The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• AntraXxX
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    BWild wrote: »
    Genuine question. Now that TOTY is over, which was better: TOTY or Scream? I honestly rated this year's scream one of the best promos they've ever done.
    Scream for me. Last year it was class as well with those changing stats! Looking forward to the Future Stars promo now. :smile:

• Joestoe
    8739 posts League Winner
    Roll on Future Stars then. Very curious to see what sbc’s they manage to disappoint us with.
  • Gyan_33
    40146 posts International Superstar
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    So as "TOTY flashbacks" we got David Luiz (already got one last year with similar if not worse stats) and Marcelo (pathetic upgrade). Hype.

OH AND NEUER HOW COULD I FORGET A KEEPER
  • freakjas
    9601 posts League Winner
    I mean they extended it so we can have a bit longer to do the upgrade packs which isn‘t really a bad thing imo
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26088 posts Player of the Year
    Future stars was a lot of fun last year. Hopefully they don't ruin it :sweat_smile:
  • Joestoe
    8739 posts League Winner
    I’d love it if they’d release two squads like they did with scream. So many players who could be insanely useful with a Future Stars upgrade.
  • Idek
    16162 posts World Class
    freakjas wrote: »
    I mean they extended it so we can have a bit longer to do the upgrade packs which isn‘t really a bad thing imo

An extra day of frustration and disappointment <3
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    So anyone tried out that Trent POTM? Perfect link with Gomez and would free up 400k for me.
  • Shaanxz
    21726 posts Club Captain
    Don’t headliner cards come soon
  • Ozz
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    Joestoe wrote: »
    I’d love it if they’d release two squads like they did with scream. So many players who could be insanely useful with a Future Stars upgrade.

They didn't actually release 2 squads, they just split the squad in half and released it over 2 weeks. There were 22 Scream players in packs this year and last.
  • Grown93
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    Can do the whole Premier League without buy a single player besides Sheffield bc the silvers. Let's gooo, welcome Foyth!
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5383 posts Big Money Move
    I think its time this leak guy moves to GD.
  • Tsarov
    6172 posts Big Money Move
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Can do the whole Premier League without buy a single player besides Sheffield bc the silvers. Let's gooo, welcome Foyth!

Foyth is actually really decent.
  • Ozz
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    Got a dupe Ter Stegen so threw him into the first segment for Hazard, no plans on completing that card but it's so nice to have somewhere to put dupes that isn't going to expire so I can always work towards it over months.
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    So that moments Pogba is a top midfielder, fantastic card
  • Gyan_33
    40146 posts International Superstar
    GL wrote: »

One of my favorite players alongside Futmas Agüero
  • DOMinant
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ben Yedder 99% gonna win potm. No Neymar or Mbappe nominated

• Futgol
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ligue 1 POTM Nominee : Ben Yedder, Payet and Ajorque
  • YOLOT0URE
    7904 posts League Winner
    ‘Leaker’ should be banned imo. ‘Guys they changed them clearly because of the leaks’ yawnnnn
  • Orison
    56098 posts National Treasure
    DOMinant wrote: »
    Ben Yedder 99% gonna win potm. No Neymar or Mbappe nominated

@M98H how did Neymar not even get nominated ffs
  • Sanchezzzz
    4843 posts Big Money Move
    Gonna do another load of upgrades tonight in the hope of another blue. Promo has been good mainly because of packing Mbappe and Mane but the last two days no excuse for having nothing that’s ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Zlatan and Rooney are now added as Flashback cards.

Neuer and Pogba are likely to be moments cards

giphy.gif

Tbf he was probably right but cause they were leaked EA cancelled them !
  • Lovely to see no Neymar and Mbappe on that POTM , less temptations. hazard to rule supreme for foreseeable future >:)
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26088 posts Player of the Year
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    ‘Leaker’ should be banned imo. ‘Guys they changed them clearly because of the leaks’ yawnnnn

Baron getting banned got leaked, so unfortunately i've had to ban @ORANGEeffect05 to keep the hype going.

Fair enough, the sacrificial GOAT
  • BaronSamedi
    1160 posts Professional
    Ea literally changed them... The one sbc wouldn't have said Zlatan in another language otherwise.
  • Guzman
    1079 posts Professional
    GL wrote: »
    I personally like that flashback Zlatan more and better bang for your buck
  • BWild
    3702 posts National Call-Up
    Gotta love mob mentality bullying a new target every week or so.
  • Skorpio_King
    6002 posts Big Money Move
    From now on we better all shut our mouths on leaks cuz EA changes everything then. A good lesson. I was so hyped for Zlatan or a Rooney. Instead of that we got nothing. I wont say anything anymore

@BaronSamedi