The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

• freakjas
    9323 posts League Winner
    Alright, third attempt and i finally won :D

Nearly lost the game as well. Was down 0-1 in the 65th minute having 33% possession.
    Beat him 3-1 though, guy had 3 shots in the end. I really don‘t get why people play like that in july...
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Olleman wrote: »
    Can someone explain how the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm suppose to get crosses with 87 Mendy? NPretty much never scored a cross on this game with anyone??

Either low cross (cutback type) or far post when clean through

Or ask the opponent if he lets you do it since you don't even need to win

going with this. Working so far :joy:
  • WFCBagnall
    78965 posts Moderator
    Just totalled up the cost of all the non expiry sbcs that I've done going off Futbin prices.

13.3m

tenor.gif
  • itzPatA7X
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Just totalled up the cost of all the non expiry sbcs that I've done going off Futbin prices.

13.3m

tenor.gif

Only cost you your time.

Cue: SUDAMERICANA GRINDDDDDDDD 🎵🎶🎵🎶
  • MaddMike3711
    12661 posts Has That Special Something
    That’s why I only do the SBCs I really want to do and don’t care if I lose coins on them. You could buy TOTS Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi AND Mbappe for that. :joy:
  • freakjas
    9323 posts League Winner

13.3m

tenor.gif

Only 4.5 for me B)
    I don‘t wanna know how much i spent on other players though. Didn‘t even touch lucas, ramos etc
  • CeeQue
    12795 posts Has That Special Something
    full

20200704-194032-HDR.jpg
  • Gyan_33
    39381 posts World Cup Winner
    Ribéry has the most inconsistent finesse shot I've ever seen. He'll smash one in from 35 yards and then miss an absolute sitter inside the box a minute later.
  • Dan is Clutch
    28646 posts Player of the Year

13.3m

tenor.gif

According to futbin I’ve done 7m worth of icon SBC’s.
  • Gyan_33

13.3m

tenor.gif

According to futbin I’ve done 7m worth of icon SBC’s.

Yeah according to Futbin I've done 5 million coins worth of icon SBC's lmao

Oh wait ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I actually did
  • WFCBagnall
    78965 posts Moderator
    qtz8iNLr.jpg
    z2owmNnr.jpg

I would spend every last coin I've got on these two.

Them being French and Brazilian means they're pretty much guaranteed to be released :D
  • Gyan_33
    I've actually been really impressed with flashback Allan this weekend. He doesn't score goals but he's got quite a few assists for me. Pace, passing, dribbling, defending, physical. All top notch.
  • holdenwait
    64485 posts Icon
    edited July 5
    Ribery is absurdly clinical for me 21 in 14 so far
    (Make that 22 lol, love a good in game post)

Allan was always awesome for me, died in an sbc eventually last week but missed. Still haven't done the flashback sbc :# maybe I'll get him!
  • jpsblue
    5458 posts Big Money Move
    qtz8iNLr.jpg
    z2owmNnr.jpg

I would spend every last coin I've got on these two.

Them being French and Brazilian means they're pretty much guaranteed to be released :D
    But Lenglet would mean I wouldn’t need to buy an icon goalkeeper 🥺
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I've actually been really impressed with flashback Allan this weekend. He doesn't score goals but he's got quite a few assists for me. Pace, passing, dribbling, defending, physical. All top notch.
    He’s still very good and I bring him on every now and then. Very responsive with the ball after winning it

Not playing champs for 2 weeks has made me realise how much fodder I’ve missed out on. Will do Ribery tomorrow easily but Dembouz might mean a WL run next week, which I was planning on anyway with Ribery
  • jpsblue
    why the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are people paying 5k on ps4 for Zielinski for this daily sbc. it amazes me how people can't spend two seconds to figure out a cheap option. not complaining as i had a few dupes on my TP, but it boggles my mind
  • Skorpio_King
    5877 posts Big Money Move
    Cant wait for the new upgrades coming tommorow, the 85-92 pack could be very good if you only need to submit 7 rares and 4 non rares
  • jpsblue
    Cant wait for the new upgrades coming tommorow, the 85-92 pack could be very good if you only need to submit 7 rares and 4 non rares
    They’re not going to be that generous
  • SGLT
    6821 posts Big Money Move
    Club gutted of any high rated cards for Ribery, only had to buy 2 88s.

I’ve got a starting 11 and bench and 10k left, need to start building the fodder back up.

Only used him twice as a sub so far but he feels good, scored a hat trick in one game.
  • SweetJesus101
    3274 posts National Call-Up

can be a daily sbc too... if not probably a 83 rated team 🤣
  • Bahhhh was so close to 7 straight WL wins but ofcourse I concede at +4 in a 2 min ET at the end of 90 and then lose 5-3 after going ahead in extra time too. That hurt, especially getting shushed by some Colombian virgin with his nif Mbappe-Neymar. Should've used squad fitness before that game, rip.
  • LeonidasJB
    16896 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

He is class.
    Only Witsel is a better CDM/CM for me.
  • LeonidasJB
    16896 posts World Class
    Series A paying out tonight.

Milan
    CL Mahrez
    CL Wass
    Ozil

Fiorentina
    FFS Tomori

Genoa
    Norwegian IF
    Norwich CB
  • I need a Bundes refresh , had it left at Paderborn + Union for 2 months now :D

leaving WL at 10-5, got my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ handed to me by a guy with Heat Dembele & Ribery. no contest. time to chill back into SBC lands. can secure g2 tomorrow hopefully without much trouble.
  • SweetJesus101
    pulled my first ever rare 84... callejon on 82-88

thought he wasnt in the game :D
  • jpsblue

callejon.. the 84 rated man that's always so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ expensive :D
  • BecksRightPeg
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    No idea why I signed up for WL. Sunday afternoon here already and I am at 0 games played B)
  • SweetJesus101
    jpsblue wrote: »

callejon.. the 84 rated man that's always so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ expensive :D

yeah i check how much he cost and he is almost 10k :D
  • Chappy
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    5 days away, haven’t played, looking forward to trying out Dembele and Ribery in some laid back rivals matches....

5 games later and I’m quickly reminded that this game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unplayable. Every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show. Can’t switch players properly, my opponent passes right to me and the ball just bounces back to him. I take the ball off my opponent in the box, and it bounces right to another player for an easy goal. This game is just terrible.
  • Gameplay is/was totally fine for me , played over 20 WL+rivals games
  • Chappy
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Gameplay is/was totally fine for me , played over 20 WL+rivals games

Not sure if you’re responding to me, but my gameplay (lag, delay, etc.) is fine. It’s just the game itself. Just so much stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️ every game. Even when it goes in my favor, I just sit there shake my head at how bad this game is.