GL wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Redeemed my WL points but after 5 games I don't think I'll play any further. That's gonna be my last WL of the year as there's no chance in hell I'm gonna gather 2k points again.

    G3 and chill innit

    Not even G3. Don't think I can be bothered to play another 3 games over the weekend. There's just no enjoyment, far too much uncontrolable bs and every game is the same. Just can't be arsed to fire up my console, hope for some fun games and after 5 ingame minutes, realize I've fooled myself again.

    You guys all deserve medals for keeping on playing. How you manage to motivate yourselves to grind to G3 even is beyond me.
  • Mr_footballer1
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA really need to put better attacking AI in next year and nerf drop back/ptb or put some downside to playing these tactics. The game is just not enjoyable to play 90% of the time
  • Hicksy2011
    16934 posts World Class
    They need to make an empty stamina bar have more effect
    If someone has just sprinted 70 yards with Dan James for the 15th time in the game then I expect him to be consistently messing up those pull backs at that point
  • DutyHarry
    5897 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 3
    EA really need to put better attacking AI in next year and nerf drop back/ptb or put some downside to playing these tactics. The game is just not enjoyable to play 90% of the time

    You know why they do that, just so every Timmy doesn't get hammered every game because the defensive AI does everything especially with all the beast defenders released since TOTS.
    They just don't want everyone to stop playing and thus purchase fp.
    And yes, this game has never been this boring.
  • Mr_footballer1
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    They basically sucked all fun out of it and turned it into a card collectors game
  • Orison
    55437 posts National Treasure
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    EA really need to put better attacking AI in next year and nerf drop back/ptb or put some downside to playing these tactics. The game is just not enjoyable to play 90% of the time

    You know why they do that, just so every Timmy doesn't get hammered every game because the defensive AI does everything especially with all the beast defenders released since TOTS.
    They just don't want everyone to stop playing and thus purchase fp.
    And yes, this game has never been this boring.

    Nah, the defensive AI doesn't do ❤️❤️❤️❤️ either. It's just not an issue defensively, because everybody has 10 defenders back and just 4 attackers so the defensive always has a massive advantage if both defense and offense are dead in terms of movement.
  • DutyHarry
    5897 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 3
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    EA really need to put better attacking AI in next year and nerf drop back/ptb or put some downside to playing these tactics. The game is just not enjoyable to play 90% of the time

    You know why they do that, just so every Timmy doesn't get hammered every game because the defensive AI does everything especially with all the beast defenders released since TOTS.
    They just don't want everyone to stop playing and thus purchase fp.
    And yes, this game has never been this boring.

    Nah, the defensive AI doesn't do ❤️❤️❤️❤️ either. It's just not an issue defensively, because everybody has 10 defenders back and just 4 attackers so the defensive always has a massive advantage if both defense and offense are dead in terms of movement.
    Well, tell that to every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I face who isn't able to defend manually other than moving his cdm, yet every defender is able to block 90% of shots or any cb able to ram your attackers from the back without any consequence.
    I agree that offensive movement is dead in this game, but this has a purpose, as I said, EA needs his Timmies and casuals.
  • ContraCode64
    2588 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why is it that even though i have a ridiculous team the game just feels like a chore

    Sadly most games are a chore to play. You can have the best team the game has to offer, but when you're playing someone who has to make 100+ passes between his defenders and CDMs before he'll even think about attacking, it's still mind numbingly dull regardless of which players you're using. If anything it's become even more tedious to play since TOTSSF got underway as everybody and their mum has a juiced up backline of 90+ defenders now whilst the abysmal attacking AI means that maxed out forwards still play like they've been lobotomised. Of course it doesn't help that seemingly 90% of the community want to "play" this game in the most boring, risk adverse way possible, even when losing.

    And to top it all off, there's a significant chance you'll be booted off the server for a DC loss before the match ends anyway.
Sign In or Register to comment.