FUT Champions Weekend League Thread

Comments

• ElatedCarnage
    436 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pau Lopez, Hasebe and Dante as the picks. Three discards from the TOTWM pack. Havertz from the 100K pack. :)

Did a 86+ Champs Upgrade, Moreno.
  • Pauldejong6
    7639 posts League Winner
    edited April 9
    Nothing like seeing your 82 pulls sandwiched between PIM pulls 🙃

Congrats guys!

Haha.
  • Orison
    53987 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    I want birthday Costa, but no way to get him into the team without sacrificing chem or KdB/Mendy.
  • GL
    11054 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    I want birthday Costa, but no way to get him into the team without sacrificing chem or KdB/Mendy.

Cris is coming home
  • ContraCode64
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lovely icon pulls! Much jealousy.

Here I was thinking my luck was in because I packed 2 CAM > CF cards and a Shadow chem from my rewards 😂

Hasabe and Sarabia from my reds which is an improvement from the last 2-3 weeks.
  • Orison
    53987 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    GL wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »

Cris is coming home

But Fred and Bakaykoko in midfield :# We will see.

Atm I'm enjoying how my squad plays, just don't enjoy the lack of CR7
  • GL
    11054 posts Has That Special Something
    12937852895cdd194f6d26de992df990.png
    Not bad
    530b7b58999a6881ab385c26a8d7c4cc.png

Debating on opening the TOTWM packs

That Lewa has the 88 rated Icon SBC calling

#RoadToGullit 🤔
  • ALZAYYY
    2229 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tradeable 55k pack : PIM OKOCHAAAAA get in first icon if the year
  • Scutch
    14170 posts Has That Special Something
    ALZAYYY wrote: »

Gonna keep him?
  • ALZAYYY
    2229 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scutch wrote: »

Gonna keep him?

Nah bro, looks good but sold for 720
  • Scutch

Gonna keep him?

Nah bro, looks good but sold for 720

Ah ok. Always wonder how he'd be in game.
  • Moe_Szyslak
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    Onana from the 100k.

Three discards from the TOTWM pack.

Worth.
  • Scutch
    14-0, 13 RQs. Gameplay this morning is so delayed. After Hours by The Weeknd has become my go to WL soundtrack. Snowchild and Escape From LA are absolute vibes

Sorry to bump this, but was searching for the Weeknd. Blinding Lights for me is still the best tune of the last few years. Loved it ever since they did the promo for it.
  • Primal
    5704 posts Big Money Move
    Managed to do Baka last night think , played about 20 games with the team in D1 and lost twice so not bad , 442 was working well but feel that potm Messi as a rm doesn’t really work that well as he hasn’t got the explosive speed . Can’t afford anything else atm and need Messi for chem.
  • Scutch
    Primal wrote: »
    Managed to do Baka last night think , played about 20 games with the team in D1 and lost twice so not bad , 442 was working well but feel that potm Messi as a rm doesn’t really work that well as he hasn’t got the explosive speed . Can’t afford anything else atm and need Messi for chem.

I can't get 442 to work at all. It just doesn't suit me sadly. 4222 and 4231 I guess will have to do me until Fifa 21, if that ever comes.
  • Primal

I can't get 442 to work at all. It just doesn't suit me sadly. 4222 and 4231 I guess will have to do me until Fifa 21, if that ever comes.

I can see where your coming from as some games I felt like it was too open and I had little control. I’m used to having loads of possession in 4231 wasn’t the case in 442. I’m hoping it’s because I was at quite a high skill level but we’ll see this weekend, just wanted something different.
  • Scutch

I can see where your coming from as some games I felt like it was too open and I had little control. I’m used to having loads of possession in 4231 wasn’t the case in 442. I’m hoping it’s because I was at quite a high skill level but we’ll see this weekend, just wanted something different.

Yeah exactly that mate. I prefer my players to be closer and unless you have the perfect wingers you get exposed in the middle then. Some folk say the 442(2) is more balanced with 2 CDM's, but I dunno.
  • Scutch
    :joy:
  • Arsenalfan97
    8127 posts League Winner
    Is there any icon striker better than nif cr7 for 1.4m looking at moments crespo prime butra and moments rush atm. Not sure about rush though when I look at him I just think he will play terribly ingame
  • Scutch
    edited April 9
    Is there any icon striker better than nif cr7 for 1.4m looking at moments crespo prime butra and moments rush atm. Not sure about rush though when I look at him I just think he will play terribly ingame

PIM Rush is fantastic. I've just packed PIM Dalglish so have him, Rush and base Eusebio, and it's Eusebio who is being sold.
  • Arsenalfan97
    8127 posts League Winner

PIM Rush is fantastic. I've just packed PIM Dalglish so have him, Rush and base Eusebio, and it's Eusebio who is being sold.

Better than cr7 though? Don’t wanna pay 400k more for someone who is simply just as good as cr7
  • sofyanm
    3942 posts National Call-Up

Dembele :trollface:
  • Finesse_4days
    9714 posts League Winner

No,for me nobody under that price because i love his 5*skills strength and shooting so much.
  • Primal
    sofyanm wrote: »

Dembele :trollface:

I actually started using him for the Baka objectives and he did better for me 🤣🤦‍♂️
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25033 posts Player of the Year
    Kinda want to pick up Dougie for a super sub
  • Scutch
    edited April 9

Better than cr7 though? Don’t wanna pay 400k more for someone who is simply just as good as cr7

Probably not. You'll struggle finding someone better than CR7 for that money.
  • Arsenalfan97
    8127 posts League Winner
    Didn’t think I could get any better was just looking for 2nd opinions thx guys
  • NoToHullTigers
    1455 posts Professional
    Campino wrote: »
    e9729acbcec8f7667167a9fd2eccc088.jpg

I'm a peasant round here...

You have a 7 million coin player in your team

Untradeable... Prime icon pack :lol: