The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    Ngl I could probably make bank from all the Bundesliga players I got in my club but I'd rather wait for the new pick tomorrow.
  • EA_Roger
    1184 posts EA Community Manager
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Anything been said regarding some getting Twitch packs and some not?

    We aren't tracking anything atm, our support have a process set up to verify from what I hear. A few people around me have tested this and have had no issues claiming it. Have you tried claiming it on your console or app?
  • Ozz
    5359 posts Big Money Move
    I've had 3.2m just sitting here for weeks now with no real desire to buy anyone or trade with it.
  • Gyan_33
    38814 posts World Cup Winner
    Oh my god I've actually packed a promo card. It's only Schulz but ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hell finally.
  • Gyan_33
    38814 posts World Cup Winner
    Cyprien is a nice pick but I've already got Futmas Sanches who's got a strong link to Osimhen so I probably won't bother.
  • Idek
    15542 posts World Class
    Made 200k from the Champs League MM, tidy

    Anything particular going for a lot?
  • Ozz
    5359 posts Big Money Move
    Cyprien's strong link to Atal is tempting
  • JoresOkore5
    2064 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Anything been said regarding some getting Twitch packs and some not?

    We aren't tracking anything atm, our support have a process set up to verify from what I hear. A few people around me have tested this and have had no issues claiming it. Have you tried claiming it on your console or app?

    Mine said successfully claimed and it’s not on console or companion app
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain
    Idek wrote: »
    Made 200k from the Champs League MM, tidy

    Anything particular going for a lot?

    Leipzig players are I think
  • solnasolna08
    2917 posts National Call-Up
    french players sell for crazy money atm
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain
    NyTtaDZ.png
    Anyone getting this stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when you try and make a sub?
  • Moiizer
    9492 posts League Winner
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Anything been said regarding some getting Twitch packs and some not?

    We aren't tracking anything atm, our support have a process set up to verify from what I hear. A few people around me have tested this and have had no issues claiming it. Have you tried claiming it on your console or app?

    Both mate. So followed the link when it came out on my way home from work, claim said successful and would be there next time i log in. Tried on app not there so figured id wait til i got home and console and still nothing.
  • GL
    12035 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s funny how you pack UCL cards all the time but when an SBC comes out that requires them suddenly the pack weight is much lower 🤔
  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    GL wrote: »
    It’s funny how you pack UCL cards all the time but when an SBC comes out that requires them suddenly the pack weight is much lower 🤔

    My theory is that the pack weight of players is determined by the demand and/or their price. When a promo comes out requiring UCL cards, the demand spikes which means that in turn the pack weight goes down.
  • EA_Roger
    1184 posts EA Community Manager
    Moiizer wrote: »
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Anything been said regarding some getting Twitch packs and some not?

    We aren't tracking anything atm, our support have a process set up to verify from what I hear. A few people around me have tested this and have had no issues claiming it. Have you tried claiming it on your console or app?

    Both mate. So followed the link when it came out on my way home from work, claim said successful and would be there next time i log in. Tried on app not there so figured id wait til i got home and console and still nothing.

    You'll need to go through support so they can check this, you can even link them this post if need be, same for you @JoresOkore5 If there is an issue your case should be put in a dedicated queue while it's investigated. From what I hear our support is seeing a higher volume now so we've started tracking this on our end.
  • Gyan_33
    38814 posts World Cup Winner
    edited February 19
    Will complete all the milestones upgrades this weekend. A bit of a grind but definitely worth it as I'll have all of this as fodder (Moore from swaps).

    89 Moore
    88 Moi Gomez
    87 Politano
    86 Moi Gomez
    86 Verstraete
    85 Trossard
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    Tempted by Cyprien. He looks good.
  • Tommytour
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    McRaven wrote: »
    Tempted by Cyprien. He looks good.

    Yeah him and the objective defence, hell may even have to add Neymar ;)
  • chaser2k15
    14631 posts Has That Special Something
    McRaven wrote: »
    Tempted by Cyprien. He looks good.

    :o 92 CDM with Powerhouse.
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    Tommytour wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Tempted by Cyprien. He looks good.

    Yeah him and the objective defence, hell may even have to add Neymar ;)
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Tempted by Cyprien. He looks good.

    :o 92 CDM with Powerhouse.

    Okayyyy super tempted :joy: Just need to get Kamara and WBY for this. Would play 433(4) in game with Cyprien as the defensive mid.

    Tempted.jpg
  • Moiizer
    9492 posts League Winner
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Anything been said regarding some getting Twitch packs and some not?

    We aren't tracking anything atm, our support have a process set up to verify from what I hear. A few people around me have tested this and have had no issues claiming it. Have you tried claiming it on your console or app?

    Both mate. So followed the link when it came out on my way home from work, claim said successful and would be there next time i log in. Tried on app not there so figured id wait til i got home and console and still nothing.

    You'll need to go through support so they can check this, you can even link them this post if need be, same for you @JoresOkore5 If there is an issue your case should be put in a dedicated queue while it's investigated. From what I hear our support is seeing a higher volume now so we've started tracking this on our end.

    3 hour wait for live chat. For an 81+ im not sure i can be bothered :lol:
  • Wyojasond
    14207 posts Has That Special Something
    Before I post what I’m about to post, I’d appreciate a heads up where @Gyan_33, @holdenwait and @iSptmnky live so I can avoid visiting there. I’m pretty sure there not going to be impressed 😂 (just checking this wasn’t as big of a pull as I originally thought, but still nice 😎)

    giphy.gif
  • don't come to Chicago mate, I'll smell your disgusting pack luck and find you! :p
  • freakjas
    8963 posts League Winner
    Christ these daily sbcs were painful.
    Got a ton of unassigned and barely any players in the club.
    Was 1 chem point off like 4 different times lmao
  • BWild
    3702 posts National Call-Up
    McRaven wrote: »
    Tommytour wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Tempted by Cyprien. He looks good.

    Yeah him and the objective defence, hell may even have to add Neymar ;)
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Tempted by Cyprien. He looks good.

    :o 92 CDM with Powerhouse.

    Okayyyy super tempted :joy: Just need to get Kamara and WBY for this. Would play 433(4) in game with Cyprien as the defensive mid.

    Tempted.jpg

    If you're gonna play either Neymar or Di Maria off chem wouldn't it be better to start neymar lf, di Maria center cm for the chem boost?
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    don't come to Chicago mate, I'll smell your disgusting pack luck and find you! :p

    You’ll have to get through Baresi first 😏 PS, I love SBCs. 25k pack for the win again 🙌

    3mwHv1l.jpg

    I'm past the jealousy and begrudging stages and now just simply astonished. congrats ;)
  • WFCBagnall
    78201 posts Moderator
    I can see the Bundes pick tomorrow being either Odriozola or Da Costa.
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    BWild wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Tommytour wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Tempted by Cyprien. He looks good.

    Yeah him and the objective defence, hell may even have to add Neymar ;)
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Tempted by Cyprien. He looks good.

    :o 92 CDM with Powerhouse.

    Okayyyy super tempted :joy: Just need to get Kamara and WBY for this. Would play 433(4) in game with Cyprien as the defensive mid.

    Tempted.jpg

    If you're gonna play either Neymar or Di Maria off chem wouldn't it be better to start neymar lf, di Maria center cm for the chem boost?

    No, cause Di Maria, Cyprien and Carlos would be off chem if I switch them that way. This way only Neymar is off.
  • Campino
    29706 posts National Team Captain
    Can this be considered a promo?
Sign In or Register to comment.