The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Tsarov
    6139 posts Big Money Move
    It is time to test 99 Messi and 99 Ronaldo partnership of dreams.

🤷🏼‍♀️
  • iSptmnky
    8084 posts League Winner
    Tsarov wrote: »
    It is time to test 99 Messi and 99 Ronaldo partnership of dreams.

🤷🏼‍♀️

What about Mbappé
  • RBailss
    14039 posts Has That Special Something
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Vert wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Am I covered if I buy something from G2A? Someone is selling £100 PSN credit for £75 but I think its too good to be true
    Nah G2a can be scummy, I don’t really trust them

I went with it & it worked! £100 PSN credit for £75.25, decent!

Until your account gets flagged because it was bought with a stolen credit card or something

I'll take my chances ;)
  • RBailss
    3ce0b4a0baefc0be98d71c77d35c865f.png

RIP
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    Didnt play the last 2 WLs and really enjoyed my weekends :)

5 weeks with no games now at all and I’m annoyed with myself that I felt like I had to play champs till 3/4am to get my games in and I had to get rank one in div rivals

Looking back I don’t know why I bothered so much
    We go again next year? @Campino
    Or you retiring?
  • Campino
    29850 posts National Team Captain
    TOTS Gomez from The 86+
  • Campino
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Didnt play the last 2 WLs and really enjoyed my weekends :)

5 weeks with no games now at all and I’m annoyed with myself that I felt like I had to play champs till 3/4am to get my games in and I had to get rank one in div rivals

Looking back I don’t know why I bothered so much
    We go again next year? @Campino
    Or you retiring?

Nah I’ll go again but I’m not playing like I have the last few years mate. I’ll only play champs when I’m
    Off work, I’m not playing till all hours again. I feel loads better mentally through not playing Fifa and changing jobs. I don’t wanna feel the same as I did this year ever again
  • iD33J91
    6099 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve just had the best pack of my entire life, and will never be matched
  • Hippyboy6
    17756 posts World Class
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Casually working from home, opening some upgrade packs at the same time. I am SHOOK

738787ee59ff5d3e6167e9c6fa549829.jpg

Ozil isn't great this year mate
  • Gyan_33
    39988 posts International Superstar
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Casually working from home, opening some upgrade packs at the same time. I am SHOOK

738787ee59ff5d3e6167e9c6fa549829.jpg

Ozil isn't great this year mate

Goteeeeeem
  • Finesse_4days
    10655 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS Gomez from The 86+

Joe or Papu?
  • Finesse_4days
    My team is a @iSptmnky dream team, Tots Haaland and PIM Kaka upfront for the Tots Pack objectives and first game it was disgusting, won 9-1 with Haaland and Kaka beasting and feasting. I got Haaland from a 89+ upgrade and felt meh about it, but so far I like him, he has great positioning and finishing and as far as giant strikers go so him VS Ibra ,he is the best one. Had Garrincha PIM before Kaka and he was good but Kaka is next level in comparison, bodied SH Mendy rouletted his CB and then outside of the foot into the side netting along the ground.
  • Campino
    TOTS Gomez from The 86+

Joe or Papu?

Papu, i packed tots Salah last week and sold the one I just bought. The LFC team just needs a couple More bits to finish it and then be left to memory without a single game played
  • Gyan_33
    Begging for United to win on Sunday so I can keep red Diego Carlos and Greenwood gets another upgrade.
  • Tsarov
    My team is a @iSptmnky dream team, Tots Haaland and PIM Kaka upfront for the Tots Pack objectives and first game it was disgusting, won 9-1 with Haaland and Kaka beasting and feasting. I got Haaland from a 89+ upgrade and felt meh about it, but so far I like him, he has great positioning and finishing and as far as giant strikers go so him VS Ibra ,he is the best one. Had Garrincha PIM before Kaka and he was good but Kaka is next level in comparison, bodied SH Mendy rouletted his CB and then outside of the foot into the side netting along the ground.

@Finesse_4days Can you share your FIFA 20 dream team? It would be interesting. @iSptmnky can you also? Many BVB/former BVB players included?
  • Tsarov
    edited August 12
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Begging for United to win on Sunday so I can keep red Diego Carlos and Greenwood gets another upgrade.

They have to play much better than against Kopenhaga. Sevilla is my favourite to win the UCL.
  • RBailss
    I haven't played in a few weeks but gonna have to play some rivals to build up enough points for one last WL (whenever that may be).
  • Finesse_4days
    edited August 12

@Finesse_4days Can you share your FIFA 20 dream team? It would be interesting. @iSptmnky can you also? Many BVB/former BVB players included?

PIM Lehmann
    Cuadrado Campbell Ramos Carlos
    PIM Vieira
    PIM Ruud 96 Modric
    PIM Kaka
    Tots Neymar PIM Eusebio
    I have Cuadrado, Tots Ramos, PIM Campbell, 88 Vieira, Modric and Kaka in my actual team. Moments Eusebio on loan is the best player I have used at striker. Only player out of those I will be able to buy is PIM Lehmann, want him as he was my first icon and he isn't on next Fifa.
  • iSptmnky
    8084 posts League Winner

Loving it mate!
  • Finesse_4days
    iSptmnky wrote: »

Loving it mate!

Will be Interesting to see what rating Haaland is next Fifa. I reckon 83 with a 4*WF instead of 3*.
  • Scutch
    15344 posts World Class
    Right, so 352 is fun to play with.
  • DougInskip
    7707 posts League Winner

They have to play much better than against Kopenhaga. Sevilla is my favourite to win the UCL.

The GK did have the game of his life though :joy:
  • Gyan_33
    RTTF Félix looks majestic. The dynamic, the design, it all just works well.
  • hoban95
    56024 posts National Treasure
    DougInskip wrote: »

The GK did have the game of his life though :joy:

Nah UTD was quite poor, lets not beat around the bush here.
  • ComptonLAX94
    2992 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just realised now that play 10 games objective was also rivals. Fml already did the 5 games obj :D
  • Gyan_33
    edited August 12
    Third of the year. It's not even that great but a scorpion kick will always feel special.
    Rhp7GXJ.gif
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5298 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    Right, so 352 is fun to play with.

Yes playing it for 2 months now
  • freakjas
    9574 posts League Winner
    When your opponent is a rubber band rookie
    rQH19UF.gif

😂😂