The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

• Gyan_33
    39241 posts World Cup Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I know some who makes the same jokes on me everytime, 1 time is funny, 2 times is aight but after that, just dont. Its awkward.

You just described how everyone feels about you and your Tweets

Well here is our person, glad you stepped up by your own so i dont have to. 😘😘

I wasn't joking.
  • Skorpio_King
    5846 posts Big Money Move
    I dont even have to say names cuz they know by themselves who im talking about. Fact has been proven already
  • WFCBagnall
    78741 posts Moderator
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    @WFCBagnall Will the Saudi league be getting dynamics?

I dont think they will unfortunately.
  • Dodds
    9091 posts League Winner
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Quick question to anyone who has used both! as i am running a first owner club I need to pick my icon swaps player wisely!

Who would you say is more "end game"

baby Zambrotta or Prime Essien?

Should have 11 swaps by the end of night so was going to take Zambrotta but now I’m considering Trent when he is back and waiting it out.

Essien, definitely if you’re first owner!
  • LFC Simon 98
    19898 posts Club Captain
    Quick question to anyone who has used both! as i am running a first owner club I need to pick my icon swaps player wisely!

Should have 11 swaps by the end of night so was going to take Zambrotta but now I’m considering Trent when he is back and waiting it out.

Didn’t acc use Prime Essien but 100% him and Trent. Used the baby a lot and the baby Zambrotta. Essien is just so fun.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25707 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 16

I really like Zambrotta tbf. Basically Futmas Mendy on the right.

Edit: Got him in a base icon pack
  • Gyan_33

Go for Essien. More unique, incredible box to box midfielder and more useful in teams as he links to more players than a RB.

And:

6b4dc2e2edae9fa1423114f5123b8571.png
  • WFCBagnall
    78741 posts Moderator
    Not sure it's just a visual glitch, but theres no double untradeable rewards for rivals :joy:
  • now that'd ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off
  • BcfcDale88
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Not sure it's just a visual glitch, but theres no double untradeable rewards for rivals :joy:

Number 62?
  • WFCBagnall
    78741 posts Moderator
    It's gone back to normal now :joy:

I backed out and it wasnt showing still :D
  • Pietu
    6874 posts Big Money Move

@EA_Roger
  • BrentfordFC
    13440 posts Has That Special Something
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Well I still like y'all even if y'all hate me.

Oh god it’s you.
  • GL
    12386 posts Has That Special Something
    Jesus
    Lewa
    Mertens

Idk who else
  • BrentfordFC
    13440 posts Has That Special Something
    Pietu wrote: »
    I don’t use this thread very often but wtf happened to it.

Every time I come in everyone is having a go at 1 person. Mob mentality at its finest

stfyou Simon you lil bish ur ur dad

You are 15, move on kid

5484a1b363aa2_wealdstone.jpg

:joy:
  • Sanchezzzz
    4778 posts National Call-Up
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Some people on here are actually so thin skinned it’s unreal get a grip

I just don’t see why everyone in here piles on to certain people with the same redundant jokes over and over just so they can get likes on a fifa forum.

Just a laugh tbf don’t know why people flood in to play white knight for some good karma on a fifa forum.

White knight lmao. You all sit and cry about toxic people on the game and kids all copying YouTubers and yet end up all crying in here and repetitively giving the same individuals stick over and over (to me, that’s not ‘a laugh’ it’s just childish bs).

But you do you pal.

Done a lot of sitting and a lot of crying oh dear you’ve caught me, it’s a laugh you can just ignore it and carry on with your life.
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    Not really hyped for HL. The picks will be the standard ones probably. More hyped for Future Stars and FUT Birthday. Last year's future stars was soooooo good. Lots of interesting players.
  • Idek
    15908 posts World Class
    Don't really care about headliners, more interested in seeing if Ben Yedder wins POTM and how much it would cost
  • WFCBagnall
    78741 posts Moderator
    Headliners will just be the same boring pack sellers.

Give me an 86 rated special card of a 67 rated silver with +25 on every card stat any day of the week.
  • can't say I care or not without knowing the full list of players. If there's an Odegaard for some reason (obviously he should be in Future Stars promo) for example I'd be all over that.

• Scutch
    14981 posts World Class
    I wish they had more creativity in therm... well, creativity department at EA. Moments Pogba, Flashback Rooney, some better choices for league SBC’s, surprise Icons as objectifies (Stam as an example), better ratings for special cards, Special cards in Fut rewards etc etc.

They’ve missed so many opportunities once again this year. It’s staggeringly poor. Then add to that the glitches, the patches, the errors. They’re an utter shambles.
  • Gyan_33
    If they're gonna use loading screens as actual content, at least show a few full cards 24 hours before the promo starts like they did last year

ead011d24d4317c89df7b4742aea5527.jpg
  • Pietu
    6874 posts Big Money Move
    Headliners will just be the same boring pack sellers.

Give me an 86 rated special card of a 67 rated silver with +25 on every card stat any day of the week.

Glen Kamara!!
  • VEDAT MURIQI NOW
  • GL
    12386 posts Has That Special Something
    I think a lot of the headliners will be TOTY nominees
  • LFC Simon 98
    19898 posts Club Captain
    Some people on here are actually so thin skinned it’s unreal get a grip

I just don’t see why everyone in here piles on to certain people with the same redundant jokes over and over just so they can get likes on a fifa forum.

Just a laugh tbf don’t know why people flood in to play white knight for some good karma on a fifa forum.

White knight lmao. You all sit and cry about toxic people on the game and kids all copying YouTubers and yet end up all crying in here and repetitively giving the same individuals stick over and over (to me, that’s not ‘a laugh’ it’s just childish bs).

But you do you pal.

Done a lot of sitting and a lot of crying oh dear you’ve caught me, it’s a laugh you can just ignore it and carry on with your life.

I wasn’t aiming my post at any single person/you in particular. Was just posting an observation. You’re the one who got wound up by it.