FUT Champions Weekend League Thread

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    17259 posts World Class
    This is bs. WL ruined by DCs.
    Obj ruined by DCs.
    Every day it is looking like I will go back to not buying the game.
    The only reason I am playing this game is because of Covid 19 and the April sale on FIFA!
  • LeonidasJB
    17259 posts World Class
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    This is bs. WL ruined by DCs.
    Obj ruined by DCs.
    Every day it is looking like I will go back to not buying the game.
    The only reason I am playing this game is because of Covid 19 and the April sale on FIFA!

Next match my opponent either DCs or quits at 0-0 after I had a hat full of chances in 1st 15 min.
  • SimenHP
    2629 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm doing the Zlatan objective and have won 6 in a row, but just got a DC while leading 8-1 in 65 minute, next match I got a dc before the game started.

Is DC really this bad today?
  • Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    Dced from servers :lol: RIP
  • sofyanm
    4912 posts National Call-Up
    My attackers all became postman today
    Mertens has been promoted Manager of the post office
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    @EA_Roger can I ask, do you play this game?

giphy-28.gif
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    Meanwhile in the EA server room...

200-4.gif
  • ContraCode64
    2604 posts Fans' Favourite
    @EA_Roger can I ask, do you play this game?

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-max-1mb.gif
  • Orison
    55998 posts National Treasure
    Played my first game of the day.

Currently questioning my sanity, because overnight my players became clowns who don't know how to turn anymore.
  • ComptonLAX94
    2995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »

Currently questioning my sanity, because overnight my players became clowns who don't know how to turn anymore.

Don't blame the game, git gud.
  • Orison
    55998 posts National Treasure
    Orison wrote: »

Don't blame the game, git gud.

I won :trollface:
  • Primal
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    Gameplays gone terrible , can’t turn or do anything quickly
  • Primal
    Also does anyone else’s players have part of their shorts missing , you can see my players upper thighs 😂😂
  • Roc_Xel
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 28
    It would be so nice if EA were more transparent about matchmaking, like showing at the end of the game the record of your opponent.

Stopped at 14-5 yesterday, came back for a few games and won 8-1 and 3-0 after 13 in-game min and RQ. Gameplay was perfect, and opponents so weak. Then of course one good player, good game I lost at ET, and then another decent player which I defeated during ET.

The difference of level between the first 2 and the last 2 must be like 4 Rivals leagues or something. I just dont understand how it can be so different from one game to the next while your Elo is pretty much the same (and after 20+ games of WL, not in the first 5).

Stoping at 17-6, big week ahead at work.

I'll make a video this week in Rivals, TOTS Neymar behaves completely differently than HL Neymar, my first impression is completely confirmed now that I'm back with the TOTS. Speaking about CCAM, doubt it's the same out wide, but he sits sometimes lower than my stay back CDM (Allan). HL never did that, like never. He's still amazing, TOTS, and has much better shooting than HL, but his positioning is very, very weird. He's a sole CAM in a 41212(2) and is on stay fowrard instruction, and NO free roam. Just like HL was.

I am almost positive they messed up his workrates and gave him MM instead of HM. He behaves a lot like a MM would, with runs forward sometimes and sometimes staying deep and low on the pitch for no particular reason. He's often still at the exact middle of the pitch while I arrive in the opponent's box.

I have a bit less returns than the HL. Scoring as many, roughly, mostly due to him being just amazing at shooting, but assisting substantially less than HL.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16715 posts World Class
    Brother is 5-5. Will get him g2 unless elite is on :D
  • Primal
    13-1 (1 dc ) nearly there , 442s been decent
  • GL
    12725 posts Has That Special Something

Play on my account
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16715 posts World Class
    GL wrote: »

Play on my account

Hmu like 2ish :D
  • GL
    GL wrote: »

Play on my account

Hmu like 2ish :D

Bless you Andy :D I won’t make you suffer
  • Primal
    This gameplay , nearly there
  • Primal
    Last kick of the game , I try and switch the ball from one side to the other and it does a pea roller straight to his attacker who scores 😂 guy then beats me on pens . Nothing you can do sometimes
  • GL
    Primal wrote: »
    Last kick of the game , I try and switch the ball from one side to the other and it does a pea roller straight to his attacker who scores 😂 guy then beats me on pens . Nothing you can do sometimes

Gold 3 gang
  • Primal
    The auto blocks the defenders make this year are utterly outstanding , they make the most insane animations to come from 2 metres away to block a shot .

• Mr_footballer1
    2464 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gold 2 and out. 17-4 with 3 dcs just cba. GG EA.
  • Falafelmonster
    5110 posts Big Money Move
    14-4 but I know I’ll never get elite so stopping at 17
  • BaseCamp
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thought I might finally get back to e1 took 2 losses :( At 18-2. Im not good enough anymore to go 9-1 in my last 10.
  • Primal
    Another DC 😂😂
  • Salty P3anut
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Absolutely despise coming up against tots Ramos and Frenkie both so annoying to play against
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26032 posts Player of the Year
    Absolutely despise coming up against tots Ramos and Frenkie both so annoying to play against

Got Frenkie in batch one of La Ligs reds and Ramos in batch two 🙃