The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

• Chappy
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 5
    Like, I don’t think it’s an exaggeration for me to say that my opponent scores a completely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goal in 65% of the games I play.

I define a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goal by one of the following things happening:

- rebound goal
    - Passes directly to my player and it bounces right back to him (or goes through my legs)
    - Skill moves directly into my player but somehow keeps the ball.
    - I take the ball off of my opponent in the box, and it bounces right back to him
    - my opponent passes to a player in the box, and when I change players, it sends me to the wrong guy.

65% of games.
  • BecksRightPeg
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chappy wrote: »
    Like, I don’t think it’s an exaggeration for me to say that my opponent scores a completely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goal in 65% of the games I play.

- rebound goal
    - Passes directly to my player and it bounces right back to him (or goes through my legs)
    - I take the ball off of my opponent in the box, and it bounces right back to him

65% of games.

All of the above happens to me in most of my games too. If not me, then my opponent has the same bs going against them.
  • Chappy

- rebound goal

65% of games.

All of the above happens to me in most of my games too. If not me, then my opponent has the same bs going against them.

Just added another:

- my opponent passes to a player in the box, and when I change players, it sends me to the wrong guy.
  • SweetJesus101
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 5
    passes bouncing is the worst.. that and skill moves not registering at times even with you perfoming it 2 or 3 times

edit: forgot to add the player switch... its in the worst state ever after this last 2 patchs to me
  • Chappy
    passes bouncing is the worst.. that and skill moves not registering at times even with you perfoming it 2 or 3 times

edit: forgot to add the player switch... its in the worst state ever after this last 2 patchs to me

I had one earlier where my opponent passed it right to my TOTS KDB... I was controlling another player and running him back on D, so when it switched me to KDB as he received the ball, he literally just opened up and sent the pas continuing down its normal path towards a player closer to my goal, as If he had never intercepted it in the first place. It was unreal.
  • Hollandman
    3526 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplay now is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, 34 ms my ❤️❤️❤️❤️. 14-5 shots, 3 times I think I'm gonna score but it takes ages to shoot and they blocked, what a game😂
  • Chappy
    When you press A to pass, and it takes so long to register that you’re already trying to control the guy you were trying to pass to, and it ends up reading that stick movement and passing to a completely different player.
  • Hollandman
    When you press A to pass, and it takes so long to register that you’re already trying to control the guy you were trying to pass to, and it ends up reading that stick movement and passing to a completely different player.

It's always the same and we keep ❤️❤️❤️❤️ playing. My Tots Neymar and Sh Dembele feels like Weghorst and Dost
  • Hollandman
    Already regret Sh Dembele Jesus that card is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bad
  • Falafelmonster
    5081 posts Big Money Move
    Haven't picked up fifa in a week (since last WL)... Moved to 2K for now. Content is actually is actually awesome and I'd love a Ribery/Dembele, gameplay is what it's always been so no complaints, really just think the shelf life is done for me
  • Chappy
    How do I activate the custom tactic that makes my defenders stick a foot out to intercept the ball as it rolls right next to them, rather than watching it go by?
  • DangerMouse
    74 posts Park Captain

- rebound goal

65% of games.

more like 85 % of games this happens ;) And when your 2 goals to the good your team just seems to down tools
  • Campino
    29775 posts National Team Captain
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I know he's one of a kind but is there any other player that plays like Maradona? Just used his loan card & he's amazing

I really should try my loan cards out, I have Ronaldinho PIM to try as well
  • Moiizer
    9605 posts League Winner
    17-3 best run for months. PIM Baggio is a delight. 424 how i missed you.
  • Primal
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 5
    Done ribery using high rateds with 79 rated cards 🤦‍♂️😂 not got access to console so just had to make do . Think I’ll spam the 81+s for dembele to get some 84 fodder
  • Bob_Dylan
    20852 posts Club Captain
    How do I change the email connected to my EA account?
  • Ning
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Cant wait for the new upgrades coming tommorow, the 85-92 pack could be very good if you only need to submit 7 rares and 4 non rares

:joy::joy::joy:

I could actually see it, EA want to drive pack sales, depriving the market of golds = price goes up = packs are worth more
  • Campino
    29775 posts National Team Captain
    Ribery misses another sitter and he’s going into an sbc
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    Ribéry’s shot is insane for me. Scored two crazy goals pst two games.
  • Azof
    17915 posts World Class
    Campino wrote: »

Bad workman blames his tools
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4769 posts National Call-Up

Must be your hands mate
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah Ribery feels so good, insane shot as well. Defo best player this year for me. Almost tempted to sell up and get that Dembele as well haha. I don't even know why ffs :sweat_smile:
  • freakjas
    9216 posts League Winner
    Josef has contributed an average of 2.2 goals per game in his first 150 games for me.
    Absolutely ridiculous card
  • ccooaattssyy
    11842 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 5

That is just unlucky to be fair, missed similar chances with much better players.
  • ccooaattssyy
    11842 posts Has That Special Something
    We could get a Ribery & Robben card next year >:)
  • ElatedCarnage
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Primal wrote: »
    Done ribery using high rateds with 79 rated cards 🤦‍♂️😂 not got access to console so just had to make do . Think I’ll spam the 81+s for dembele to get some 84 fodder

Did the same for Ribery and Dembele. Tbf even 80 rated cards are like 2K atm
  • Manutelli
    20813 posts Club Captain

Happened to me a lot as well
  • iD33J91
    6060 posts Big Money Move
    Ribery, Dembele and Lucas as a front three (CAM, ST, ST) is genuinely disgusting