The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

FUT Champions Weekend League Thread

Comments

  • GL
    8840 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Van Dijk is insane

    Always knew you were a 4231 dropback, AI block merchant.

    Heh nice try
  • GL
    8840 posts League Winner
    Cancelo and Walker are equal

    De Gea > Alisson
  • Orison
    51931 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Lloris is by far the best PL keeper for me
  • hoban95
    50988 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    @hoban95 konate is decent.

    Wasn’t he an sbc you clown?

    Normal one just as good :trollface:

    luke-look-professor-a-clown-60569809.png
  • GL
    8840 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Lloris is by far the best PL keeper for me

    Tbf he's been decent when I've faced him. Need to try him some time but DDG is pack pulled :D


    What team are you planning?

  • RoosGianni
    3505 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    I can’t use a keeper that has awful kicking.
    I use my keeper way too much to distribute the ball.

    All PL keepers have been bad for me, only keeper I like is VDS :lol:
  • hoban95
    50988 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Also i wish there were better RM options. Dembele seems to be a player who destroys me but i can't get the hang of. Can't score with him.
  • Littleland95
    17328 posts Moderator
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    I can’t use a keeper that has awful kicking.
    I use my keeper way too much to distribute the ball.

    All PL keepers have been bad for me, only keeper I like is VDS :lol:

    89 VDS?
  • Muzza11
    9292 posts Has That Special Something
    People are thinking there is going to be a CAM IF Neymar, I doubt there will be.
  • Paciga45
    3799 posts National Call-Up
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Also i wish there were better RM options. Dembele seems to be a player who destroys me but i can't get the hang of. Can't score with him.

    Polatino
  • GL
    8840 posts League Winner
    8 chem Cristiano will still be able to turn?
  • Orison
    51931 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    @GL we making moves or we enjoying our weekend?
    9e434194e5fd40d2065a0009b6be7ee8.png
  • GL
    8840 posts League Winner
    edited December 2019
    Orison wrote: »
    @GL we making moves or we enjoying our weekend?
    9e434194e5fd40d2065a0009b6be7ee8.png

    There’s not a chance I’m playing qualifiers :joy:

    Edit: I actually don’t think I’m registered lol
  • Orison
    51931 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    GL wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @GL we making moves or we enjoying our weekend?
    9e434194e5fd40d2065a0009b6be7ee8.png

    There’s not a chance I’m playing qualifiers :joy:

    Edit: I actually don’t think I’m registered lol

    Do you get the survey even if you aren't verified then?
  • GL
    8840 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @GL we making moves or we enjoying our weekend?
    9e434194e5fd40d2065a0009b6be7ee8.png

    There’s not a chance I’m playing qualifiers :joy:

    Edit: I actually don’t think I’m registered lol

    Do you get the survey even if you aren't verified then?

    Nope, which is very interesting 🤔

    So they only survey the top top players who probably have above average connections 🤔
  • Orison
    51931 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    GL wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @GL we making moves or we enjoying our weekend?
    9e434194e5fd40d2065a0009b6be7ee8.png

    There’s not a chance I’m playing qualifiers :joy:

    Edit: I actually don’t think I’m registered lol

    Do you get the survey even if you aren't verified then?

    Nope, which is very interesting 🤔

    So they only survey the top top players who probably have above average connections 🤔

    Those are the people who just put "bad" everytime tho :joy:

    Many people are also skipping the survey completely, because they did it last year and then got worse delay than ever before this year so they feels as if it's just useless.
  • M98H
    13579 posts Has That Special Something
    Why would you even think about playing in the qualifiers? :joy:
  • Muzza11
    9292 posts Has That Special Something
    M98H wrote: »
    Why would you even think about playing in the qualifiers? :joy:

  • Orison
    51931 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    M98H wrote: »
    Why would you even think about playing in the qualifiers? :joy:

    Why are we even playing fifa instead of spending our time on decent games? We obviously like to torture ourselves.
  • M98H
    13579 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Why would you even think about playing in the qualifiers? :joy:

    Why are we even playing fifa instead of spending our time on decent games? We obviously like to torture ourselves.

