The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

  • Eddie Jones
    2555 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Richarlison in mine thinking it was a dub 🥴
  • Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 13
    Never mind.
  • Enguin
    11854 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 13
    burnt tots son into the 89+ and got tots theo hernandez plus busquets again

    i put son in because i wanted to keep bryan as 3rd/4th lb, a 5th is beyond useless
  • Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 13
    Got TOTS Mane out of the 86+ player pick. Is he a top tier winger or nah? Better than Atal?
  • Orison
    56169 posts National Treasure
    Chappy wrote: »
    Got TOTS Mane out of the 86+ player pick. Is he a top tier winger or nah? Better than Atal?

    Absolutely not
  • FrankFrank
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 13
    WL rewards are only tots again right? Or is it still possible to get birthday etc? :)

    Greenwood looks crazy :D
  • LeonidasJB
    17266 posts World Class
    Chappy wrote: »
    Got TOTS Mane out of the 86+ player pick. Is he a top tier winger or nah? Better than Atal?

    Atal is absolutely insane. Love that card.
  • Gyan_33
    40209 posts International Superstar
    Okay TOTS Diego Carlos is still better than his RTTF. Please United, please win on Sunday.
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner
    @Enguin please change your avatar or I'll report you
  • FrankFrank
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    Buffon / Joao Mario from tradeable rewards :joy:
  • LeonidasJB
    17266 posts World Class
    Div 5 R3

    Took untradeable, 3rd pack in
    TOTS KDB (dupe)
    Have nothing to put him into.
    Can't open my last pack or do anything until I see if they release a good SBC tonight.
  • LeonidasJB
    17266 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Okay TOTS Diego Carlos is still better than his RTTF. Please United, please win on Sunday.

    Hell NO!!
    I have TOTS D.Carlos. Still prefer Utd to go out ASAP!
  • Gyan_33
    40209 posts International Superstar
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Buffon / Joao Mario from tradeable rewards :joy:

    Casillas and Miranda for me
  • Tsarov
    6248 posts Big Money Move
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    WL rewards are only tots again right? Or is it still possible to get birthday etc? :)

    Greenwood looks crazy :D

    He looks crazy, but the main issues - 3* skill moves and height will not be fixed.
  • Orison
    56169 posts National Treasure
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    @Enguin please change your avatar or I'll report you

    Wtf is that for an avatar
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    @Enguin please change your avatar or I'll report you

    Wtf is that for an avatar

    Reported it anyways, no tolerance towards such symbols should be granted
  • Tsarov
    6248 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 13
    Orison wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    @Enguin please change your avatar or I'll report you

    Wtf is that for an avatar

    Avatar for a guy who completely do not know the history and most likely has no idea what the ideology presented in this symbols done to the world. My country lost almost 20% of the population. Before war we had almost 6 million Jews and multicultural society. After war? Minority of Jews, almost 3 millions of Polish Jews been killed.

    In Warsaw Uprising the whole city was devastated to the level of Dresden, Berlin, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We were not able to rebuild the most impressive objects in the city to this date.
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    The guy is a bit weird, even before he changed his avatar to that.
  • Orison
    56169 posts National Treasure
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    @Enguin please change your avatar or I'll report you

    Wtf is that for an avatar

    Avatar for a guy who completely do not know the history and most likely has no idea what the ideology presented in this symbols done to the world. My country lost almost 20% of the population. Before war we had almost 6 million Jews and multicultural society. After war? Minority of Jews, almost 3 millions of Polish Jews been killed.

    In Warsaw Uprising the whole city was devastated to the level of Dresden, Berlin, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We were not able to rebuild the most impressive objects in the city to this date.

    But surely if you didn't know anything you would never choose such an avatar? There had to be some weird thinking behind it.

    It's worrying if he's serious, but it's also worrying if that’s his idea of humour.
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    @Enguin please change your avatar or I'll report you

    Wtf is that for an avatar

    Avatar for a guy who completely do not know the history and most likely has no idea what the ideology presented in this symbols done to the world. My country lost almost 20% of the population. Before war we had almost 6 million Jews and multicultural society. After war? Minority of Jews, almost 3 millions of Polish Jews been killed.

    In Warsaw Uprising the whole city was devastated to the level of Dresden, Berlin, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We were not able to rebuild the most impressive objects in the city to this date.

    But surely if you didn't know anything you would never choose such an avatar? There had to be some weird thinking behind it.

    It's worrying if he's serious, but it's also worrying if that’s his idea of humour.

    Yeah you don't just find it by searching for funny looking hat on Google.
  • Gyan_33
    40209 posts International Superstar
    hahahaha never change Enguin
  • ComptonLAX94
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Red Tagliafico and Marquinhos. L
  • Gyan_33
    40209 posts International Superstar
    Not a single 84+ from rivals rewards and I still made more coins than if I would've picked the actual coin reward. Thank you, messed up market.
  • Hollandman
    3594 posts National Call-Up
    G1 Parejo and Ter Stegen
    Packs Tots Lala
    89+De Gea Koulibaly 🤔
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    G1 Reds were Fernandinho and Parejo. Class.
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    hahahaha never change Enguin

    Super funny.
  • sofyanm
    4921 posts National Call-Up
    ba5811f6b3f344c7f31f42fa0de6d807.png
    Foddddeeerrrs
    And 280k
    267bf895df69ce0fcadb245fd50e367c.png
  • BeefyRabouter
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    Wow I did ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that coming. Why the hell would someone choose such an avatar... Thought I was a weird fellow lol
  • Gyan_33
    40209 posts International Superstar
    Only just realized Joe Bryan would be a ridiculous CM with marksman
Sign In or Register to comment.