The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

• Orison
    54943 posts National Treasure
    freakjas wrote: »
    i actually thought they can give you the card back but the support just told me they can‘t. I swear some people got their cards back right?

In your dreams maybe. In reality no ;)
  • Warrrap
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    During toty i put sbc meyer into upgrades by mistake by using build squad. Good times
  • DutyHarry
    5746 posts Big Money Move
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Has anyone used this tomiyasu cb dude?
    Is it worth changing my team to fit him in?

Would never change my team around just to fit a CB in.

I did for Liuz.
  • Gyan_33
    38811 posts World Cup Winner
    Hernández is a very similar player to Martínez, he's been great so far.
  • jpsblue
    5286 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 17
    Are there no icon manager leagues in fifa 20 at all? Can’t find one on the market. There use to be heaps in fifa 19, or was that 18
  • Joestoe
    8510 posts League Winner
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Are there no icon manager leagues in fifa 20 at all? Can’t find one on the market. There use to be heaps in fifa 19, or was that 18

Nope. They aren’t in packs.
  • ha032742
    37953 posts Moderator
    edited January 17
    Orison wrote: »
    i actually thought they can give you the card back but the support just told me they can‘t. I swear some people got their cards back right?

I got one back before.

Edit: before I was a mod.
  • Orison
    edited January 17
    ha032742 wrote: »

I got one back before.

Mod innit :trollface:
  • ha032742
    37953 posts Moderator

I got one back before.

I edited just as you posted as knew that’d be the comeback :#

• Orison

I got one back before.

I edited just as you posted as knew that’d be the comeback :#

Couldn't even get my player back in Fifa 15 or whenever that futties tourney was. Back then there was a cheater protection on PC, basically it wouldn't give you the tourney prize if you won it in less than 30mins. I got 4 ragequits, finished it in like 15mins and never got the Reus :joy: Even got Rob on it, but never got the player.
  • RBailss
    13861 posts Has That Special Something
    I've also commited to Essien, just submitted the 2 card squad :open_mouth:
  • DOMinant
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love how we’re mid Jan and SBC Josef Martinez is still an absolute gem of a card, scores almost every time I sub him on he’s just brilliant
  • Scutch
    14838 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Just played against prime Matthäus and this is how he looks in game

3cda0519ca85d6d16c49b838e0c57378.jpg

Still looks more like Witsel than Witsel does.
  • Dan is Clutch
    28086 posts Player of the Year
    Are we going to get to February before we know how and when the milestone cards upgrade? It's getting pathetic now.
  • Ian_Ando08
    10770 posts Has That Special Something

@Gyan_33 must of been that game messing up you were in literally looks notihng like that played him other day
  • Scutch
    14838 posts World Class
    I played someone the other day who had Mbappe in CDM, TOTY De Jong at ST.

Not even for chem, two cam icons and 2 cb icons so there was literally no reason.....baffles me how these people manage to even turn the console on.

Maybe he simply got one of them, converted him, then packed or bought the other and didn't want to convert the 1st one all the way again? Or he bought one of them already converted.

Wouldn't it be just as much effort to convert the one in the wrong position back to the right one?

Depends on who he got first. If he got CM Mbappe first and then packed Frenkie I think it's cheaper to convert CM->ST than going the other way round, because MS->CAM is ****.

True. Don’t think people who can afford TOTY Mbappe and De Jong would worry about the cost of a CF-CAM card but I get the point.

By the same token, a mate of mine bought a Ferrari 355 and couldn’t afford the insurance. The same comments were made and his reasoning for no insurance was he’d spent all his money on the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ferrari 😂
  • freakjas
    8963 posts League Winner
    Just played someone with koeman at striker lmao.
    Also who tf puts a shadow on a 1k rb??
  • jpsblue
    Will 6 chem really make a difference as opposed to 7? Need 2 icons out of position because I want toty taa on 10 chem when I move him to CM, so Zambrotta from icon swaps (or base Ferdinand) will need to be on 6 chem but I’ve never used a player on 6 chem before :D
  • Gyan_33
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

@Gyan_33 must of been that game messing up you were in literally looks notihng like that played him other day

Nope, that's literally his game face right now. If you go to concept squad, put him in and go to customise he still looks like that.

• Ian_Ando08
    Will 6 chem really make a difference as opposed to 7? Need 2 icons out of position because I want toty taa on 10 chem when I move him to CM, so Zambrotta from icon swaps (or base Ferdinand) will need to be on 6 chem but I’ve never used a player on 6 chem before :D

6 chem on a CB youll barely notice
  • DutyHarry
    5746 posts Big Money Move
    Are we going to get to February before we know how and when the milestone cards upgrade? It's getting pathetic now.

True
  • wtf they did matthaus dirty like that.. he must be waiting for his facescan in the next patch :#

meanwhile packstack up to 30 almost MM + La liga. right about now regret having opened rewards packs yesterday but hey ho, even this half a day wait has been annoying enough. regardless, we're packing something big today boys , best believe
  • they made those stupid CL cards available in packs all year yet didn't even bother to put up any RTTF sbc's using the rares like last year. much thought went into it again obviously
  • Ian_Ando08
    @Gyan_33 so theyve changed it recently? i just found a youtube video where he looks fine

unsure why they would change it but its EA

• Moiizer
    9492 posts League Winner

Thats Daryl from Walking Dead
  • Gyan_33
    That's not the prime
  • Ian_Ando08
    That's not the prime

well spotted haha my bad!
  • jpsblue
    edited January 17

Well Zambrotta will be on 6 chem at CB but he’ll move to RB so Trent can get 10 chem but you’re right don’t think 6 chem will matter

Wish there was an 85+ pace and def central EPL midfielder which would have made it all a lot easier ffs
  • Ian_Ando08

Well Zambrotta will be on 6 chem at CB but he’ll move to RB so Trent can get 10 chem but you’re right don’t think 6 chem will matter

naa mate be fine, i prefer to have attackers on a min of 7 chem but defenders meh barely noticeable