The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

  • samthederbyram
    1247 posts Professional
    You got your pack yet @Moiizer mines still not showing and when I try to log in to twitch prime it says too many log in attempts try again later
  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    That Konaté will be endgame material. His 84 is already one of the best CBs in game for me.
  • Gyan_33
    38814 posts World Cup Winner
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    That Konaté will be endgame material. His 84 is already one of the best CBs in game for me.

    He's already better than Upamecano
  • chaser2k15
    14631 posts Has That Special Something
    6N7Ag4H.png
    B)
  • those high pace high dribbling players with ❤️❤️❤️❤️ physical keep looking unimpressive to me until they get 70+ physical minimum. or rather "all the same".
  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    That Konaté will be endgame material. His 84 is already one of the best CBs in game for me.

    He's already better than Upamecano

    Glad I didn't do him. Will be Konaté and Hummels at CB, Koeman has to move to CDM.
  • Gyan_33
    38814 posts World Cup Winner
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    That Konaté will be endgame material. His 84 is already one of the best CBs in game for me.

    He's already better than Upamecano

    Glad I didn't do him. Will be Konaté and Hummels at CB, Koeman has to move to CDM.

    Akanji?
  • Maradona
    4833 posts Big Money Move
    First clean sheet. I'm pausing when I go 2x0... no one quits lol...

    anyway, Cyprien is good... had one team left.

    Thinking back, keeping a clean sheet with Hummels and Bundes was easier than this one.. maybe because I wasn't trying.
  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    That Konaté will be endgame material. His 84 is already one of the best CBs in game for me.

    He's already better than Upamecano

    Glad I didn't do him. Will be Konaté and Hummels at CB, Koeman has to move to CDM.

    Akanji?

    Too many Bundesliga CBs at this stage. Maybe I'll have to move Hummels to CDM.
  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    Maradona wrote: »
    First clean sheet. I'm pausing when I go 2x0... no one quits lol...

    anyway, Cyprien is good... had one team left.

    Thinking back, keeping a clean sheet with Hummels and Bundes was easier than this one.. maybe because I wasn't trying.

    You know what, when people quit against me when they go up, I feel extra motivated to score at least one. Reverse psychology and ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • NornIron
    13713 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 19
    Some of the Ligue 1 prices are crazy.
    It must cost at least 600k now to do that league.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16420 posts World Class
    Dijon cam instasold at 10k. Tyvm
  • GeTRiGhT
    11874 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    pd8znvc71p041.jpg

    Kinda the same colour scheme as PacyBits icons.

    I wish they did some of the SBCs that Pacybits does.
  • Hicksy2011
    16447 posts World Class
    83+ upgrade and not even getting boards back to back :joy:
    Love to see it
  • Paawkyy
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    83+ upgrade and not even getting boards back to back :joy:
    Love to see it

    And how is that possible exactly .
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16420 posts World Class
    Paawkyy wrote: »
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    83+ upgrade and not even getting boards back to back :joy:
    Love to see it

    And how is that possible exactly .

    CL cards
  • Hicksy2011
    16447 posts World Class
    CL cards have been a great microcosm of EA this year
    Just stumbles from one mess to another, been programmed wrong all year and still somehow wrong now :joy:
  • ComptonLAX94
    2448 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 19
    No more rivals till Friday objective. Played soo many games since last Thursday I've qualified for the WL from Div 5 :Dro5O0k7.jpg
  • Gyan_33
    38814 posts World Cup Winner
    Gonna try out Konaté - Gabrielsen as a CB partnership in the upcoming WL. Should be class.
  • BcfcDale88
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    Mid Dalglish or FS Martinez to play along side CR7?
  • Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Gonna try out Konaté - Gabrielsen as a CB partnership in the upcoming WL. Should be class.

    Think they’ll update before next Friday? I don’t.
  • Gyan_33
    38814 posts World Cup Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Gonna try out Konaté - Gabrielsen as a CB partnership in the upcoming WL. Should be class.

    Think they’ll update before next Friday? I don’t.

    Nah I'm expecting them next Friday night
  • Dan is Clutch
    28086 posts Player of the Year
    9ebb2f36bc75edba061904921aacf3d4.png

    092a8b26d95f5728ee79d4e98aa79dcc.jpg

    And that's probably the end of the milestone section. :joy:
  • Gyan_33
    38814 posts World Cup Winner
    Have you done the 300 squad battles? :smirk:@Dan is Clutch
  • Dan is Clutch
    28086 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 20
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Have you done the 300 squad battles? :smirk:@Dan is Clutch

    If you ask me this question next week on Friday, I think the answer would be yes. 🙈
  • Dan is Clutch
    28086 posts Player of the Year
    Actually no I think I need like 50 SB games so probably a few weeks.
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    82 Maddison from MM🙃

    At least I have no reason to keep this game on
  • Maverick
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    All these special cards and we've still got a chemistry system that was on the game 8 years ago.

    Imagine something like this for special cards.

    Tcpxt3Kr.jpg

    How do you come up with this stuff? Photoshop?
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    All these special cards and we've still got a chemistry system that was on the game 8 years ago.

    Imagine something like this for special cards.

    Tcpxt3Kr.jpg

    They can barely code giving out a free pack and you want them to do this
Sign In or Register to comment.