The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

• GeTRiGhT
    11810 posts Has That Special Something
    Also Fabinho is a great CB. Better than Eder and Carlos so far. Early days still
  • Orison
    54906 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    GL wrote: »
    Pretty much broke even on Leagues today and managed to craft 2 icons, with one of them being The Panther.

I’ve officially become a menu player

Meanwhile in clown city
    73986c40612174962a81a4ffb3373d9e.png
  • Dan is Clutch
    28034 posts Player of the Year
    Pretty much broke even on Leagues today and managed to craft 2 icons, with one of them being The Panther.

I made around 150k profit on leagues and crafted 2 icons, with one being Dalglish. Good day.
  • WFCBagnall
    78133 posts Moderator
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Also Fabinho is a great CB. Better than Eder and Carlos so far. Early days still

Carlos is one of the best CB's this year.
  • GeTRiGhT
    Orison wrote: »

Meanwhile in clown city
    73986c40612174962a81a4ffb3373d9e.png

None of those for your seal of approval huh?
  • Gyan_33
    38750 posts World Cup Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

What a man <3
  • GeTRiGhT

Yes sir. He was my best and fav until Fabinho.
  • WFCBagnall
    78133 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

What a man <3

Can I have your red version of him? :*
  • BaseCamp
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 30
    Joestoe wrote: »
    @BaseCamp Didn't you DMZ your Xbox to counter dc's? Still think it helps? My internet is working fine afaik, but I've gotten 3 dc's in the last 7 games and it's driving me mad at this point.

I did the following.

1) Changed the IP of my xbox. There are different methods of doing this. I achieved it by unplugging my modem for 10 minutes. Setting up a static ip may be preferrable but will require additional tech knowledge. I have set up a static ip before but chose not to at this point in time.

2) I placed my xbox in a DMZ. This can typically be done by accessing your modem gateway page. It is relatively easy and only requires you to enter your ipv4 and where applicable ipv6 ip address for your xbox. Both of these can be found in the network settings page of your xbox.

3) I turned off upnp. There should be an on / off button to this in your modem gateway page.

I was disconnecting upwards of 10-15 times a week for 2 weeks. Including 4 times in a day. All were server disconnects. I have not had a server dc in upwards of 100 games since making these changes.

A dmz basically opens all traffic to your xbox. Upnp opens up ports upon receiving the request. Port forwarding allows you to select which ports to open. Ill post a thread on this in the GD as well.

Note: These changes have significant security risks / flaws. You need to do your own research to determine if the risks are acceptable. The same things can be done on a ps4 just you will obtain your ip in a seperate settings page. Additionally with time depending on your modem / provider your ip may change. This may require you to update your xbox ip within the dmz.

Typically the method I used is for obtaining an open nat but it seems to have resolved my server disconnect issues.
  • sofyanm
    4537 posts National Call-Up

But he’s playing with a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ turtle neck
  • RealHammer
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    @WFCBagnall

Do you stop doing leagues after a certain time? Seems after about 12am they all get more expensive due to less silvers on the market.
  • GeTRiGhT
    sofyanm wrote: »

cc5739741bcdf97f2ee96440c09d4324-w200.gif
  • MaddMike3711
    12604 posts Has That Special Something
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    @BaseCamp Didn't you DMZ your Xbox to counter dc's? Still think it helps? My internet is working fine afaik, but I've gotten 3 dc's in the last 7 games and it's driving me mad at this point.

I did the following.

1) Changed the IP of my xbox. There are different methods of doing this. I achieved it by unplugging my modem for 10 minutes. Setting up a static ip may be preferrable but will require additional tech knowledge. I have set up a static ip before but chose not to at this point in time.

2) I placed my xbox in a DMZ. This can typically be done by accessing your modem gateway page. It is relatively easy and only requires you to enter your ipv4 and where applicable ipv6 ip address for your xbox. Both of these can be found in the network settings page of your xbox.

3) I turned off upnp. There should be an on / off button to this in your modem gateway page.

I was disconnecting upwards of 10-15 times a week for 2 weeks. Including 4 times in a day. All were server disconnects. I have not had a server dc in upwards of 100 games since making these changes.

A dmz basically opens all traffic to your xbox. Upnp opens up ports upon receiving the request. Port forwarding allows you to select which ports to open. Ill post a thread on this in the GD as well.

Note: These changes have significant security risks / flaws. You need to do your own research to determine if the risks are acceptable. The same things can be done on a ps4 just you will obtain your ip in a seperate settings page. Additionally with time depending on your modem / provider your ip may change. This may require you to update your xbox ip within the dmz.

Typically the method I used is for obtaining an open nat but it seems to have resolved my server disconnect issues.
    Idk if this is just a fluke or what, but I used to disconnect from the servers ALL the time. For example, if my wife was streaming a show it would either lag horribly or I would almost be guaranteed a DC every night while playing.

I purchased a much higher end router, same internet speed and everything, I set it to “Gaming mode” while doing the initial install, and have only had a handful the entire year.
  • Gyan_33

What a man <3

Can I have your red version of him? :*

🤝❌
  • GeTRiGhT

Oh come on that's funny as hell!!! If it's was Bags or Gyan poat y'all would have been cracking up.
  • Gyan_33

Oh come on that's funny as hell!!! If it's was Bags or Gyan poat y'all would have been cracking up.

Mate
  • Orison
    54906 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    In the history of mankind no joke has ever become better if you quoted it yourself.

Might as well start explaining it.
  • MaddMike3711
    12604 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 30

tenor.gif
  • GeTRiGhT

Mate

Good point @Orison

But still...it seems like I'm invisible or ignored more than anybody else. Ive been watching what I say and what I do for a while now. Been chill and don't post much really anymore. But that's still not enough to break into the "cool" group of the xbcc apparently and when I do post it's picked apart, trolled, or made fun of. Just let me the hell in!
    :trollface:
  • jpsblue
    5266 posts Big Money Move

Mate

Good point @Orison

But still...it seems like I'm invisible or ignored more than anybody else. Ive been watching what I say and what I do for a while now. Been chill and don't post much really anymore. But that's still not enough to break into the "cool" group of the xbcc apparently and when I do post it's picked apart, trolled, or made fun of. Just let me the hell in!

is this what the kids at school do these days to be let into the cool group
  • WFCBagnall
    78133 posts Moderator
    RealHammer wrote: »
    @WFCBagnall

Do you stop doing leagues after a certain time? Seems after about 12am they all get more expensive due to less silvers on the market.

I only stop to go to bed :joy:
  • GeTRiGhT
    jpsblue wrote: »

Mate

Good point @Orison

No. I'm popular everywhere it seems but here and it's bothering me.
  • WFCBagnall
    78133 posts Moderator

Mate

Good point @Orison

ezgif-4-3ff6cb823740.gif
  • jpsblue

Mate

Good point @Orison

i just liked your comment. is that enough validation?
  • Maverick
    6824 posts Big Money Move

Mate

Good point @Orison

i just liked your comment. is that enough validation?

Make it two. 🤝
  • GeTRiGhT

Mate

Good point @Orison

ezgif-4-3ff6cb823740.gif

I meant IRL but I bet your office gif gets tons of likes. I post ones (some better timed than others) and no likes. An office gif should be an instant like. Amazing show 👌
  • GeTRiGhT
    At least this gif had some likes :trollface:

ezgif-com-add-text.gif
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25484 posts Player of the Year
    Overusing gifs you thirsty Youngblood
  • jpsblue
    if it bothers you that you're not popular on an internet forum filled with us nerds who sit on menus doing sbcs, then.. i don't know what else to say really