The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

  • Muzza11
    10919 posts Has That Special Something
    freakjas wrote: »
    Did anyone‘s tonali ever turned bald mid game? Had that happen to me twice :D

    I turned bald after playing against that FS card :lol:
  • sofyanm
    4809 posts National Call-Up
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    It’s more likely to be Dembele tbh, if it’s not Neymar. Only reason why is because he is french.

    :D Abdelhamid is as french as Dembele, he just chose to play for his parents' country
  • Kieran1903
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    Japanese team has moved to the reserves....

    new 1st team. Werner and witsel would swap at the start to get everyone on 10 chem minus Josef

    nvfNbGV.png
  • are ligue 1 prices as ridiculous as futbin suggests? left it at 5/20 like a dummy and now Cyprien seems to much of a hassle. sold a couple of angers players for 5-8k as well :D maybe after the hype dies I'll slowly complete it over the weekend
  • Gyan_33
    39345 posts World Cup Winner
    ffs who was it that posted that gif of not being able to make subs yesterday because of some stupid bug? Just had to play a game in draft with 81 Rafinha on the wing because I couldn't make a sub.
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    ffs who was it that posted that gif of not being able to make subs yesterday because of some stupid bug? Just had to play a game in draft with 81 Rafinha on the wing because I couldn't make a sub.

    Me, it’s proper stupid. It only happens in random games though so not sure what triggers it.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    holdenwait wrote: »
    are ligue 1 prices as ridiculous as futbin suggests? left it at 5/20 like a dummy and now Cyprien seems to much of a hassle. sold a couple of angers players for 5-8k as well :D maybe after the hype dies I'll slowly complete it over the weekend

    I just sold a bronze left back from amiens for 8.9, and if you check prices for dijon players most are 10k! prices are insane, I think the league costs like 500k now.
  • freakjas
    9310 posts League Winner
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Did anyone‘s tonali ever turned bald mid game? Had that happen to me twice :D

    Has his own barber in the dressing room like CR7 :D

    Probably. Couldn‘t get a better picture cause he had hair in the replays for some reason but that‘s how he looked for like 20 mins in game lmao

    slFTGpc.jpg
  • James Libby
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    Libguy wrote: »

    O

    M

    G
  • DutyHarry
    5900 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 20
    freakjas wrote: »
    Did anyone‘s tonali ever turned bald mid game? Had that happen to me twice :D

    Seen one of my opponents one go bald yesterday, not mine.

    Best from my 8 rival rewards packs: Goretzka, oh well.

    Has anyone tried that Cyprien yet?
  • Moiizer
    9650 posts League Winner
    Just purchased Florenzi Ramos and Varane. Poverty FC feeling rich boys
  • iSptmnky
    7667 posts League Winner
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    Japanese team has moved to the reserves....

    new 1st team. Werner and witsel would swap at the start to get everyone on 10 chem minus Josef

    nvfNbGV.png

    Loving it!
  • Kieran1903
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    Japanese team has moved to the reserves....

    new 1st team. Werner and witsel would swap at the start to get everyone on 10 chem minus Josef

    nvfNbGV.png

    Loving it!

    It's actually pleasing (frustrating at times) having 1 card type in the squad on 100 chem. Makes this game fun B)
  • iSptmnky
    7667 posts League Winner
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    Japanese team has moved to the reserves....

    new 1st team. Werner and witsel would swap at the start to get everyone on 10 chem minus Josef

    nvfNbGV.png

    Loving it!

    It's actually pleasing (frustrating at times) having 1 card type in the squad on 100 chem. Makes this game fun B)

    Didn't even notice that, makes it even more attractive.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25769 posts Player of the Year
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Paawkyy wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Why not Lo Celso for the 3rd PL pick ffs, would've been such a kick-❤️❤️❤️❤️ card. What a player the guy is

    Two Argentinian spurs players probably

    Now that I forgot about hahaha , it's just upsetting there being 0 special.Lo Celso cards :(

    @holdenwait Hopefully with EA stringing together promo after promo he can get a nice juiced up card soon. Would be my ideal partner with Tonali in midfield :heart:
  • iSptmnky
    7667 posts League Winner
    @holdenwait here's the plan: 1. Complete the Haaland SBC. 2. Rename yourself to @haalandwait.
  • I'll consider it as I'm having my big boy breakfast before going up to the office.
  • Idek
    15996 posts World Class
    Just created a second account because I'm bored and want to see what sort of luck I get

    Dunno if I'll ever actually play on it but if I do I'll probably go for some sort of theme I just don't know what
  • Gyan_33
    39345 posts World Cup Winner
    Just came up against someone who let me do all objectives and even gave me the win even though he wasn't going for objectives himself. What an absolute hero.
  • DutyHarry
    5900 posts Big Money Move
    Silly me completed Ligue 1 and La Liga just before upgrades.

    Halfway through Ligue 1 but prices are going crazy banana rn. :(
  • Skorpio_King
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    Racing Club stadium in the game 3rd of march

  • Kieran1903
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    when you go to add Verstraete to your squad and realise he's the only milestone objective your yet to complete....

    I know what i'll be doing tonight :D:D
  • Kieran1903
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    finally got round to doing that twitch pack.

    Little bit of fodder

    pupwtnn.png
  • sofyanm
    4809 posts National Call-Up
    960d89329e33ffdeac49e98938051a6c.png

    New Bundes player pick tonight?
  • Maverick
    6960 posts Big Money Move
    Surely there's gotta be an objectives player before the promo ends....right?
  • hmm not bad but I'd like something else , and it'd be a bit strange to give it to a player who just came to the league
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    follow in the footsteps of stars like Vinícius Jr. and Kaká through the heated competition of CONMEBOL Libertadores, CONMEBOL Sudamericana and CONMEBOL Recopa.

    imagine saying them 2 names together FML
  • CeeQue
    12773 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    follow in the footsteps of stars like Vinícius Jr. and Kaká through the heated competition of CONMEBOL Libertadores, CONMEBOL Sudamericana and CONMEBOL Recopa.

    imagine saying them 2 names together FML

    Or go the Latin American route and just say Copa. You don't need CONMEBOL.
  • SweetJesus101
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    Maverick wrote: »
    Surely there's gotta be an objectives player before the promo ends....right?

    i doubt it at this point.. this ends tomorrow
  • iSptmnky
    7667 posts League Winner
    sofyanm wrote: »
    960d89329e33ffdeac49e98938051a6c.png

    New Bundes player pick tonight?


    THAT. WOULD. BE. SICK.
Sign In or Register to comment.