The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    Laugh all you want lads. I’ve seen enough garbage in the last 5 games to last me an entire cycle. I hit the post or miss a sitter with a player who can complete an objective every single game. How is it that I can be so much better than my opponent that I can score with 2 very specific players, seemingly at will, to go up 2-0 within the first 30 minutes of a game, but then, once my actual team is in the game with objectives completed, I somehow manage to only draw 3-3? Twice in a row.

All of this with far superior players, who create far more chances against inferior opponents.

It happens way too frequently.
  • Chappy
    GL wrote: »
    Chappy wrote: »
    And another draw.

I’m 1000% sure that this game actively forces extra games on you when you’re completing objectives. I’ve got 55 draws total in over TWO THOUSAND games, and somehow, 2 of them have come in the last hour with a French goal and bundes goal in hand. And it’s the standard FIFA bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️ each time.

@Orison wait... this isn’t GD

I want the world to know this story.
  • Azablucky
    4318 posts National Call-Up
    Lol at this thread :joy:

On another note. I'm so glad you guys covinced me to do the Luiz SBC. He is bossing it so far. Feels better having him at the back than SBC Boateng.

I do need a better RB though if you guys can help me out with that. I have 50k to spend but it has to be a BPL RB
  • GL
    12719 posts Has That Special Something
    1f9e084b1ca21326a80cb8f317c02693.jpg

200.gif
  • Gyan_33
    39992 posts International Superstar
    Congrats @Hicksy2011, we finally found someone who hates playing this game more than you do :trollface:
  • geezus I got my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ handed to me by a prime Dogba & PIM Baggio using master. hate missing a penalty while 1 down and then the opponent unloading 3 more goals on you :D well would've lost it anyways.

5221 experiment is OVER !

• Gyan_33
    holdenwait wrote: »
    geezus I got my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ handed to me by a prime Dogba & PIM Baggio using master. hate missing a penalty while 1 down and then the opponent unloading 3 more goals on you :D well would've lost it anyways.

5221 experiment is OVER !

Were you doing objectives? 👀
  • Chappy
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Congrats @Hicksy2011, we finally found someone who hates playing this game more than you do :trollface:

*raises hand*
  • itzPatA7X
    635 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lenglet won't even be that good unless they boost his card more than the +8s he's going to get for going from 85>93
  • Orison
    55961 posts National Treasure
    GL wrote: »
    1f9e084b1ca21326a80cb8f317c02693.jpg

200.gif

Can't decide between that and the witch
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7409 posts Big Money Move
    itzPatA7X wrote: »
    Lenglet won't even be that good unless they boost his card more than the +8s he's going to get for going from 85>93

Won’t stop you from doing him though :trollface:
  • if Felix isn't the winner today I'm burning all my fodder into 2-3 more icons.
  • Nen
    7177 posts Moderator
    if Felix isn't the winner today I'm burning all my fodder into 2-3 more icons.

Congrats on the pep, deco and kluivert
  • holdenwait
    65011 posts Icon
    edited July 11
    Nen wrote: »
    if Felix isn't the winner today I'm burning all my fodder into 2-3 more icons.

Congrats on the pep, deco and kluivert

Kluivert already packed 3 times I believe, but I'd welcome the Portugal flag gladly for the brief Eusebio hype. I'd take another goalie that's not Schmeichel as well just to switch him up (looks stupid ig)
  • Dan is Clutch
    28870 posts Player of the Year
    Guess we’ll get the party bag tonight
  • Hippyboy6
    17756 posts World Class
    Chappy wrote: »
    Laugh all you want lads. I’ve seen enough garbage in the last 5 games to last me an entire cycle. I hit the post or miss a sitter with a player who can complete an objective every single game. How is it that I can be so much better than my opponent that I can score with 2 very specific players, seemingly at will, to go up 2-0 within the first 30 minutes of a game, but then, once my actual team is in the game with objectives completed, I somehow manage to only draw 3-3? Twice in a row.

All of this with far superior players, who create far more chances against inferior opponents.

It happens way too frequently.

Nothing to do with objectives, I have the skill to do that in any game mode, especially FUT champs 😂
  • holdenwait
    65011 posts Icon
    edited July 11
    scream romagnoli-witsel-higuain-rodri

this streak better end now :#

Sokratis from a 1rpp eased the pain a bit, nice 10k back

Scream Carvalho from the pack tho :s
  • Hippyboy6
    17756 posts World Class

Hopefully it ends with Felixe.......
  • PelzyWelzy
    10341 posts Has That Special Something
    Nahhhh what the actual is this prime icon upgrade :joy::joy::joy:
  • Hippyboy6
    17756 posts World Class

Luiz hit my club hard yesterday so not sure even I'll do it unless it's low rated...... Although I have nothing in that range either 😂
  • SweetJesus101
    3464 posts National Call-Up
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Luiz hit my club hard yesterday so not sure even I'll do it unless it's low rated...... Although I have nothing in that range either 😂

party bag is probably 83 rated like the others.. if is the 88+ then yea will be 82-86 and random squad of bronze gks :D
  • Hippyboy6
    17756 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    So packed Dinho last night, been grinding the 85-92 all day and after a cheeky Hudson-Odoi could go again...

LNfxrav.jpg

CEMDKX8.jpg

Got his mid in the mid icon upgrade as well, though must admit SBC'd that along with the rest of my team weeks ago. :joy:

Last four icon packs have gotten Roberto Carlos, Butra, Dinho and now this.

Do we think it's any coincidence that I've basically not played in two months (had second baby) and the longer I don't play the juicer packs seem to get. Had TOTS Son from a 5k pack a while back as well. Packs have been nuts. This seems to happen towards the end of every year when I stop playing so much.

It's all a bit dodge, but I'll take it.

I dunno but I wish you wouldn't post these here as it tempts me into thinking pack weights have changed & it's worth doing another one 😂

PS congrats 🎉🎉
  • Ning
    2396 posts Fans' Favourite
    How tf do you guys have Matuidi already, I'm still 30k away :D
  • Hippyboy6
    17756 posts World Class
    Ning wrote: »

I think I'm 9k away, I tend to look at all the objectives & if there's a few K for a squad battles game I'll do it.
  • Hicksy2011
    17361 posts World Class
    I feel your pain @Chappy
    Let’s put it this way, at this stage playing the game is an unfortunate necessity for enjoying the menus
  • Gyan_33
    edited July 11

Sokratis from a 1rpp eased the pain a bit, nice 10k back

Scream Carvalho from the pack tho :s

You might want to try some 84+ packs to try your luck, they were better than the 85-92 for me yesterday.
  • Edu
    7117 posts Big Money Move
    Who is the summer French player of the day?
    We need more CBs and LWs
  • Ning
    2396 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »

I think I'm 9k away, I tend to look at all the objectives & if there's a few K for a squad battles game I'll do it.

Yeah tbf I've done basically no daily objectives I was just messing
  • Azablucky
    4318 posts National Call-Up
    5 mins until we see if it's Felix or Lenglet right?