The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Benn
    3388 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry for being super lazy

If I wanna grind League SBC do you just spam bronze packs and then do silver upgrade and etc to do them most efficiently or do you just buy the players??
  • WFCBagnall
    99689 posts Moderator
    Benn wrote: »

If I wanna grind League SBC do you just spam bronze packs and then do silver upgrade and etc to do them most efficiently or do you just buy the players??

Just buy the players.
  • VelvetThunder
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ozz wrote: »
    Phew, clinched it, that low driven early cross is such a game changer, got the equaliser and winner in my final game from it:
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

How do you do that kind of cross?
  • toonbalmy
    2900 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Sud is pennies right now. Lovely.

Just refreshed for 5k
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Peter Schmeichel's face in game is such an insult to the man
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited April 2020

Im doing the first thing a little in spare time. And Im getting conmebols SBCs done for free, if I get a few from the same club of whatever league I knock the team down by transfers. The less lazy way is just buy them from transfers, and focus on 1 league only.
  • chaser2k15
    17734 posts World Class
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    51d9a3e5-f794-4ae2-9f43-0338386ac5a8.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=JQHXGtO2s%2BzfGitI3MYIBC0dxoxdfyFrCfOcyKWDOe4%3D

From a Mega Pack loool. Henderson isn't going to be better than him is he? Might just keep him!

Holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Great pull. Is it tradeable?
  • Ozz
    8230 posts League Winner
    Ozz wrote: »
    Phew, clinched it, that low driven early cross is such a game changer, got the equaliser and winner in my final game from it:
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

How do you do that kind of cross?

RB+double tap X with the first press being held for power.
  • Gabbalala
    10345 posts Has That Special Something
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    51d9a3e5-f794-4ae2-9f43-0338386ac5a8.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=JQHXGtO2s%2BzfGitI3MYIBC0dxoxdfyFrCfOcyKWDOe4%3D

From a Mega Pack loool. Henderson isn't going to be better than him is he? Might just keep him!

Tradeable yeah! I run an English team so obviously he needs to stay...Just wondering if Hendo will be better. Can't see his pace and physical even being close though.
  • toonbalmy
    2900 posts Fans' Favourite

Im doing the first thing a little in spare time. And Im getting conmebols SBCs done for free, if I get a few from the same club of whatever league I knock the team down by transfers. The less lazy way is just buy them from transfers, and focus on 1 league only.

You can do the first up until the quarters by just using the suda league the other go to the argie league and buy couple high rated ones
  • Dan is Clutch
    36207 posts World Cup Winner
    d2077eb9b90747824c9e43978e7fe780.png

Crossing objectives can die.
  • WFCBagnall
    99689 posts Moderator

Tradeable yeah! I run an English team so obviously he needs to stay...Just wondering if Hendo will be better. Can't see his pace and physical even being close though.

He'll get a minimal upgrade, similar to Casemiro.
  • Hicksy2011
    19109 posts World Class
    This may be the most random coincidence but I’d appreciate it if people kept an eye out for it
    But basically every time I or my housemate play against people with loans if they quit the game goes to result under review and then just doesn’t count
    Just happened 3 times in 25 mins and it’s driving me insane
    Back to warzone I guess
  • Gabbalala
    10345 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

He'll get a minimal upgrade, similar to Casemiro.

That deals with that then. If Hendo looks alright I might get him in and move Phillips to CM but I'm not spending a shed load which he will probably be.
  • Moiizer
    16311 posts World Class
    2 suda runs for the grand total of 2k. Im actually annoyed it cost me something but i added loads of cards to club so there ya go.

giphy.gif
  • Gyan_33
    I find it really annoying how there's 10 and not 11 players on a page whilst doing SBC's. So every time you want to rinse an upgrade pack you have to go to page 2 just for that one player.
  • chaser2k15
    17734 posts World Class
    Suda final SBC B)

11th Tots so far :ok5EF9bo.jpg
  • Moiizer
    16311 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I find it really annoying how there's 10 and not 11 players on a page whilst doing SBC's. So every time you want to rinse an upgrade pack you have to go to page 2 just for that one player.

I was thinking that not 5 mins ago adding players to suda
  • Gyan_33
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

I was thinking that not 5 mins ago adding players to suda

And then you go to page 2 and no players show up because they've filled the gaps in page 1.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain

Henderson will smash him
  • Wyojasond
    19242 posts World Class
    Guessing the answer is obvious, but want to make sure I’m not missing anything.

For the SB token for EFL Championships, I’m right in assuming you can only use the Championship players. Packed a couple of fun League one and Two players but guessing they can’t be used.
  • Kieran1903
    12084 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2020
    1 more game required for the final Prime icon pack token.

Will smash it straight after with regrets.... predictions please
  • Paawkyy
    2075 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    1 more token required for the Prime icon pack.

Duuuuuur
  • Gyan_33

Nakata
  • Kieran1903 wrote: »

Overmars :#
  • Ozz
    8230 posts League Winner

Matthaus
  • WFCBagnall
    99689 posts Moderator
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Guessing the answer is obvious, but want to make sure I’m not missing anything.

For the SB token for EFL Championships, I’m right in assuming you can only use the Championship players. Packed a couple of fun League one and Two players but guessing they can’t be used.

You're not missing anything.
  • Kieran1903
    12084 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »

Overmars :#

:D:D

would serve me right sticking his PIM into the 87 squad for Goretzka
  • coopersett
    1581 posts Play-Off Hero

Same for me, excited to get my Pippo/Nakata for some nice new fodder!