The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Maverick
    7424 posts League Winner
    Who will be the nerds that fail to make Page 1 of the new thread :trollface:
  • not getting my first page streak broken now, not a chance. work can wait :D
  • Joestoe
    9372 posts League Winner
    edited September 23
    c66741d3ab64eb25986f82f3f6f5f815.jpg

👀👀👀
  • Joestoe
    9372 posts League Winner
    21 XBCC IS THERE MOFAKKASSS

It’s been a good, infuriating one! Off to another, better year.
  • Hicksy2011
    18068 posts World Class
    I really regret not prepping in advance so I could 🎃🎃🎃🎃 block Baggers and start the thread myself
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26556 posts Player of the Year
    dead thread
  • Salty P3anut
    11139 posts Has That Special Something
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Gonna be my first Fifa in years that I’m not playing at release. No point in me starting on Xbox as I’m moving to PS5 so gonna have to play catch up in November :s

Slightly annoying as the early weeks are always the most fun trying out players

I swapped my Xbox for a PS4 solely for that reason. :D

Have considered this but mainly play warzone now anyways so not much point in me doing that

Warzone accounts can be linked. Progress didn’t reset.

Oh really? How do you do it?

Anyone actually know what’s happening with warzone once the new cod comes out ?

You’ve got an Activision account, basically log in on their website, link your PS4 account to that one and you’re done. It’s actually mad easy, and shows how ancient EA is when it comes to cross console gaming.

So if I’m on Xbox one atm link it and then get a PS5 I’ll be able to keep all my stuff right?

Yeah, pretty sure it just transfers to next gen as well. I played on Xbox one for several months, logged in on my PS4 and my stuff was ready to go. Well, I didn’t know my Activision password so I had to reset it and all, logged in online and linked my accounts.

It’s like three mins work once you know what you need to do. Pretty sure there are some guides to find out if you’re not sure. Not hard at all though.

Sweet cheers. Just logged onto activison and think it will just be a case of clicking link to PS5 once it comes out
  • WFCBagnall
    80790 posts Moderator
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I really regret not prepping in advance so I could ❤️❤️❤️❤️ block Baggers and start the thread myself

You wouldn't
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    50229 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited September 24
  • Ulook92
    20449 posts Club Captain
    A bit off topic but im gonna post it. Im proud of myself. I have changed my life style the last couple of months. I lost over 15kg so far. Im doing sport everyday, way more healthy food

Youre an annoying 🎃🎃🎃🎃 but mad props for putting your mind to something and sticking to it. Especially as something as hard as that. Seriously well done! You should be proud!
  • Bernardof107
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 21
    Post edited by Bernardof107 on
  • holdenwait
    66342 posts Icon
    edited October 21
    .deleteeee.
  • Cadey 5
    12346 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 27
    Del