The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

• itzPatA7X
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jpsblue wrote: »
    if it bothers you that you're not popular on an internet forum filled with us nerds who sit on menus doing sbcs, then.. i don't know what else to say really

Kills me.. every night I cry myself to sleep
  • holdenwait
    63554 posts Icon
    edited July 1
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    At least this gif had some likes :trollface:

ezgif-com-add-text.gif

but that one doesn't really work as you're more Michael than Bags and we're all Jim's

right now you're being a total Andy tho :trollface:

• GeTRiGhT
    11808 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    At least this gif had some likes :trollface:

ezgif-com-add-text.gif

but that one doesn't really work as you're more Michael than Bags and we're all Jim's

right now you're being a total Andy tho :trollface:

Well that's me done bc Andy is the worst character ever. 😭 Thanks a bunch big guy
  • GeTRiGhT
    And you're not all Jim's, that's for sure. I think you all know that to be true.

🤝
  • Ahh come on now , Andy isn't the worst at all.. he just tried too hard at times :)

And the "we're all Jim's" was in reference to that gif specifically, I know half this lot ain't as handsome as me :trollface:

Let's wrap it up before some Brit has a meltdown over the "yanks" and US office tho.

Just realized if Mendes wins I can slot him in perfectly into my starting 11 between Fabinho - Lucas - Sarr - Lala. Hope he wins now despite my Kimpembe vote :D
  • jpsblue
    5265 posts Big Money Move
    threw Nesta from the first icon pack in

now i got Zambrotta :s
  • James Libby
    7033 posts Big Money Move
    Kubo might have one of the worst game faces this year. So bad

Kubo's face is the essence of horn, lad.
  • GeTRiGhT
    Kubo might have one of the worst game faces this year. So bad

Kubo's face is the essence of horn, lad.

Well if that's it I ain't horned no more. It's hideous
  • GeTRiGhT
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Ahh come on now , Andy isn't the worst at all.. he just tried too hard at times :)

And the "we're all Jim's" was in reference to that gif specifically, I know half this lot ain't as handsome as me :trollface:

Let's wrap it up before some Brit has a meltdown over the "yanks" and US office tho.

Just realized if Mendes wins I can slot him in perfectly into my starting 11 between Fabinho - Lucas - Sarr - Lala. Hope he wins now despite my Kimpembe vote :D

🤝
  • This Marcelo is so much fun
  • SweetJesus101
    3045 posts National Call-Up
    for some reason bruno fernandes 91 feels worse in game than potm lol
  • What an animal Jovic is..

Meanwhile kinda wish kept some fodder for Firmino instead of another few icons now l, very glad he doesn't expire at least.
  • LeonidasJB
    16195 posts World Class
    edited July 1
    Winning players on bid stuck on Processing....

Now I cant log on to Companion App....
  • BeefyRabouter
    2553 posts Fans' Favourite
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

Yeah app is down. Wouldnt be surprised if they added the special filters and whatnot.
  • LeonidasJB
    16195 posts World Class

Yeah app is down. Wouldnt be surprised if they added the special filters and whatnot.

Hope so.
  • itzPatA7X
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think there's server maintenance happening...
  • Moiizer
    9483 posts League Winner
    Did another icon. Drogba. Might actually use him.
  • Dan is Clutch
    28030 posts Player of the Year
    Looking forward to seeing who the objective is tonight. Hoping it’s not the Cavani that was meant to come out last week.
  • Hollandman
    3428 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah having 5 night shifts on a row. Just wanna game now. This game is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ trash
  • Ian_Ando08
    10713 posts Has That Special Something
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Yeah having 5 night shifts on a row. Just wanna game now. This game is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ trash

i mean the game is trash but is this you saying the game is trash because they are doing maintenance and it doesnt fit your schedule ? :trollface:
  • Hollandman
    3428 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

i mean the game is trash but is this you saying the game is trash because they are doing maintenance and it doesnt fit your schedule ? :trollface:

Yep😊but cmon how many maintenance and patches do we already had this year
  • RBailss
    13840 posts Has That Special Something
    What are the best big leagues to do? I tend to only keep cards from the top leagues, La Liga is usually decent price wise isn't it?
  • LeonidasJB
    16195 posts World Class
    RBailss wrote: »
    What are the best big leagues to do? I tend to only keep cards from the top leagues, La Liga is usually decent price wise isn't it?

I have always found Serie A the best run out of the 4 big leagues.
  • jpsblue
    5265 posts Big Money Move
    Looking forward to seeing who the objective is tonight. Hoping it’s not the Cavani that was meant to come out last week.

are we getting a player objective tonight? isn't mid week usually a player sbc during this promo so far?
  • RBailss
    13840 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah I'm halfway through it atm, not too many expensive teams
  • Ian_Ando08
    10713 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Yep😊but cmon how many maintenance and patches do we already had this year

fair whatever makes you happy :hushed:
  • LeonidasJB
    16195 posts World Class

Yeah I'm halfway through it atm, not too many expensive teams

Brescia is the only painful team to complete and even then it isn't that bad.
  • Wattagunt
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jpsblue wrote: »

are we getting a player objective tonight? isn't mid week usually a player sbc during this promo so far?

Had objectives on both Wednesday and Friday both weeks. Hopefully last night was a blip as bar that every day been great content
  • WFCBagnall
    78125 posts Moderator

@Dan is Clutch can vouch for this
  • Scutch
    14781 posts World Class
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    @BaseCamp Didn't you DMZ your Xbox to counter dc's? Still think it helps? My internet is working fine afaik, but I've gotten 3 dc's in the last 7 games and it's driving me mad at this point.

I did the following.

1) Changed the IP of my xbox. There are different methods of doing this. I achieved it by unplugging my modem for 10 minutes. Setting up a static ip may be preferrable but will require additional tech knowledge. I have set up a static ip before but chose not to at this point in time.

2) I placed my xbox in a DMZ. This can typically be done by accessing your modem gateway page. It is relatively easy and only requires you to enter your ipv4 and where applicable ipv6 ip address for your xbox. Both of these can be found in the network settings page of your xbox.

3) I turned off upnp. There should be an on / off button to this in your modem gateway page.

I was disconnecting upwards of 10-15 times a week for 2 weeks. Including 4 times in a day. All were server disconnects. I have not had a server dc in upwards of 100 games since making these changes.

A dmz basically opens all traffic to your xbox. Upnp opens up ports upon receiving the request. Port forwarding allows you to select which ports to open. Ill post a thread on this in the GD as well.

Note: These changes have significant security risks / flaws. You need to do your own research to determine if the risks are acceptable. The same things can be done on a ps4 just you will obtain your ip in a seperate settings page. Additionally with time depending on your modem / provider your ip may change. This may require you to update your xbox ip within the dmz.

Typically the method I used is for obtaining an open nat but it seems to have resolved my server disconnect issues.
    Idk if this is just a fluke or what, but I used to disconnect from the servers ALL the time. For example, if my wife was streaming a show it would either lag horribly or I would almost be guaranteed a DC every night while playing.

I purchased a much higher end router, same internet speed and everything, I set it to “Gaming mode” while doing the initial install, and have only had a handful the entire year.

Can you use a gaming router running independently for the Xbox and still retain the Sky Q router for everything else?

@BaseCamp