    Because every year I get the same hope of a decent game :joy:
    Quickly reminded delay exists
    Spend most of my time on Fortnite anyway, a decent skilful game :wink:
  • Orison
    51931 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    M98H wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Why would you even think about playing in the qualifiers? :joy:

    Why are we even playing fifa instead of spending our time on decent games? We obviously like to torture ourselves.

    Because every year I get the same hope of a decent game :joy:
    Quickly reminded delay exists
    Spend most of my time on Fortnite anyway, a decent skilful game :wink:

    And in the meantime you trade to generate coins in a game that will never not have delay issues.

    F for you, F for all of us pal. We are all dumb.
  • M98H
    13579 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Why would you even think about playing in the qualifiers? :joy:

    Why are we even playing fifa instead of spending our time on decent games? We obviously like to torture ourselves.

    Because every year I get the same hope of a decent game :joy:
    Quickly reminded delay exists
    Spend most of my time on Fortnite anyway, a decent skilful game :wink:

    And in the meantime you trade to generate coins in a game that will never not have delay issues.

    F for you, F for all of us pal. We are all dumb.

    I don’t trade? :joy: I buy investments which takes me 1-2 hours then re list on the phone app :joy:
    I don’t sit on the menus buying cards for hours on end and sell them
  • Orison
    51931 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    M98H wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Why would you even think about playing in the qualifiers? :joy:

    Why are we even playing fifa instead of spending our time on decent games? We obviously like to torture ourselves.

    Because every year I get the same hope of a decent game :joy:
    Quickly reminded delay exists
    Spend most of my time on Fortnite anyway, a decent skilful game :wink:

    And in the meantime you trade to generate coins in a game that will never not have delay issues.

    F for you, F for all of us pal. We are all dumb.

    I don’t trade? :joy: I buy investments which takes me 1-2 hours then re list on the phone app :joy:
    I don’t sit on the menus buying cards for hours on end and sell them

    You invested 7Mil within an hour? Damn you are faster than me, every Mil takes me like 2 hours :joy:
  • M98H
    13579 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Why would you even think about playing in the qualifiers? :joy:

    Why are we even playing fifa instead of spending our time on decent games? We obviously like to torture ourselves.

    Because every year I get the same hope of a decent game :joy:
    Quickly reminded delay exists
    Spend most of my time on Fortnite anyway, a decent skilful game :wink:

    And in the meantime you trade to generate coins in a game that will never not have delay issues.

    F for you, F for all of us pal. We are all dumb.

    I don’t trade? :joy: I buy investments which takes me 1-2 hours then re list on the phone app :joy:
    I don’t sit on the menus buying cards for hours on end and sell them

    You invested 7Mil within an hour? Damn you are faster than me, every Mil takes me like 2 hours :joy:

    Mass buying players who are 23k+ goes down quicker than you think
  • Hicksy2011
    14203 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Why would you even think about playing in the qualifiers? :joy:

    Why are we even playing fifa instead of spending our time on decent games? We obviously like to torture ourselves.

    Because every year I get the same hope of a decent game :joy:
    Quickly reminded delay exists
    Spend most of my time on Fortnite anyway, a decent skilful game :wink:

    And in the meantime you trade to generate coins in a game that will never not have delay issues.

    F for you, F for all of us pal. We are all dumb.

    This is probably the most factually correct thing Orison has ever said
  • Finesse_4days
    8696 posts League Winner
    GL wrote: »
    8 chem Cristiano will still be able to turn?

    10 chem version cant
  • GL
    8840 posts League Winner


    Yikes. The coins from his rewards earlier today... all gone now
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    48297 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited December 2019
    Owen 88 or Wright 85/87
  • Milanista28
    1366 posts Professional
    edited December 2019
    GL wrote: »


    Yikes. The coins from his rewards earlier today... all gone now

    My mate bought R94 in Fifa 18 for 6.32 mill thinking if was 5.32, was devastated, best part was it's was Blarix's R94 and he posted the screen shots here.
Sign In or Register to comment.