The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    78182 posts Moderator
    I reckon we'll get a Tots moments sbc tonight
  • MaddMike3711
    12604 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Any ideas as to who it potentially could be?
  • Scutch
    14831 posts World Class
    Think I'm gonna try and nab a Ben Yedder. Hoping he drops below 4m soon. Doubt it, but we'll see.
  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    Manutelli wrote: »

Or aren't we guessing a number below 100?

We are guessing how many girls Bagnall pulled in magaluf last summer

@WFCBagnall put that Tweet in the first post imo
  • DutyHarry
    5739 posts Big Money Move

Cavani maybe?
  • Ozz
    5353 posts Big Money Move
    How is this even possible

5KZaMvf.png
  • Idek
    15517 posts World Class
    I know, what's Nedved doing on there?
  • MaddMike3711
    DutyHarry wrote: »

Cavani maybe?
    Ahh yeah that’s a good shout! :)
  • Flamstead
    3356 posts National Call-Up
    Would love a 4/4 juiced Cavani.
  • Flamstead
    3356 posts National Call-Up
    Then Hamsik and Lavezzi after TOTS finishes.
  • Would love a 4/4 juiced Cavani.

agreed , couple of decent reds and I might turn one side of the team to ligue 1 for a few games
  • Scutch
    14831 posts World Class
    edited June 3
    Anyone hazard a guess at how much Ben Yedder will be tomorrow (assuming that's when his price will come down with rewards and guaranteed packs etc.).

He's 4.45m at the moment, which is odd because Birthday Mbappe is still the better card with 5*5* and he's 400k+ cheaper.
  • sofyanm
    4546 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Anyone hazard a guess at how much Ben Yedder will be tomorrow (assuming that's when his price will come down with rewards and guaranteed packs etc.).

He's 4.45m at the moment, which is odd because Birthday Mbappe is still the better card with 5*5* and he's 400k+ cheaper.

I would say he'll up tomorrow after rewards and then he'll drop a lot with the Ultimate TOTS.
  • Scutch
    14831 posts World Class
    sofyanm wrote: »

I would say he'll up tomorrow after rewards and then he'll drop a lot with the Ultimate TOTS.

So worth buying tonight? I can't (and never can) be bothered waiting for further promo's as I feel I'm missing out on the card for now. It's just a lot of coins even for a TOTS card, although he does look incredible.
  • itzPatA7X
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect

So worth buying tonight? I can't (and never can) be bothered waiting for further promo's as I feel I'm missing out on the card for now. It's just a lot of coins even for a TOTS card, although he does look incredible.

At the end of the day, if you see a price you're happy with, you buy it. No one wants to lose coins but it's inevitable. But I can understand that you don't want to pay more than you have to if you're going to buy him anyways.

I would say wait until guaranteed packs come out and check his price. You might also see a dip in his price shortly after WL rewards come out tomorrow. Then he'll probably rise up until Thursday night. But then the issue comes on Friday if he'll be included in Ultimate TOTS. Although he's one of the best players in the game and it's almost certain he'll get in, EA can do whatever they want with this and they might choose to pass on him.

If they pass on him his price will continue to rise into the weekend until an inevitable crash on Sunday/Monday. If they include him he'll be in a steady free fall (not expecting a crazy crash anyways cause people will still want to use him) all weekend and up until next Wednesday/Thursday.

Hope this helps!
  • MaddMike3711
    edited June 3
    Can’t wait to submit this Szczesny into an SBC tonight. :D

Out of principle I won’t be doing the LATAM though as no Brazilians were included. :D
  • Scutch
    14831 posts World Class
    itzPatA7X wrote: »

At the end of the day, if you see a price you're happy with, you buy it. No one wants to lose coins but it's inevitable. But I can understand that you don't want to pay more than you have to if you're going to buy him anyways.

I would say wait until guaranteed packs come out and check his price. You might also see a dip in his price shortly after WL rewards come out tomorrow. Then he'll probably rise up until Thursday night. But then the issue comes on Friday if he'll be included in Ultimate TOTS. Although he's one of the best players in the game and it's almost certain he'll get in, EA can do whatever they want with this and they might choose to pass on him.

If they pass on him his price will continue to rise into the weekend until an inevitable crash on Sunday/Monday. If they include him he'll be in a steady free fall (not expecting a crazy crash anyways cause people will still want to use him) all weekend and up until next Wednesday/Thursday.

Hope this helps!

Yeah I've lost so much on tax and buying/selling this year I end up second guessing myself and not wanting to lose much more, but also have the spare coins to do other things like SBC's and buy other players. I could finish my team now with TOTS Ben Yedder and I want PIM Petit as the CDM in my team now due to links and how I want to line up. I have 5.1m so I'm a bit off.
  • I need a new "oh wow" player to make me care about this game again tbh.. the fact that now there are an abundance of juiced cards is actually overwhelming me and can't be bother with trying any of them :joy:

hoping for a renato/aouar/depay at least from reds to build around that. otherwise just might buy two 500k-ish moments icons (or nedved/drogba) and have fun with that.
  • itzPatA7X
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    itzPatA7X wrote: »

Hope this helps!

Yeah I've lost so much on tax and buying/selling this year I end up second guessing myself and not wanting to lose much more, but also have the spare coins to do other things like SBC's and buy other players. I could finish my team now with TOTS Ben Yedder and I want PIM Petit as the CDM in my team now due to links and how I want to line up. I have 5.1m so I'm a bit off.

4-4.2m would be a good price for WBY. Under 4m should be an insta buy, but I doubt he'll drop that much. Just remember, everything should crash after this weekend. So even if you lose coins, everything else should have gone down as well. It's all relative to each other.

Last year because of Futties I lost 3mil on Neymar but was still able to afford everything else that I wanted because everything else had a relative crash 😆
  • sofyanm
    4546 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 3

No because he'll drop in few days with Ronaldo, De Bruyne and top tier cards on packs and dropping.
    You could try to snipe him tomorrow during rewards but you'll end up losing coins no matter when you buy him this week :D
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Use my fodder for the ligue 1 sbc tonight or wait for ultimate tots guaranteed next week? Not sure :grimace:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25496 posts Player of the Year
    Shane wrote: »
    Use my fodder for the ligue 1 sbc tonight or wait for ultimate tots guaranteed next week? Not sure :grimace:

Both innit
  • have close to 0 fodder, will be skipping ligue 1 for sure. there are like totally dead cards in there as well and I've packed Dean Henderson from PL so :D
  • Mackie17
    8141 posts League Winner
    Everyone hyped for mandanda/Ochoa SBCs?
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    holdenwait wrote: »
    have close to 0 fodder, will be skipping ligue 1 for sure. there are like totally dead cards in there as well and I've packed Dean Henderson from PL so :D

My luck has been decent. Only done the premier league one and packed Son :lol:
  • MaddMike3711
    Shane wrote: »
    Ligue 1 for a chance of WBY, Mbappe, and Neymar.

All three won’t be in Ultimate. ;)
  • Hicksy2011
    16434 posts World Class
    Invest portfolio has gone off on a mad one today
    Mata at 1.1k when there is literally no chance of losing more than 150 coins on him but a real chance he goes to 3k at 6:10
    Yes please
  • Maverick
    6835 posts Big Money Move
    Have plenty of fodder since I skipped Lucas like the genius that I am