FUT Champions Weekend League Thread

Comments

  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Had a 0-3 comeback to win 4-3 AET :)

  • Tsarov
    8536 posts League Winner
    First WL in a few weeks due to amount of work. I have started really bad yesterday (6-4). The worst start since FIFA 17 maybe? Today 8 wins in a row and already secured G3. 12 more games. I will probably stop at G2.

    TOTT Son is a god tier striker.
  • Tsarov
    8536 posts League Winner
    17-6. I should stop there, but G1 seems interesting.
  • Orison
    62520 posts Icon
    edited December 2019
    One of the few positives of Fifa 20 is the god awful AI so pay2win looks like this these days lol (yes he conceded, gif just cut out)
    a5cba94d0550522b70d2d0bf9117fd40.gif
  • Castonnn
    1039 posts Professional
    edited December 2019
    https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/caston/gif/EnlightenedMajorHagfish

    So done with this game. Was planning to stop on 20 wins but with stuff like this happening I can't be bothered. The kid who I was playing was terrible too
  • Maverick
    7827 posts League Winner
    Nvm about elite, forgot I sucked this year
  • Maverick
    7827 posts League Winner
    10-1 to 10-5 #goat
  • We are back at it again with surveys for gameplay responsiveness after every game.

    So I guess they changed something server side :#
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    @GL Johnathan is so incredibly stiff I have no idea what to do with him. Subbing him off at HT every game

    He cant turn at all
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @GL Johnathan is so incredibly stiff I have no idea what to do with him. Subbing him off at HT every game

    He cant turn at all

    He is no Ney Ney but he turns fine in the box for me. You and @Orison are so much better than me Itho and you have tried the top tier players so it's no surprise you don't like a budget guy
  • ha032742
    40531 posts Moderator
    edited December 2019
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @GL Johnathan is so incredibly stiff I have no idea what to do with him. Subbing him off at HT every game

    He cant turn at all

    Went into a SBC for me...4k saved.
  • EddieFicio wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @GL Johnathan is so incredibly stiff I have no idea what to do with him. Subbing him off at HT every game

    He cant turn at all

    It's insane how stiff he is.

    Also proper post merchant
  • I think I beat Orision 5-1 the other day. Close game.
  • I think I beat Orision 5-1 the other day. Close game.

    Sure Daiv
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @GL Johnathan is so incredibly stiff I have no idea what to do with him. Subbing him off at HT every game

    He cant turn at all

    He is no Ney Ney but he turns fine in the box for me. You and @Orison are so much better than me Itho and you have tried the top tier players so it's no surprise you don't like a budget guy

    Eder is the better choice
  • Orison
    62520 posts Icon
    edited December 2019
    17-2 as every week basically. If I continued I would now match 1-2 pros and take 2 Ls before getting through all the way to 23-4, also same story as every week except for one :#

    OTW Ndombele, UCL Gomez and Johnathan are the biggest weaknesses in my team.

    Couldn't force in Ter Stegen somehow so went with Lloris and he was pretty decent. Defo the best PL keeper choice for me.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    +15 form is where the freaks are tbh. Got to 18-3 this weekend and lost my next 3 lel
  • Pugzilla wrote: »
    +15 form is where the freaks are tbh. Got to 18-3 this weekend and lost my next 3 lel

    Yeah, but usually EA is also nice in atleast one of the last 3-5 games and gives you someone on like 17-12 while you are 24-4 or so lol.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    So happy with how I’ve been playing this year. The fact that I can even get to plus 15 form B)

    Been suffering the last few years :/
  • WFCBagnall
    86474 posts Moderator
    Ter Stegen is a freak
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Ter Stegen is a freak

    He’s so good for my opponents and gash for me :disappointed:
  • Maverick
    7827 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Ter Stegen is a freak

    Except the one I own.
  • I hate Militao. Tried to use him this weekend and he's such a downgrade from Manolas.
  • McRaven
    7102 posts Big Money Move
    The game is so boring. Everybody plays like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and EA actually rewards them.

    This is every opponent I face:

    Defending: drop back and set everybody on come back to defend.

    Attacking: Jog in front of the box like an idiot spamming drag backs and keeping possession with the crab walking.
  • Tsarov
    8536 posts League Winner
    McRaven wrote: »
    The game is so boring. Everybody plays like a **** and EA actually rewards them.

    This is every opponent I face:

    Defending: drop back and set everybody on come back to defend.

    Attacking: Jog in front of the box like an idiot spamming drag backs and keeping possession with the crab walking.

    That is exactly why I am rarely playing beyond G3. Even today with 17-6 record I cannot force myself to play this game more.
  • McRaven
    7102 posts Big Money Move
    Tsarov wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    The game is so boring. Everybody plays like a **** and EA actually rewards them.

    This is every opponent I face:

    Defending: drop back and set everybody on come back to defend.

    Attacking: Jog in front of the box like an idiot spamming drag backs and keeping possession with the crab walking.

    That is exactly why I am rarely playing beyond G3. Even today with 17-6 record I cannot force myself to play this game more.

    It's gotten so bad. Even when I win it's boring. It's me shooting 10-15 times a game trying to get through the block shots and them just running down the wing, pass and goal :joy:
  • Pugzilla wrote: »
    So happy with how I’ve been playing this year. The fact that I can even get to plus 15 form B)

    Been suffering the last few years :/

    You've been suffering when the game actually took skill to reach +15 form :trollface:
  • ColeWorld
    13690 posts Has That Special Something
    McRaven wrote: »
    The game is so boring. Everybody plays like a **** and EA actually rewards them.

    This is every opponent I face:

    Defending: drop back and set everybody on come back to defend.

    Attacking: Jog in front of the box like an idiot spamming drag backs and keeping possession with the crab walking.

    There's a reason why pros like latka or moauba complain about it since release and EA doesn't give a f
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    So happy with how I’ve been playing this year. The fact that I can even get to plus 15 form B)

    Been suffering the last few years :/

    You've been suffering when the game actually took skill to reach +15 form :trollface:

    17 was a write off. I had stupid delay always.

    18, no excuses really. I had a beast team it just didn’t click. I liked the game.

    19. Worst FIFA ever. I’m proud I didn’t try and get gud at that mess.

    16. Pre weekend league but I was very very solid at it. 3 or 4 to 1 win loss.

  • Finesse_4days
    15718 posts World Class
    edited December 2019
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Ter Stegen is a freak

    Dalglish mugs him every time, everyone with Ter Stegen seems to like a good keeper charge all you have to do is ball roll at the right time then the keeper is on their arse and you have an easy goal, one of the best aspects of this game is you can round keepers, if you couldn't the game would be unplayable with how finishing is. Hes a great keeper though, wouldn't say he is any better than someone like Neuer he is abit of a myth tbh abit like Bakayoko and Jack Butland on Fifa 18, becuase hes good but not immune from errors.
Sign In or Register to comment.