The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

  • They've been glorious for me so but last night I built another two and got Witsel and Higuain back to back, that was soul crushing :D
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6419 posts Big Money Move
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Just adding to my panini collection with these 85-92 upgrades. Disappointment when you just see gold flares on companion app. 😂

    I'm struggling to buy players, getting outbid on everything. It's took me over an hour to do one upgrade :|
  • People bidding above 700 coins on non rares need to get locked up
  • Hicksy2011
    16876 posts World Class
    I’m now not only getting button presses I’m inputting not happen, I’m now also having things I don’t input suddenly happen all the time
    What a dire dire embarrassment this game is to the Fifa series
  • Whoa orange and white flare had me all wtf is this: some MOTM Fred, easy 10k discard paid for most of this 85-92 cost. Lovely .
  • Gyan_33
    39240 posts World Cup Winner
    17-3, fastest I've got to Gold 2 in a whiiiiile.
  • GL
    12386 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    17-3, fastest I've got to Gold 2 in a whiiiiile.

    Elite 👀👀
  • Gyan_33
    39240 posts World Cup Winner
    GL wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    17-3, fastest I've got to Gold 2 in a whiiiiile.

    Elite 👀👀

    I haven't had my 5 losses in a row yet, should happen any time now.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6419 posts Big Money Move
    holdenwait wrote: »
    People bidding above 700 coins on non rares need to get locked up

    Yep about 20 of the ones I was bidding on before went over 1k. Ppl need to chill out
  • Ning
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Join the 200c for silvers for upgrades gang
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4770 posts National Call-Up
    Lenglet will be so dead
  • Hicksy2011
    16876 posts World Class
    I think Antonio might find his way in to Dans icon team
  • ComptonLAX94
    2743 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA need to make it clear if SM and WF get upgraded or not.
  • Gyan_33
    39240 posts World Cup Winner
    EA need to make it clear if SM and WF get upgraded or not.

    Just put the upgraded cards into the vote, problem solved.
  • jpsblue
    5431 posts Big Money Move
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I think Antonio might find his way in to Dans icon team
    On a bit of a rampage isn’t he
  • Dan is Clutch
    28468 posts Player of the Year
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I think Antonio might find his way in to Dans icon team

    Drop Henry for him imo
  • Gyan_33
    39240 posts World Cup Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    17-3, fastest I've got to Gold 2 in a whiiiiile.

    Elite 👀👀

    I haven't had my 5 losses in a row yet, should happen any time now.

    Well that's the first 2 :joy:
  • Bob_Dylan
    20857 posts Club Captain
    Clemster wrote: »
    Zletan
  • Manutelli
    20813 posts Club Captain
    edited July 11
    Game starts at 1:11:45 or so

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/676373723?t=1h11m26s

    Oh my called me a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :joy: Was a perfect time to hang up some clothes
  • Gyan_33
    39240 posts World Cup Winner
    Was gonna do silver upgrades as it's a bit cheaper than buying non rare golds but got bored after doing 1, just cba
  • Manutelli
    20813 posts Club Captain
    200th game, lets get a hat-trick

    kq94HS9.gif
  • Chappy
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 11
    Love scoring both a French goal and a bundes goal, just to get screwed into a draw by garbage goals from my opponent.

    My favorites are when he passes to my guy, and the ball bounces off of me and back into my opponent’s path, leaving him wide open on net.
  • Chappy
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    Chappy wrote: »
    Love scoring both a French goal and a bundes goal, just to get screwed into a draw by garbage goals from my opponent.

    My favorites are when he passes to my guy, and the ball bounces off of me and back into my opponent’s path, leaving him wide open on net.

    Follow that up with 3 straight people quitting without letting me score the 2 goals I need (despite messaging them).

    I just need four wins for 2 90+ players, and I’m honestly considering just not doing it.
  • Chappy
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    And another draw.

    I’m 1000% sure that this game actively forces extra games on you when you’re completing objectives. I’ve got 55 draws total in over TWO THOUSAND games, and somehow, 2 of them have come in the last hour with a French goal and bundes goal in hand. And it’s the standard FIFA bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️ each time.
  • Bob_Dylan
    20857 posts Club Captain
    Chappy wrote: »
    And another draw.

    I’m 1000% sure that this game actively forces extra games on you when you’re completing objectives. I’ve got 55 draws total in over TWO THOUSAND games, and somehow, 2 of them have come in the last hour with a French goal and bundes goal in hand. And it’s the standard FIFA bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️ each time.

    And you're 1000% wrong.
  • Gyan_33
    39240 posts World Cup Winner
    Chappy wrote: »
    I’m 1000% sure that this game actively forces extra games on you when you’re completing objectives.

    What :joy:
  • Maverick
    6915 posts Big Money Move
    Some of the stuff I read on these forums when people are triggered lol
  • jpsblue
    5431 posts Big Money Move
    don't you guys get it, EA WANT us to draw in rivals when completing objectives so we have to play more games. they want to keep us engaged B)
  • GL
    12386 posts Has That Special Something
    Chappy wrote: »
    And another draw.

    I’m 1000% sure that this game actively forces extra games on you when you’re completing objectives. I’ve got 55 draws total in over TWO THOUSAND games, and somehow, 2 of them have come in the last hour with a French goal and bundes goal in hand. And it’s the standard FIFA bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️ each time.

    @Orison wait... this isn’t GD
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4770 posts National Call-Up
    I had US navy seals in my game yesterday when I tried to complete objectives...
Sign In or Register to comment.